The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect J2EE jobs in Waterford Ireland. Browse through a large selection of J2EE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract J2EE jobs and permanent J2EE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all J2EE jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: JAVA , J2EE
Description: JAVA Developer Java Programmer Junior – Mid Level Java Developer Responsibilities • You will be working as a programmer within a dynamic project management team on a number...
Junior – Mid Level
Java Developer Responsibilities
• You will be working as a programmer within a dynamic project management team on a number of projects.
• Planning, developing, testing and documenting computer programs
• Developing specifications for designs to determine their feasibility, cost and required time to complete
• Formulating plans outlining steps necessary to develop programs, using approved structure analysis and design.
• Recreating steps taken by users to locate problem sources then rewrites the program to correct errors.
• Providing expert level assistance in design, development and improvement within Java & SQL
• Assisting with processing and data modelling in diverse database and application environments
• Contributing to systems architectural design, analysis, development and improvement
• Providing technical advice to risk analysis and change control
• Reporting writing
• Expert level in programming languages: Java and some SQL
• Acts as liaison between Business and IT, as assigned
• Excellent analytical skills
• Enthusiastic and energetic personality with the ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
• Excellent communication skills and ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
Salary is Negotiable depending on experience
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Java Developer, JAVA, J2EE, Developer, Programmer, Software Engineer
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin North Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: JAVA , J2EE
Description: Java developer required for top Client in North Co Dublin...
Description: Java developer required for top Client in North Co Dublin.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
• To deliver a new website as part of a cross-functional delivery team, improving quality, reliability and customer experience of Digital systems
• Be a technology leader amongst the team, bringing your experience and knowledge to ensure best-practices are implemented
• Designing and developing key components for the enhancement of web services
• Be a leader on teams to deliver critical features and functionality on Digital platforms
• Collaborate cross-functionally internally and with external partners to ensure the delivery of best-practice solutions
To be considered for the role of Java Developer candidates must meet the following:
Core Java professional experience
Significant Professional experience
• SOA / Webservices
• Web technologies
Strong Experience of
• Agile methodologies
• Oracle PL/SQL
• ORM - Hibernate
• Protocols - ( HTTP/ FTP)
• IDE – Eclipse
Relevant degree or equivalent
Experience using version control systems; experience with Git preferred
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Eligible to live and work in the EU
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin North Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: J2EE , JAVA
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Java Application Support Analyst / Junior Developer to join their team...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Java Application Support Analyst / Junior Developer to join their team. The candidate will be technical responsibility for supporting and maintaining our critical business applications across a number of platforms
Software analysis, design and development will also be a feature of this role working on enhancements to the software systems.
As it is a support role, my client requires the applicant to be flexible, quick-thinking and enjoy working under pressure.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
• Provide support for key business applications
• Responding to application support calls within strict target SLAs to ensure business continuity
• Drive the investigation and resolution of issues effectively and provide regular updates to customers
• Troubleshoot issues and provide software fixes
• Liaise with third party suppliers
• Provide on-call support
• Hold a relevant IT Qualification and experience in a similar role
• At least 3-5 years Application Support
• Minimum 2 years Java Development experience
• Application Server knowledge
• Demonstrated strong Business and Systems Analysis skills.
• Proven ability to work on own initiative.
• Demonstrated ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
• Java, SQL, Websphere Application Server, Tomcat, XML, Linux SuSe
• Very strong Technical skills across a number of platforms
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Ability to balance a number of conflicting priorities and make decisions
• Clear and concise communicator
• Good customer service ethic - ability to liaise with business management and end customers
• Delivery and quality focused
• Good team player
• Willingness to work overtime and out-of-hours/weekends
• Previous support of multi-platform systems
• Ability to juggle conflicting priorities and demands
• Knowledge of Scripting
• RPG or other Mainframe experience
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: J2EE , Hibernate , SPRING , JAVA
Description: My Client is a very successful south county Dublin company who is looking for a senior Java Developer to join their IT Team You will be responsible for the design development and maintenance of...
Description: My Client is a very successful south county Dublin company who is looking for a senior Java Developer to join their IT Team
You will be responsible for the design development and maintenance of their existing system.
• Experience using J2EE, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, RESTEasy, Web Services using service frameworks such as Apache CXF/Axis 2 (JAX-WS).
• Strong SQL database and programming skills
• Development experience in (JQuery), HTML, CSS, AJAX is desirable
• Experience in good practices for unit test and integration test development, using frameworks such as JUnit/TestNG and CI tools such as Jenkins/Sonar.
• Knowledge of Software Design Patterns and techniques for writing structured, maintainable code
• BSc in Computer Science
• 5-6 years relevant commercial experience
My client is looking for someone with strong communication and problem solving skills who can work well under pressure.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to Elaine@eolas.ie or call 01 286 6666
J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: Test Automation , JAVA , J2EE
Description: Senior Test Analyst – Product Test Overview: My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for a Senior Product Tester...
Description: Senior Test Analyst – Product Test
My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for a Senior Product Tester. This is a permanent role with an excellent Financial Services client.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• Develop an understanding of existing system architecture, components and related requirements/specifications.
• Contribute to all aspects of the systems Quality Assurance process for both new and existing functionality. Test strategy definition, test case specification for both manual and automated testing and test automation.
• Execute test cases, results analysis, raise bug report and regress all resolved bugs.
• Quality assurance of customer functionality, system performance, failover/stress testing and operational/error reporting.
• Liaise with business (product managers and customer support) and development team to identify test requirements. Take part in review of requirement documentation and make sure that it is brought to satisfactory level by its originators.
• Manage QA test environments including DB test data and multiple versions of software releases.
• Knowledge and extensive experience of automation testing, web applications UI and web services functionality.
• Strong experience of automation test tools such as Selenium, JMeter, Green Hat and scripting languages.
• Knowledge of application stress, load and performance testing.
• Experience of testing DB application.
• Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills, self-motivated, high performing and goal oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge and experience with Windows and Red Hat Linux operating systems.
• Expertise and experience with relational databases.
• Experience with secure development.
• BSc/MSc degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline.
• Experience working with and successfully migrating legacy systems.
• Worked in Scrum Agile development environment
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a J2EE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of J2EE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top J2EE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.