The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ISTQB jobs in Kilkenny Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ISTQB roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ISTQB jobs and permanent ISTQB jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all ISTQB jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South West Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ISTQB , ISEB , FINANCIAL SERVICES , AGILE
Description: QA Test Manager - Financial Services Sector - €60-70k per annum plus benefits Role/Responsibilities Maintain an effective test management framework - Continue to build a robust business...
Description: QA Test Manager - Financial Services Sector - €60-70k per annum plus benefits
Maintain an effective test management framework
- Continue to build a robust business test management framework in line with industry best practice.
- Working closely with key stakeholders, implement & further develop the business test management framework and communicate across the organisation.
- Deliver continuous improvement initiatives for testing methodologies, processes, procedures, and standards for quality control activities reducing the incidents of repeat testing.
- Selection & implementation of appropriate automated testing tools.
- Manage the on-going use and currency of automated test scripts.
- Conduct defect management reviews post implementation to identify lessons learned on each project with associated actions agreed and completed.
Full responsibility for the successful and timely delivery of approved business & ICT projects
- Coordinating changes from IT System test, through Business Testing, into the production environment.
- Supervision of key projects.
- Test planning and execution, including estimation of test effort & resources required to complete test cycles in line with project plan.
- Escalate risks and issues to the appropriate level to ensure resolution.
- Management of business resource for Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery testing.
- Management of the test environment ensuring that it is fit for purpose and replicates the current production environment.
- Provide best-in-class QA execution based on clearly defined standards and quality measurement.
- Relationship building with key business stakeholders from IT, PMO and all other functional areas.
Management of Business Test Team
- Ensure that testers complete formal test training and maintain skill set required to carry out the tester role.
- Appropriate allocation of projects to business test co-ordinators in line with company priorities as defined by PMO.
- Provide support to test co-ordinators and other business testers where appropriate.
- Promote the message of Quality across business test team.
- Responsibility for team objective setting, resource deployment planning, staff selection, training and performance monitoring.
- Encourage and enable team development.
- Lead employee engagement initiatives for own area.
- Previous experience managing Business Test (Model Office) functions.
- Good communication and people management skills
- Experience of defining and implementing test strategies.
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven ability to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Creativity and a pragmatic approach to the relentless desire to improve test coverage, effectiveness and drive to scale.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to influence at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to rapidly triage complex business & technical issues, making important decisions as and when required.
- Experience of agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills.
- Knowledge of Project Management & Business Process methodologies.
- Aptitude for Information Technology.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: ISTQB
Description: Programme Test Manager Job Description My client is looking for an experienced Programme Test Manager who has wide ranging experience across many technical platforms with an excellent...
Description: Programme Test Manager
My client is looking for an experienced Programme Test Manager who has wide ranging experience across many technical platforms with an excellent understanding of IT architecture, design, operational service & support.
The ideal candidate will be delivery focused while always maintaining a high emphasis on quality.
• Experience of planning and estimating test preparation and execution
• Management of test pre-requisites including test environment readiness and test data provision
• Experience working with senior management to implement testing strategies for complex projects
• Experience in Design and implementation of test strategy and detailed test plans
• Experience working with tight management of risks, issues and dependencies.
• A good understanding of the defect management lifecycle and use of metrics in testing
• Experience in managing high risk test projects with significant change factors and providing expert advice on design and implementation
• Vendor and stakeholder management experience
• Demonstrate an ability in reporting at various levels within an organisation
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to interact with other teams to access information required for projects.
• Ability to highlight and escalate risks related to assigned work
• Evidence of having worked on at least one large project from start to finish.
• Previously managed large teams across various disciplines
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ISTQB wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ISTQB jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ISTQB jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.