The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect JAVA jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of JAVA roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract JAVA jobs and permanent JAVA jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all JAVA jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: .NET , JAVA
Description: Software Architect - Java and/ or .Net My client a global leader in their field is looking for an Software Architect to work on a range of exciting and innovative projects...
Description: Software Architect - Java and/ or .Net
My client a global leader in their field is looking for an Software Architect to work on a range of exciting and innovative projects. The offer an excellent salary plus bonus 15/20%, pension, Healthcare, extra and most importantly career progression.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities - Software Architect
They are looking for an architect with 10 years or more experience who can:
Work with Senior technical and business SME's
Provide end to end Technical Leadership
Review IT architectures, projects & improve business processes & technology innovation;
Research emerging technologies, processes & best practices.
Analyse business problems and design appropriate solution architectures
Lead technical responses
Participate in global architecture communities
Support the delivery of key transformation projects focusing on IT infrastructure, networks, process and organisation.
Support project work-stream leads and making a key contribution to the delivery of client work.
Work within a team to present reports, business cases and client deliverables.
Provide technical expertise to assist a broad range of clients to manage their relevant regulatory requirements.
Learn and developing agile developmental techniques.
Skills, Experiences and Qualifications Required - Software Architect
Third level qualification in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Have broad technical skills in a number of the following areas:
o J2EE and or .NET (Client Doesn't mind as they have multiple development platforms)
o Integration/SOA,BPMN & ESB's
o Application Servers
o Data Architecture
o Enterprise Architecture
o Implementation of Software Patterns ; and
o Web Design and Development.
Please apply to Peter@eolas.ie if you wish to know more about this role.
Save to My Jobs
Description: Ruby On Rails Web Developer Ruby Full Stack Web Developer Key Responsibilities Build elegant, secure, scalable and stable web applications for both internal and external use...
Description: Ruby On Rails Web Developer
Ruby Full Stack Web Developer
Build elegant, secure, scalable and stable web applications for both internal and external use. Choose frameworks, libraries and styles that solve problems now and in the future. Work with an Agile, multi-disciplinary team to plan development sprints and creatively meet goals.
Skills and experience required
• 5+ years web-development experience
• Have built production applications in Ruby on Rails
• Good understanding of PostgreSQL or similar
• Experience with jQuery, AngularJS and similar libraries and frameworks
• HAML, SASS, Responsive CSS knowledge would be a bonus
• You will report to the Chief Technology Officer.
Steven Hegarty for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: JAVA , J2EE
Description: Java Team Lead Senior Java Developer Senior level developer applying advanced skills in the areas of applications/programming...
Description: Java Team Lead
Senior Java Developer
Senior level developer applying advanced skills in the areas of applications/programming.
Functions as the team lead of a product development team tasked with design, development and maintenance of new and existing integrations and services within the service-oriented architecture.
Needs to be a hands on senior developer who has led cross functional teams involved in Integration and ETL product work.
• Primary responsibilities include the design and development of new and existing data integrations and services.
• Create or customise middleware solutions for data integrations
• Create or customise ETL tools
• Managing the technical development of integration functionality based on a product roadmap
• Managing a cross functional Scrum team of five people.
• Set objectives and carry out performance reviews for direct reports.
• Carry out code reviews and enforce coding standards.
• Developing applications from detailed design specifications
• Working with and leading other developers to ensure deadlines are met.
• Develop automated unit tests and responsibility for testing own code before Systems Test and QA Test Phases begin.
• Bug Fixing
• Experience in directing other developers
• Minimum 5 years development experience in Java
• At least 3 years programming experience of web services and other integrations
• Must have Middleware experience such as Oracle Service Bus, Talend ESB, Biztalk or equivalent
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in design and implementation of ETL applications using SSIS, Ab Initio, Talend, PL/SQL or similar technologies in enterprise environment
• Strong data analytics skills including hands on experience in data modelling concepts, PL/SQL coding, and specific ETL tools
• Experience working with SQL Server, and Oracle database
• Strong understanding of software development life cycle and Release Management
• Ability to design, organise, and implement modules, perform system testing, plan and automate tasks to maintain existing system
• Ability to facilitate client calls and communicate project updates to senior stake holders.Knowledge of the financial services industry an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or call Lorraine in Eolas Recruitment on 01 286 66 66
SKILLS: Java / J2EE / Java Developer / Senior Java Developer / Java Team Lead
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: J2EE , JAVA
Description: Java Technical Architect required for Top company based in South Dublin...
Description: Java Technical Architect required for Top company based in South Dublin.
In this role the successful candidate will join a group of highly experienced product architects who have responsibility for the design and architecture of the product.
Responsibilities will include:
• Ownership of Java design and architecture
• Work closely with Product Management, Project Management and Engineering to define, design, develop and deliver on requirements for the next generation product
• Monitor and review requirement objectives, scope, and technical design to ensure they are in-line with the product architecture and system performance and scalability needs and are compliant with established design patterns, policies and best practices
• Where necessary, liaise with outside parties to ensure the integrity of the product architecture is maintained when features are developed by such parties
• Provide technical leadership and mentoring to Java development teams, help them to resolve problems and to adhere to required delivery standards
• Recommend strategic improvements to the product
• Work with the Architect Team Lead to develop technology road maps, to track emerging technologies.
• 5+ years in a Java architecture/design role
• At least 10 years of experience in software design and development
• Extensive experience of Java frameworks, integration technologies, Web App solutions and API design
• Previous experience with new product development and delivery to a worldwide customer base
• The skills to engage with key stakeholders (Sales, Product Management, Project Management, Development) to understand current and future product requirements and ensure product design is capable of supporting these requirements
• Must have excellent communication skills, be a creative thinker, excellent problem solver, self-driven and motivated to succeed
• Customer and quality driven but also pragmatic and keeps the business interests in mind
• Experience in virtualization technologies including ESXi, KVM, XEN
• Experience in Linux system architecture and telecom protocols is an advantage
• Must be educated to a degree level in computer science/engineering or have equivalent experience
• Certification such as Java EE Enterprise Architect is an advantage
Very attractive Salary, Benefits package and career growth on offer.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: JAVA , J2EE
Description: My Dublin based client currently Java Developers to join their team. My client is looking for a candidate with experience in Core Java, Java EE and front-end web development...
Description: My Dublin based client currently Java Developers to join their team. My client is looking for a candidate with experience in Core Java, Java EE and front-end web development.
• Experience in Core Java, J2EE technologies and UI development
• Quick learner of new tools and technologies.
• Experience in working on multiple technologies and medium to complex
• systems, well versed with design standards and framework
• Quick learner of new tools and technologies.
• Able to work in distributed teams across multiple time zones.
• Technologies required – Core Java, Java EE, Multithreading/Concurrency, WebService, Web Services, RESTful Development , JSP, Servlets, EJB , Ajax, XML, Java Script, CSS, Data Modelling, MS SQL, Application servers – Web Sphere , RDBMS – Oracle/DB2
• Proficient in working on backend technologies SQL and stored procedures/triggers etc.
• Tools – Well versed with Eclipse, IBM RSA/RAD; Test Driven development and automated testing tools like Junit, Cucumber/ Gherkins
• Added value of MVC technologies (AngularJS, Backbone, Bootstrap).
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Java Team Lead / Lead Java Developer / Team Lead / Java Developer / J2EE Developer
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a JAVA wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of JAVA jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top JAVA jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.