The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect J2EE jobs in Kilkenny Ireland. Browse through a large selection of J2EE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract J2EE jobs and permanent J2EE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all J2EE jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Leixlip, Dublin West Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: J2EE , JAVA
Description: Senior java Developer/ Architect - €75-85k per annum plus beneits - Location Off M50 near Leixlip...
Description: Senior java Developer/ Architect - €75-85k per annum plus beneits - Location Off M50 near Leixlip.
Java Architecture Advisory and Design skills
• Non-functional experience e.g. performance, audit, security and reporting (Oracle )
• Strong Oracle PL/SQL
• Agile/SCRUM experience
• Team Leading/Planning of Tech delivery projects of team of min. 10 people
• Public Sector experience ideally
• Experience of designing and delivering multi-channel enterprise applications
• Good systems integration experience
• Projects of scale i.e. millions of annual transactions and thousands of daily users
• Good communication skills with senior stakeholders and the team
If you are interested please contact Peter Kirby on 01 2866666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: JAVA , J2EE
Description: Configuration Manager Excellent Software Development company is looking for a Configuration Manager who comes from a J2EE Applications background...
Description: Configuration Manager
Excellent Software Development company is looking for a Configuration Manager who comes from a J2EE Applications background. Salary range 65-75k per annum plus a full benefits package (Bonus, Flexi-time, pension etc).
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
Configuration, monitoring and maintenance of the continuous integration development environment
Configuration, monitoring and maintenance of the deployment environments and automation of deployment process
Preparation of system release package
Preparation and documentation of the deployment procedures and manuals
Preparation and maintenance of Configuration Management documentation
Support of the development of team in environment setup and configuration
The successful candidate will have at least:
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
3-4 years working experience as configuration and deployment manager
Experience with configuration and deployment of JEE applications
Experience with configuration and deployment of cloud-based services
Excellent English in writing and speech
Experience in the following areas is a distinct advantage:
Agile or Scrum methodologies nice to have
Software Development in a regulated environment - ISO13485/IEC62304 (Nice to have only)
Please contact email@example.com or call me on 01 2866666 if interested in this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: JAVA , J2EE
Description: Mid Level Java Developer Permanenet Role - Dublin Salary Circa 40-50k - Depending on experience - 3 roles open Must Haves 1...
Description: Mid Level Java Developer
Permanenet Role - Dublin
Salary Circa 40-50k - Depending on experience - 3 roles open
1. Minimum 2+ years Java developerment experience in a commercial environment
2. Experience of Java 1.5 and above
3. Familiar with Enterprise development, understanding how these applications are packaged and built. Knowledge of enterprise beans and the advantages and disadvantages of having an application deployed and running within an application server
4. Familiar with common programming patterns
5. Basic SQL skills, someone who is familiar with relational databases in particular Oracle
Nice to haves:
3. JBoss EAP
4. Scala experience
5. Eclipse experience
6. Spring knowledge
8. Hibernate skills
9. Experience in test driven development
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please feel free to send me an updated Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 286 66 66 to discuss in more detail
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Niamh Loftus Skills Keywords: JAVA , SQL , J2EE , PL/SQL
Description: Java Developer Required for Top Company based in Dublin Essential: Minimum 2 years relevant experience Experience of Java 1...
Description: Java Developer Required for Top Company based in Dublin
Minimum 2 years relevant experience
Experience of Java 1.5 and above
Familiar with Enterprise development, understanding how these applications are packaged and built.
Knowledge of enterprise beans and the advantages and disadvantages of having an application deployed and running within an application server
Familiar with common programming patterns
Basic SQL skills, someone who is familiar with relational databases in particular Oracle
Experience in test driven development
Apply now with your updated CV to email@example.com for more information.
Save to My Jobs
Description: Senior Java Developer Required for Top Company in North Dublin Responsibilities will include: • Working with the Web development team to enhance the services offered to our clients through the...
Description: Senior Java Developer Required for Top Company in North Dublin
Responsibilities will include:
• Working with the Web development team to enhance the services offered to our clients through the company's e-Commerce distribution channel
• Experience with recognised software development lifecycle methodologies and coding standards
• Requirement to bring innovative approaches to the project functional areas that continuously improve our ability to deliver faster, better, and cheaper solutions
• An ability to deliver patterns & practices for delivering high quality services that challenge and contribute to the growth of the overall development team
• Work with team members to ensure design, specifications, and code meet industry best practices and standards
• Interface with the Business community, third parties and extended team members to ensure the highest quality is delivered to our customers
• The capability to demonstrate an enthusiastic approach to learning new technologies and skills in a fast moving software development team
• Integrate Open Source components and web services where necessary
• Integrate e-commerce functionality with other system components
• Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications
• Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary
• Candidates should be highly proficient in web and database systems and have in depth knowledge of the Java web application frameworks and associated technologies.
• Lead teams of developers on functional developments
• Lead team in implementing best practices
• Core Java professional experience
• Significant Professional experience in J2EE,SOA/Webservices,JBoss.
• Web technologies
• Strong experience of:
• Agile methodologies
• Oracle PL/SQL
• ORM- Hibernate
• Protocols (HTTP/FTP)
• IDE- Eclipse
Apply now with your updated CV to Nollaig@eolas.ie
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a J2EE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of J2EE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top J2EE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.