The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect JAVA jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of JAVA roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract JAVA jobs and permanent JAVA jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all JAVA jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: JAVA , J2EE
Description: JAVA Developer Java Programmer Junior – Mid Level Java Developer Responsibilities • You will be working as a programmer within a dynamic project management team on a number of...
Description: JAVA Developer
Junior – Mid Level
Java Developer Responsibilities
• You will be working as a programmer within a dynamic project management team on a number of projects.
• Planning, developing, testing and documenting computer programs
• Developing specifications for designs to determine their feasibility, cost and required time to complete
• Formulating plans outlining steps necessary to develop programs, using approved structure analysis and design.
• Recreating steps taken by users to locate problem sources then rewrites the program to correct errors.
• Providing expert level assistance in design, development and improvement within Java & SQL
• Assisting with processing and data modelling in diverse database and application environments
• Contributing to systems architectural design, analysis, development and improvement
• Providing technical advice to risk analysis and change control
• Reporting writing
• Expert level in programming languages: Java and some SQL
• Acts as liaison between Business and IT, as assigned
• Excellent analytical skills
• Enthusiastic and energetic personality with the ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
• Excellent communication skills and ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
Salary is Negotiable depending on experience
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Salary is coming in at circa 40-50k depending on experience
Java Developer, JAVA, J2EE, Developer, Programmer, Software Engineer
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: JAVA , JAVA SWING
Description: Java Developer required with 2 years Java development experience for top Client based in South Co Dublin...
Description: Java Developer required with 2 years Java development experience for top Client based in South Co Dublin.
Description of role:
•Full participation in the development life cycle for new features, from specification writing, to design, implementation and testing, ensuring all work is completed to the
•Working with senior developers to deliver improvements to the core product and to integrate new technologies where appropriate
•Working effectively with Test Team to resolve issues
•Minimum of 2 yrs experience of software development using Java Swing
•Knowledge of design patterns, particularly MVC would be an advantage
•Experience working in the full development lifecycle
•Good knowledge of Ant, Maven, Subversion, Eclipse or Netbeans
•Good verbal & written communication skills with proven analytic and problem solving abilities
•Be self motivated, creative, and a team player
•Honours Degree in Computer Science or similar
•Java Sun Certification would be an advantage
•Java Developer, Swing, MVC
• Java Developer, SWING, MVC
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in working with Cutting Edge Technology.
Attractive Salary & benefits package for the right candidate.
Speedy turnaround. Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for full details.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: JAVA , Websphere
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an experienced Hands-on Software Development Manager to be responsible for project delivery...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an experienced Hands-on Software Development Manager to be responsible for project delivery.
• Hands-on, technical development management role, responsible for E2E project delivery.
• Responsible for formulating, reviewing and approving development plans and requirements.
• Responsible for reviewing and approving designs/code to ensure quality of delivery.
• Create and define resource plans for development tasks.
• Manage multiple offshore vendors and technology delivery teams.
• Interact with the Testers, development team and other stakeholders
• Provide coordination for all special (post-production validation, etc.) testing activities.
• Devise effective mitigation and escalation strategies to address program risks and issues
• Drive program through project governance methodology and ensure compliance to tollgates
• Lead regular project and program reviews with key stakeholders
• Accurate and timely reporting of the project portfolio against plan
• Create and contribute to key program artefacts: project plans, budgets, stakeholder communications, resources and time management.
• Ensure adherence to Project Management standards
• Use standard project management tools and techniques effectively
• Provide sign-off for all deployments into the test environments.
• Ensure code coverage and traceability to requirements and defects and define/arrange for requisite training for developers.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or Masters in Computer Science or related
• 10-12 years’ experience in relevant area
• Proficiency with developing mission critical global applications using distributed technologies such as Java, J2EE, UI technologies, Spring framework, Hibernate, Oracle database, Web sphere and Unix.
• Experience with managing quality programs on large scale application testing.
• Provide global guidance to off-shore development teams.
• Ability to support UAT and/or client test teams.
• Banking or financial knowledge
• Experience with Java development
• Architecture/design experience.
• Knowledge/experience with high volume/throughput systems
• Works well and respects other disciplines of the project teams.
• Strong negotiation and influence skills.
• Ability to manage risk appropriately.
• Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
• Excellent technical written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize individual and team tasks and projects so that deadlines are met.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary and excellent benefits package for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Software Development Manager / Development Manager / Head of Development / Director of Development
Save to My Jobs
Location: Limerick Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: JAVA
Description: My Limerick based client is looking for a Junior Java developer to join their team. Responsibilities • Development of high quality client/server applications in a Windows/Unix environment...
Description: My Limerick based client is looking for a Junior Java developer to join their team.
• Development of high quality client/server applications in a Windows/Unix environment.
• Proven track record in design and development of new
products/components utilising Agile Methodologies.
• Ability to take component design and progress it through to development, testing, validation documentation and delivery.
• Should be highly analytical and technologically minded, with
strong problem-solving skills and willing to work as part of a team.
• Develop creative solutions for complex and abstract problems.
• Gathering and documenting user requirements, analyzing data and conducting unit, system, performance and quality assurance testing.
If you are interested in this role please contact Elaine on 01-2866666 or email email@example.com
Save to My Jobs
Description: I have a Successful SME company based in Co Wicklow off the N11 looking for a Web Developer/ Designer who can take ownership of revamping their website and taking ownship of all their ecommerce B2C...
Description: I have a Successful SME company based in Co Wicklow off the N11 looking for a Web Developer/ Designer who can take ownership of revamping their website and taking ownship of all their ecommerce B2C and B2B commerical strategy.
The role will suit anyone based in Wicklow who has a passion for Web design and Devlopment and who is looking to work for a small but successful company.
- A minimum 2-3 years pure Web Design and development experience in any web language
- Have a background in web strategy and direction for a company
- Someone that may have basic IT admin skills as well ( Some desktop duites only)
- Must have a passion for web design/ development and want to be a person who can use their skills to make a difference to the bottom line of the company via the web.
Please apply ASAP if interested in the role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a JAVA wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of JAVA jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top JAVA jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.