The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect J2EE jobs in Kilkenny Ireland. Browse through a large selection of J2EE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract J2EE jobs and permanent J2EE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all J2EE jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SECURITY , ANALYSIS , CISA , CISSP , J2EE
Description: My Dublin based client is currently requires a Application Security Engineer to join their existing team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client is currently requires a Application Security Engineer to join their existing team in a permanent role. The role is focused mainly on Application Security rather then network Security.
•Work closely with developers and project teams to ensure that all applications developed are free from security vulnerabilities
•Complete risk assessments and security code reviews
•Carry out security threat modelling in design phase of projects
•Ensure the internal security code review process is followed for all software releases and is an integral part of the SDLC
•Ensure all major releases are subject to security testing, including external testing where appropriate
•Ensure ongoing integrity and effectiveness of security measures including reviews of internal application security policies, procedures and controls
•Ability to develop new security testing tools or extend existing security testing tools
•The following qualifications are a distinct advantage: CSSLP / GSSP / OSCP / CISA / GIAC
•Knowledge of secure mobile development is beneficial
For more information and to apply please email and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: JAVA , J2EE
Description: Java Developer required with 1-2 years Java development experience for top Client based in South Co Dublin...
Description: Java Developer required with 1-2 years Java development experience for top Client based in South Co Dublin.
Our Client is currently in the process of growing its development team, with a number of open positions.
Description of role:
• Full participation in the development life cycle for new features, from specification writing, to design, implementation and testing, ensuring all work is completed to the highest standards.
• Working with peers and senior developers to deliver improvements to the core product and to integrate new technologies where appropriate.
• Working effectively with Test & Verification Team to resolve issues.
• Minimum of 1-2 yrs experience of software development in Java
• Experience working in the full development lifecycle
• Experience in JEE environments utilising Spring, Hibernate, Web Services
• Good knowledge of Ant, Maven, Subversion, Eclipse or Netbeans
• Experience of Postgres or MongoDb would be a distinct advantage
• Good verbal & written communication skills with proven analytic and problem solving abilities
• Be self motivated, creative, and a team player
• Honours Degree in Computer Science or similar
• Java Sun Certification would be an advantage
• Java Developer, Spring, Hibernate, Database, J2EE, JEE, JUnit
This is an excellent opportunity for someone starting out in their career.
Attractive Salary & benefits package for the right candidate.
Speedy turnaround. Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for full details.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: JAVA , J2EE
Description: JAVA Developer Java Programmer Junior – Mid Level Java Developer Responsibilities • You will be working as a programmer within a dynamic project management team on a number of...
Description: JAVA Developer
Junior – Mid Level
Java Developer Responsibilities
• You will be working as a programmer within a dynamic project management team on a number of projects.
• Planning, developing, testing and documenting computer programs
• Developing specifications for designs to determine their feasibility, cost and required time to complete
• Formulating plans outlining steps necessary to develop programs, using approved structure analysis and design.
• Recreating steps taken by users to locate problem sources then rewrites the program to correct errors.
• Providing expert level assistance in design, development and improvement within Java & SQL
• Assisting with processing and data modelling in diverse database and application environments
• Contributing to systems architectural design, analysis, development and improvement
• Providing technical advice to risk analysis and change control
• Reporting writing
• Expert level in programming languages: Java and some SQL
• Acts as liaison between Business and IT, as assigned
• Excellent analytical skills
• Enthusiastic and energetic personality with the ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
• Excellent communication skills and ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
Salary is Negotiable depending on experience
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Salary is coming in at circa 40-50k depending on experience
Java Developer, JAVA, J2EE, Developer, Programmer, Software Engineer
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: J2EE
Description: Senior Architect - Large Corporate Firm - 90-100k Plus Benefits Principal Accountabilities: The role will guide how the company exploits existing systems and guide the introduction of new...
Description: Senior Architect - Large Corporate Firm - 90-100k Plus Benefits
The role will guide how the company exploits existing systems and guide the introduction of new capabilities into the company's technology portfolio:
Defining standards for the use of Core technologies, influencing adoption across all teams, and monitoring and reporting on adoption
Establishing themselves as a thought leader in enterprise architecture
Selecting the tools, specifying the shared data, software and infrastructure resources
Leading the development of an architecture roadmap for our core systems
Coaching and mentoring solution architects in best practice
The role holder will understand complex businesses
Ensuring alignment between business strategies and the information technology roadmap
Creating and managing business architecture models to illuminate business strategy and inform technology roadmaps
Leading the development of a architecture roadmap which will deliver a cost effective, highly resilient infrastructure, with the agility to adapt to emerging technologies, business strategies, and disruptive forces across the industry
The role holder will be a strategic thinker
Driving the discussion, decision making processes and subsequent implementation of the architectural vision
Lead the development of the architecture roadmap for the evolution of the core systems
Ensuring that the architecture enables business strategy and is delivered in a timely and cost effective manner in tandem with business plans
The role holder will be a technologist providing regular education to the broader community with regular technology and architecture watch updates.
The role holder will engage and influence, building strong relationship with technology stakeholders to ensure strategic objectives are achieved
The role holder will be an architect, designing the architectural models and patterns of current and proposed systems across the enterprise for use internally and in conjunction with technology and business partners perform design reviews across the organisation
The role holder will be a leader who will create a strong capability that will be a competitive advantage. They will hire, train, coach, and lead a small team of architects to create a best-in-class function that delivers measurable impact
Relevant experience and qualifications required:
Previously had demonstrable impact in a similarly complex organisation in enabling their digital agenda through the use of web, social, mobile, analytics and cloud technologies
Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate highly technical issues and strategy to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels.
Degree in technology-related discipline, Masters in business or technology preferred
10+ years enterprise technology experience, with financial services related experience a plus
Broad understanding of Application, Information and Infrastructure technologies, with deep understanding of back office technologies
Strong network within enterprise architecture and broader technology community. Ability to draw upon that network and add value to internal debate using market intelligence
Systems Thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
Interpersonal and leadership skills - leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
Emotional intelligence - self-awareness, confidence, ability to manage conflict, empathy
Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
Knowledge of IT governance and operations
Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering
Project and program management planning and organisational skills
Ability to prioritise work load and manage expectations under pressure
Please apply to Peter Kirby if interested in this role or please call for a confidential chat.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a J2EE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of J2EE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top J2EE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.