The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect JAVA jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of JAVA roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract JAVA jobs and permanent JAVA jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all JAVA jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaign Leydon Skills Keywords: Java , J2EE
Description: Java Developers required with 3-4 years Java development experience for top Client based in South Co Dublin...
Description: Java Developers required with 3-4 years Java development experience for top Client based in South Co Dublin.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to progress their careers in a cutting edge environment
Description of role:
• Full participation in the development life cycle for new features, from specification writing, to design, implementation and testing, ensuring all work is completed to the highest standards.
• Working with peers and senior developers to deliver improvements to the core product and to integrate new technologies where appropriate.
• Working effectively with Test & Verification Team to resolve issues.
• Minimum of 3-4 yrs experience of software development in Java
• Experience working in the full development lifecycle
• Experience in JEE environments utilising Spring, Hibernate, Web Services
• Good knowledge of Ant, Maven, Subversion, Eclipse or Netbeans
• Good verbal & written communication skills with proven analytic and problem solving abilities
• Be self motivated, creative, and a team player
• Honours Degree in Computer Science or similar
• Java Sun Certification would be an advantage
• Java Developer, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to move their career forward with cutting edge technologies
Attractive Salary & benefits package for the right candidate.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for full details.
Save to My Jobs
Description: Web Designer New Permanent role based in Dublin The successful candidate will be working with a large team of talented software developers...
Description: Web Designer
New Permanent role based in Dublin
The successful candidate will be working with a large team of talented software developers.
Your role will be to support and challenge your colleagues at all stages of the development life-cycle.
You must be able to quickly prototype concepts, and to translate designs into completed HTML pages that adhere to design specifications.
An excellent knowledge of cross-browser compatibility is a must. You will have the ability to self-direct and manage your own time, in order to meet challenging deadlines.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience.
• Third level qualification in multimedia or relevant field.
• Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML (experience with CSS3 and HTML5 an advantage).
Salary is negotiable depending on experience - circa 40k - 50k for the right candidate
How to Apply:
Please send your updated CV to Lorraine@eolas.ie or call on 01 286 66 66
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: JAVA , WEB , PHP , PERL
Description: My client currently have exciting opportunities in their Customer IT Support team...
Description: My client currently have exciting opportunities in their Customer IT Support team. These's roles will suit anyone at a graduate or a graduate with 1-2 years experience in Customer Service/ Sales looking for a career in a leading IT company.
What you will be doing:
• Guide new customers through the integration process, assisting them to bring their product or service to the market
• Act as customer champion, providing expert advice on payment processing and the payments industry to both new and existing clients
• Efficiently manage inbound support queries, via telephone and email, from both new and existing customers and/or their development partners
• Quickly and efficiently resolve technical issues, both proactively and as they arise
• Set up all merchant details and accounts using internal systems.
• Provide training to customers
What qualities you will bring:
• Strong customer service skills
• Knowledge of programming languages such as Perl, ASP/VB, PHP and Java
• Knowledge of Operating Systems such as Windows NT/2000, Linux, etc.
It helps if you also are/have:
• A general knowledge and appreciation of internet technologies and security issues
• Experience in the banking, payments or financial services industries
Please apply ASAP if you're interested in a new career role.
Save to My Jobs
Description: Overview: My client based in Dublin North is looking for a Software Engineer to join their team. This is a great company to work for with a small team and flexible working arrangements...
My client based in Dublin North is looking for a Software Engineer to join their team. This is a great company to work for with a small team and flexible working arrangements.
Due to on-going demand for our services, we are currently looking for high calibre individuals with strong technical experience in developing CRM solutions based on the LAMP Stack.
The ideal candidate is likely to have completed 3rd level Education and has been working in a Software Development role for 2-4 or more years. He/she will now want to progress their career by applying their technical skills to a wide range of business solutions in a challenging and rewarding environment.
* Working knowledge of Linux Operating Systems an advantage
* Some exposure to Web Services
* 2 years + experience required in database development with strong SQL skills using MySQL Server & MS SQL Server
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with people in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
* Ability to work independently as well as within a project team. So skills such as self-organisation, ability to define tasks, establish priorities, manage expectations and deliver according to plan are crucial
* A strong aptitude for problem solving and attention to detail
* A good interest in Open Source Software
* Can do attitude!
Contact email@example.com for a full job specification and more details on this exciting position.
Skillset: PHP, Web , Software, Engineer, Developer
Save to My Jobs
Background On Role
You will be working to Support System Test and participate in the handover of builds to release management and production teams. Provide accurate timeframes for projects and change requests & working to help Project Manager achieve deadlines.
Assist in the maintaining, tuning, issue resolution and modification of production applications to keep performance at an optimum level, according to technical and functional specifications. Taking pro-active steps to ensure higher availability and faster performance of web based solutions. Assist in the definition and implementation of development best practice, environments, and tools. Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of new technologies, platforms, and software.
The successful candidate should have proven track record in a technically challenging development environment. Experienced in full life cycle of software development; including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of each step. Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving. The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment. The candidate will need to be a good team player, but will also be able to work autonomously with a minimum of supervision. Being able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines is a must.
Technical Skills sets
• Has a minimum of four years experience in a large web development environment
• Strong knowledge and commercial experience of Web UI technologies - HTML, CSS, dynamic HTML, XHTML, JQuery, XSLT.
• Experience of source control & working on multiple versions of the software, i.e. development, test & production code bases simultaneously.
• Experience of mission critical high volume transactional
• Experience of multi-variant testing techniques
• Experience of developing multi-lingual solutions.
• Experience of the Financial Industry
• Experience in RIA websites
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a JAVA wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of JAVA jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top JAVA jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.