The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ISEB jobs in Athlone Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ISEB roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ISEB jobs and permanent ISEB jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all ISEB jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ISTQB , ISEB
Description: Test Lead / Test Manager Overview: My client is currently recruiting for experienced software Test Leads / Managers to assist with the success and continued growth of our software testing...
Description: Test Lead / Test Manager
My client is currently recruiting for experienced software Test Leads / Managers to assist with the success and continued growth of our software testing practice. These are challenging roles involving a high degree of responsibility and client engagement.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement testing strategies
• Develop detailed work plans for engagements, status tracking and reporting, and production of high quality deliverables for clients.
• Coordinating all testing roles and responsibilities within teams
• Responsible for all Test, Test Tools Development and configuration management activities.
Test Team Management
• Motivate and manage large multi-disciplined testing team
• Career Development - evaluate and implement training and development needs for team.
• Carry out team performance reviews.
• Facilitate the development, implementation and adherence to good industry practices / testing standards.
• Understand and anticipate client requirements, and develop client relationships.
• Evaluate, maintain and improve testing roles and responsibilities within the product development life-cycle
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
• 3-5 years test experience with a proven track record in managing large teams
• Familiarity with industry standards and certification (e.g. ISO9000, CMMI, etc).
• Relevant IT and/or software testing qualifications (ISEB/ISTQB etc)
• In depth software quality assurance experience including proven management, supervisory or leadership experience
• Demonstrated application of testing good industry practices
• Knowledge and experience of tools for management of and execution of testing (in particular HP Quality Centre, Quick Test Pro)
• The ability to work to agreed deadlines, and experience of managing and motivating people to complete tasks
• Experience in the financial services, telecoms or retail sectors, and of outsourced / offshore delivery models is desirable.
• Flexibility to travel
Academic Qualification: Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) in business studies or business information systems or equivalent, is desirable.
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ISEB wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ISEB jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ISEB jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.