The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect JAVA jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of JAVA roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract JAVA jobs and permanent JAVA jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all JAVA jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: J2EE , JAVA , JAVA
Description: J2EE Developer – Dublin Central Profile Excellent Dublin Central client and voted one of the best companies to work for in 2012 is looking for 2-3 J2EE Developers who have excellent...
Description: J2EE Developer – Dublin Central
Excellent Dublin Central client and voted one of the best companies to work for in 2012 is looking for 2-3 J2EE Developers who have excellent communication skills and an interest on working on diverse Java projects.
We provide a challenging and exciting work environment with scope for personal development and on-going training.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Design and delivery of leading edge and innovative solutions to client needs using J2EE technology
• Learning and using agile developmental techniques.
• Learning and exploiting cloud computing technologies
• Creating/leading the delivery of high quality solutions that are validated using approaches such as Test driven development
• Leveraging and utilising Industry design patterns to deliver scalable and extensible solutions
• Envisioning and leading the design and delivery innovative solutions using latest open source and proprietary technologies to meet client needs
• Exploiting Industry best practices and your experience to create business solutions for our clients
• Senior Consultants will meet challenging goals and mentor junior team members
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required
• Third level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline.
• Java / J2EE development experience essential
• 1-3 years demonstrated industry experience in one or more of the following:
• Systems Analysis & Design; Software Development
• Object Orientated Design; Software Development techniques
• Agile highly desirable;
• Java Technologies; Hibernate, Spring Webflow, Spring ROO, AXIS Web services, XML, XSLT, Ant/Maven, JUnit, Hudson;
• Cloud Computing Technologies - particularly Salesforce.com;
• Database Development & Administration in - Oracle, SQL Server in particular;
• Development Experience in Multiple Operating Systems;
• Implementation of Software Patterns; Web Design and Development;
• Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging and dynamic work environment.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
• Excellent oral/written communication, planning, project management, networking and influencing skills.
• Assist in project planning and task estimation.
• Ability to prioritise tasks and work on multiple assignments.
• Strong analytical skills and logical approach.
• Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate
For further information and to apply please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Description: JAVA Engineer with experience in technologies such as Tivoli Maximo, ILOG or Cognos Location: Dublin As an Experienced Software Developer, you will be part of a team using the latest tools,...
Description: JAVA Engineer with experience in technologies such as Tivoli Maximo, ILOG or Cognos
As an Experienced Software Developer, you will be part of a team using the latest tools, technologies and architectures to deliver state of the art software.You will be responsible for working with other engineers and architects designing the architecture of the software and developing system design specifications. You will develop complex new features and enhance existing features of products. You will work with other developers on feature implementation. You will provide mentoring and coaching to the more junior developers on the team. You will work closely with Test, User Experience & Documentation teams to ensure quality in the end product. You will be required to work across team boundaries, liaising with other teams and architects worldwide.
- 3+ years in the job function would be desired
- Experience of large scale product development
- Experience in Java/Eclipse development environment
- Demonstrated recent experience in Java/Web technologies
- Expert knowledge in a wide variety of technologies such as: Tivoli Maximo, Cognos, ILOG - Experience in Agile or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Experience in preparation of technical documentation including software architecture and design
Send your CV now for more information
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a JAVA wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of JAVA jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top JAVA jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.