The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ISTQB jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ISTQB roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ISTQB jobs and permanent ISTQB jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all ISTQB jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: ISTQB
Description: Programme Test Manager Job Description My client is looking for an experienced Programme Test Manager who has wide ranging experience across many technical platforms with an excellent...
Description: Programme Test Manager
My client is looking for an experienced Programme Test Manager who has wide ranging experience across many technical platforms with an excellent understanding of IT architecture, design, operational service & support.
The ideal candidate will be delivery focused while always maintaining a high emphasis on quality.
• Experience of planning and estimating test preparation and execution
• Management of test pre-requisites including test environment readiness and test data provision
• Experience working with senior management to implement testing strategies for complex projects
• Experience in Design and implementation of test strategy and detailed test plans
• Experience working with tight management of risks, issues and dependencies.
• A good understanding of the defect management lifecycle and use of metrics in testing
• Experience in managing high risk test projects with significant change factors and providing expert advice on design and implementation
• Vendor and stakeholder management experience
• Demonstrate an ability in reporting at various levels within an organisation
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to interact with other teams to access information required for projects.
• Ability to highlight and escalate risks related to assigned work
• Evidence of having worked on at least one large project from start to finish.
• Previously managed large teams across various disciplines
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ISTQB , ISEB
Description: Test Lead / Test Manager Overview: My client is currently recruiting for experienced software Test Leads / Managers to assist with the success and continued growth of our software testing...
Description: Test Lead / Test Manager
My client is currently recruiting for experienced software Test Leads / Managers to assist with the success and continued growth of our software testing practice. These are challenging roles involving a high degree of responsibility and client engagement.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement testing strategies
• Develop detailed work plans for engagements, status tracking and reporting, and production of high quality deliverables for clients.
• Coordinating all testing roles and responsibilities within teams
• Responsible for all Test, Test Tools Development and configuration management activities.
Test Team Management
• Motivate and manage large multi-disciplined testing team
• Career Development - evaluate and implement training and development needs for team.
• Carry out team performance reviews.
• Facilitate the development, implementation and adherence to good industry practices / testing standards.
• Understand and anticipate client requirements, and develop client relationships.
• Evaluate, maintain and improve testing roles and responsibilities within the product development life-cycle
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
• 3-5 years test experience with a proven track record in managing large teams
• Familiarity with industry standards and certification (e.g. ISO9000, CMMI, etc).
• Relevant IT and/or software testing qualifications (ISEB/ISTQB etc)
• In depth software quality assurance experience including proven management, supervisory or leadership experience
• Demonstrated application of testing good industry practices
• Knowledge and experience of tools for management of and execution of testing (in particular HP Quality Centre, Quick Test Pro)
• The ability to work to agreed deadlines, and experience of managing and motivating people to complete tasks
• Experience in the financial services, telecoms or retail sectors, and of outsourced / offshore delivery models is desirable.
• Flexibility to travel
Academic Qualification: Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) in business studies or business information systems or equivalent, is desirable.
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ISTQB wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ISTQB jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ISTQB jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.