The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect JAVA jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of JAVA roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract JAVA jobs and permanent JAVA jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all JAVA jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: JAVA
Description: Java Developer (Rules Engine experience) The ideal candidate will have strong Java, Rules engine (preferably drools)...
Description: Java Developer (Rules Engine experience)
The ideal candidate will have strong Java, Rules engine (preferably drools). You will work on leading-edge web application technology with the highest standards of software development.
This position will contribute to the technical direction and development of my clients core product.
• Working on Rules Package solutions using Open Source Rules Engine (Drools)
• Working with Java Application Servers (WebSphere or WebLogic) or Open Source Application Servers (i.e. JBoss)
• Technical ownership of Rules engine development
• Interaction with the BA and QA team throughout the development life cycle
• Cross project reference point on component based solutions
• Creation of technical specifications
• Maintain personal knowledge base of design & development best practices.
• Maintain technical product components documentation.
• Participating in Architecture design using design patterns
• Rules engine development experience ideally with JBoss Drools Rule Engine Developer, and Guvnor
• At least 4-5 year’s experience application development using J2EE, in both Unix and Windows environments
This is an exciting opportunity for developers who wish to work with a successful and growing international software company.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this Java developer role please feel free to email me an updated Cv to Lorraine@eolas.ie or call me on 01 286 66 66
Save to My Jobs
Background On Role
The successful candidate should have proven track record in a technically challenging development environment. Experienced in full life cycle of software development; including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of each step. Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving. The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment. The candidate will need to be a good team player, but will also be able to work autonomously with a minimum of supervision. Being able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines is a must.
Technical Skills sets
• Has a minimum of four years’ experience in a large web development environment
• Strong knowledge and commercial experience of Web UI technologies - HTML, CSS, dynamic HTML, XHTML, JQuery, XSLT.
• Experience of source control & working on multiple versions of the software, i.e. development, test & production code bases simultaneously.
• Experience of mission critical high volume transactional
• Experience of multi-variant testing techniques
• Experience of developing multi-lingual solutions.
• Experience of the Financial Industry
• Experience in RIA websites
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary and benefits package for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: JAVA , J2EE
Description: JAVA Developer Java Programmer Junior – Mid Level Java Developer Responsibilities • You will be working as a programmer within a dynamic project management team on a number of...
Description: JAVA Developer
Junior – Mid Level
Java Developer Responsibilities
• You will be working as a programmer within a dynamic project management team on a number of projects.
• Planning, developing, testing and documenting computer programs
• Developing specifications for designs to determine their feasibility, cost and required time to complete
• Formulating plans outlining steps necessary to develop programs, using approved structure analysis and design.
• Recreating steps taken by users to locate problem sources then rewrites the program to correct errors.
• Providing expert level assistance in design, development and improvement within Java & SQL
• Assisting with processing and data modelling in diverse database and application environments
• Contributing to systems architectural design, analysis, development and improvement
• Providing technical advice to risk analysis and change control
• Reporting writing
• Expert level in programming languages: Java and some SQL
• Acts as liaison between Business and IT, as assigned
• Excellent analytical skills
• Enthusiastic and energetic personality with the ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
• Excellent communication skills and ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
Salary is Negotiable depending on experience
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Salary is coming in at circa 40-50k depending on experience
Java Developer, JAVA, J2EE, Developer, Programmer, Software Engineer
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: JAVA , JAVA SWING
Description: Java Developer required with 2 years Java development experience for top Client based in South Co Dublin...
Description: Java Developer required with 2 years Java development experience for top Client based in South Co Dublin.
Description of role:
•Full participation in the development life cycle for new features, from specification writing, to design, implementation and testing, ensuring all work is completed to the
•Working with senior developers to deliver improvements to the core product and to integrate new technologies where appropriate
•Working effectively with Test Team to resolve issues
•Minimum of 2 yrs experience of software development using Java Swing
•Knowledge of design patterns, particularly MVC would be an advantage
•Experience working in the full development lifecycle
•Good knowledge of Ant, Maven, Subversion, Eclipse or Netbeans
•Good verbal & written communication skills with proven analytic and problem solving abilities
•Be self motivated, creative, and a team player
•Honours Degree in Computer Science or similar
•Java Sun Certification would be an advantage
•Java Developer, Swing, MVC
• Java Developer, SWING, MVC
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in working with Cutting Edge Technology.
Attractive Salary & benefits package for the right candidate.
Speedy turnaround. Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for full details.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: JAVA , Websphere
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an experienced Hands-on Software Development Manager to be responsible for project delivery...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an experienced Hands-on Software Development Manager to be responsible for project delivery.
• Hands-on, technical development management role, responsible for E2E project delivery.
• Responsible for formulating, reviewing and approving development plans and requirements.
• Responsible for reviewing and approving designs/code to ensure quality of delivery.
• Create and define resource plans for development tasks.
• Manage multiple offshore vendors and technology delivery teams.
• Interact with the Testers, development team and other stakeholders
• Provide coordination for all special (post-production validation, etc.) testing activities.
• Devise effective mitigation and escalation strategies to address program risks and issues
• Drive program through project governance methodology and ensure compliance to tollgates
• Lead regular project and program reviews with key stakeholders
• Accurate and timely reporting of the project portfolio against plan
• Create and contribute to key program artefacts: project plans, budgets, stakeholder communications, resources and time management.
• Ensure adherence to Project Management standards
• Use standard project management tools and techniques effectively
• Provide sign-off for all deployments into the test environments.
• Ensure code coverage and traceability to requirements and defects and define/arrange for requisite training for developers.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or Masters in Computer Science or related
• 10-12 years’ experience in relevant area
• Proficiency with developing mission critical global applications using distributed technologies such as Java, J2EE, UI technologies, Spring framework, Hibernate, Oracle database, Web sphere and Unix.
• Experience with managing quality programs on large scale application testing.
• Provide global guidance to off-shore development teams.
• Ability to support UAT and/or client test teams.
• Banking or financial knowledge
• Experience with Java development
• Architecture/design experience.
• Knowledge/experience with high volume/throughput systems
• Works well and respects other disciplines of the project teams.
• Strong negotiation and influence skills.
• Ability to manage risk appropriately.
• Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
• Excellent technical written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize individual and team tasks and projects so that deadlines are met.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary and excellent benefits package for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Software Development Manager / Development Manager / Head of Development / Director of Development
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a JAVA wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of JAVA jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top JAVA jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.