The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect JAVA jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of JAVA roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract JAVA jobs and permanent JAVA jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all JAVA jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Description: Ruby On Rails Web Developer Ruby Full Stack Web Developer Key Responsibilities Build elegant, secure, scalable and stable web applications for both internal and external use...
Description: Ruby On Rails Web Developer
Ruby Full Stack Web Developer
Build elegant, secure, scalable and stable web applications for both internal and external use. Choose frameworks, libraries and styles that solve problems now and in the future. Work with an Agile, multi-disciplinary team to plan development sprints and creatively meet goals.
Skills and experience required
• 5+ years web-development experience
• Have built production applications in Ruby on Rails
• Good understanding of PostgreSQL or similar
• Experience with jQuery, AngularJS and similar libraries and frameworks
• HAML, SASS, Responsive CSS knowledge would be a bonus
• You will report to the Chief Technology Officer.
Steven Hegarty for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: J2EE , JAVA
Description: Java Technical Architect required for Top company based in South Dublin...
Description: Java Technical Architect required for Top company based in South Dublin.
In this role the successful candidate will join a group of highly experienced product architects who have responsibility for the design and architecture of the product.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ownership of Java design and architecture
• Work closely with Product Management, Project Management and Engineering to define, design, develop and deliver on requirements for the next generation product
• Monitor and review requirement objectives, scope, and technical design to ensure they are in-line with the product architecture and system performance and scalability needs and are compliant with established design patterns, policies and best practices
• Where necessary, liaise with outside parties to ensure the integrity of the product architecture is maintained when features are developed by such parties
• Provide technical leadership and mentoring to Java development teams, help them to resolve problems and to adhere to required delivery standards
• Recommend strategic improvements to the product
• Work with the Architect Team Lead to develop technology road maps, to track emerging technologies.
• 5+ years in a Java architecture/design role
• At least 10 years of experience in software design and development
• Extensive experience of Java frameworks, integration technologies, Web App solutions and API design
• Previous experience with new product development and delivery to a worldwide customer base
• The skills to engage with key stakeholders (Sales, Product Management, Project Management, Development) to understand current and future product requirements and ensure product design is capable of supporting these requirements
• Must have excellent communication skills, be a creative thinker, excellent problem solver, self-driven and motivated to succeed
• Customer and quality driven but also pragmatic and keeps the business interests in mind
• Experience in virtualization technologies including ESXi, KVM, XEN
• Experience in Linux system architecture and telecom protocols is an advantage
• Must be educated to a degree level in computer science/engineering or have equivalent experience
• Certification such as Java EE Enterprise Architect is an advantage
Very attractive Salary, Benefits package and career growth on offer.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: JAVA , J2EE
Description: My Dublin based client currently Java Developers to join their team. My client is looking for a candidate with experience in Core Java, Java EE and front-end web development...
Description: My Dublin based client currently Java Developers to join their team. My client is looking for a candidate with experience in Core Java, Java EE and front-end web development.
• Experience in Core Java, J2EE technologies and UI development
• Quick learner of new tools and technologies.
• Experience in working on multiple technologies and medium to complex
• systems, well versed with design standards and framework
• Quick learner of new tools and technologies.
• Able to work in distributed teams across multiple time zones.
• Technologies required – Core Java, Java EE, Multithreading/Concurrency, WebService, Web Services, RESTful Development , JSP, Servlets, EJB , Ajax, XML, Java Script, CSS, Data Modelling, MS SQL, Application servers – Web Sphere , RDBMS – Oracle/DB2
• Proficient in working on backend technologies SQL and stored procedures/triggers etc.
• Tools – Well versed with Eclipse, IBM RSA/RAD; Test Driven development and automated testing tools like Junit, Cucumber/ Gherkins
• Added value of MVC technologies (AngularJS, Backbone, Bootstrap).
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Java Team Lead / Lead Java Developer / Team Lead / Java Developer / J2EE Developer
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: HTML5 , iOS , ANDROID , C# , JAVA
Description: My Dublin city centre based client currently requires a Developer to join their team to help with ongoing software development...
Description: My Dublin city centre based client currently requires a Developer to join their team to help with ongoing software development. You will develop high performance data acquisition, conformance/transformation and governance solutions for a range of technology platforms.
• Candidates will have a proven software development history indicating expertise across the full SDLC in the finance (or related) industry.
• Candidates should have proven experience of working in conjunction with a UX team as an implementation engineer - building reliable platform (iOS, Android and HTML5) applications. Strong development skills are required and should be demonstrable with thorough understanding and application of:
1. iOS application development
2. Android application development
3. HTML application development
4. Multiplatform emulation and test.
• Candidates must demonstrate strong communication skills, technical aptitude, ambition and a demonstrable example of innovation in previous roles.
• 5+ years experience in C#
• 5+ years experience in Java
• 5+ years experience in HTML5 and CSS3
• 5+ years experience in ASP.NET MVC (with Razor view engine)
• 2+ years in Xamarin.
• 2+ year experience in BigData Environment
• 1+ year experience in ElasticSearch
• Primary degree in Software/Computer Engineering related field
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to innovate and learn fast
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong daily rate for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Skillset: C# / Java / HTML 5 / ASP.NET / Software Engineer / Software Developer / Developer / Big Data
Save to My Jobs
Location: Westmeath Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: JAVA , J2EE , SQL , HTML5 , AGILE
Description: JAVA DEVELOPER Responsibilities Java Enterprise Edition Lead Developers/Architects My client is responsible for creating the world class software systems which allow mobile operators manage,...
Description: JAVA DEVELOPER
Java Enterprise Edition Lead Developers/Architects
My client is responsible for creating the world class software systems which allow mobile operators manage, optimize and analyze their networks.
My client has over 700 Engineers onsite and is the OSS (Operator Support System) headquarters within the company globally and the main development centre for OSS and OSS RC Product lines. The OSS is the global market leader in mobile telecoms network management. The OSS system is delivered into 320 operators in 150 countries and manages over 1 Billion subscribers.
We have recently started a new project which will be the next generation of the OSS offerings. This new deployment is being developed in cutting edge JEE technologies, with a web based front end being developed in HTML5 and CSS3.
We are looking for Java Enterprise Edition Lead Developers/Architects to join this new project. You will work as part of a feature team, developing in a full agile process using Scrum methodology.
The job will involve leading a team of Java Developers building Scalable, highly-available Management features for 3G and 4G Networks. Working in an Agile manner, you will drive the implementation of customer features using Java EE.
• Very good hands-on knowledge of JEE environment (at least JEE5. JEE6 is preferred)
• Hands-on experience with EJB 3.x (SLSB, MDB, SFSB) and JMS in general. Practical knowledge of best coding/design practices and patterns, optimizations, scaling and clustering
• Hands-on experience with clustering in JEE environments, HA, replication and scale-out of backend JEE components
• Hands-on experience with at least one major JEE application server is required (JBoss is an advantage). Basic configuration and administration, deployment and optimization.
• Experience with distributed caching (Coherence, Infinispan) and other NoSQL systems
• Experience with REST and/or SOA
• Experience with workflow engines and business rules engines/CEP engines
• Knowledge of JMX, RMI, JCA, JPA, JTA, SQL, JEE security
• Knowledge of web GUI technologies (especially GWT) would be considered an advantage
• Basic Linux/Unix knowledge
The following certifications are desirable:
• Sun/Oracle Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA)
• Sun/Oracle Certified Business Component Developer (SCBCD)
• Sun/Oracle Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD)
• Sun/Oracle Certified Master Java SE 6 Developer
Sun/Oracle Certified Programmer Professional
Steven for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a JAVA wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of JAVA jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top JAVA jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.