The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect JAVA jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of JAVA roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract JAVA jobs and permanent JAVA jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all JAVA jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin North Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: JAVA , J2EE
Description: Java developer required for top Client in North Co Dublin...
Description: Java developer required for top Client in North Co Dublin.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
• To deliver a new website as part of a cross-functional delivery team, improving quality, reliability and customer experience of Digital systems
• Be a technology leader amongst the team, bringing your experience and knowledge to ensure best-practices are implemented
• Designing and developing key components for the enhancement of web services
• Be a leader on teams to deliver critical features and functionality on Digital platforms
• Collaborate cross-functionally internally and with external partners to ensure the delivery of best-practice solutions
To be considered for the role of Java Developer candidates must meet the following:
Core Java professional experience
Significant Professional experience
• SOA / Webservices
• Web technologies
Strong Experience of
• Agile methodologies
• Oracle PL/SQL
• ORM - Hibernate
• Protocols - ( HTTP/ FTP)
• IDE – Eclipse
Relevant degree or equivalent
Experience using version control systems; experience with Git preferred
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Eligible to live and work in the EU
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Description: I have a Successful SME company based in Co Wicklow off the N11 looking for a Web Developer/ Designer who can take ownership of revamping their website and taking ownship of all their ecommerce B2C...
Description: I have a Successful SME company based in Co Wicklow off the N11 looking for a Web Developer/ Designer who can take ownership of revamping their website and taking ownship of all their ecommerce B2C and B2B commerical strategy.
The role will suit anyone based in Wicklow who has a passion for Web design and Devlopment and who is looking to work for a small but successful company.
- A minimum 2-3 years pure Web Design and development experience in any web language
- Have a background in web strategy and direction for a company
- Someone that may have basic IT admin skills as well ( Some desktop duites only)
- Must have a passion for web design/ development and want to be a person who can use their skills to make a difference to the bottom line of the company via the web.
Please apply ASAP if interested in the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin North Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: J2EE , JAVA
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Java Application Support Analyst / Junior Developer to join their team...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Java Application Support Analyst / Junior Developer to join their team. The candidate will be technical responsibility for supporting and maintaining our critical business applications across a number of platforms
Software analysis, design and development will also be a feature of this role working on enhancements to the software systems.
As it is a support role, my client requires the applicant to be flexible, quick-thinking and enjoy working under pressure.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
• Provide support for key business applications
• Responding to application support calls within strict target SLAs to ensure business continuity
• Drive the investigation and resolution of issues effectively and provide regular updates to customers
• Troubleshoot issues and provide software fixes
• Liaise with third party suppliers
• Provide on-call support
• Hold a relevant IT Qualification and experience in a similar role
• At least 3-5 years Application Support
• Minimum 2 years Java Development experience
• Application Server knowledge
• Demonstrated strong Business and Systems Analysis skills.
• Proven ability to work on own initiative.
• Demonstrated ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
• Java, SQL, Websphere Application Server, Tomcat, XML, Linux SuSe
• Very strong Technical skills across a number of platforms
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Ability to balance a number of conflicting priorities and make decisions
• Clear and concise communicator
• Good customer service ethic - ability to liaise with business management and end customers
• Delivery and quality focused
• Good team player
• Willingness to work overtime and out-of-hours/weekends
• Previous support of multi-platform systems
• Ability to juggle conflicting priorities and demands
• Knowledge of Scripting
• RPG or other Mainframe experience
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Southside Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: JAVA
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Java/ J2EE Developer to join their existing team in a permanent position...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Java/ J2EE Developer to join their existing team in a permanent position.
Minimum 5 years Java and J2EE Application experience
Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapping) Tools, Hibernate
Hands on experience with AJAX, JSP, MVC (Model-View-Control). JSP Tag libraries
Worked with at least one IDE e.g. RSA
IBM Rational Software Architect IDE
Source control software exposure such as CA Harvest/SCM
DB2 Database experience
For further information please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: J2EE , Hibernate , SPRING , JAVA
Description: My Client is a very successful south county Dublin company who is looking for a senior Java Developer to join their IT Team You will be responsible for the design development and maintenance of...
Description: My Client is a very successful south county Dublin company who is looking for a senior Java Developer to join their IT Team
You will be responsible for the design development and maintenance of their existing system.
• Experience using J2EE, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, RESTEasy, Web Services using service frameworks such as Apache CXF/Axis 2 (JAX-WS).
• Strong SQL database and programming skills
• Development experience in (JQuery), HTML, CSS, AJAX is desirable
• Experience in good practices for unit test and integration test development, using frameworks such as JUnit/TestNG and CI tools such as Jenkins/Sonar.
• Knowledge of Software Design Patterns and techniques for writing structured, maintainable code
• BSc in Computer Science
• 5-6 years relevant commercial experience
My client is looking for someone with strong communication and problem solving skills who can work well under pressure.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to Elaine@eolas.ie or call 01 286 6666
J2EE, Spring, Hibernate
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a JAVA wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of JAVA jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top JAVA jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.