The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect JAVA jobs in Waterford Ireland. Browse through a large selection of JAVA roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract JAVA jobs and permanent JAVA jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all JAVA jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Description: My client is looking for a Web Frontend Developer who has a passion for technology and who is looking for a new challenge within a new successful SME Irish company...
Description: My client is looking for a Web Frontend Developer who has a passion for technology and who is looking for a new challenge within a new successful SME Irish company. The company is expanding and starting to operate and sell their products internationally so it it's an excellent time to join them
Web Front End developer
o 3/5+ years ins web based development
o Excellent HTML, CSS and JS skills
o Large amount of experience with JS frameworks preferably Angular
o Experience working in single page applications
o Experience developing against restful system
o Server side scripting/development in Python or PHP or JS a requirement
o Database and SQL experience is preferable.
o Server development in Java advantageous
Please apply AAP if interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: JAVA , JAVA SWING , GUI
Description: Java (front end) Developer required with 5 years Java development experience for top Client based in South Co Dublin...
Description: Java (front end) Developer required with 5 years Java development experience for top Client based in South Co Dublin.
Description of role:
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Front-End Java Developer working with the engineering team based in Dublin.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Java development team for our product.
This role will suit developers looking to further their career, working in a dynamic company with cutting edge technologies.
Responsibilities will include:
• Full participation in the development life cycle for new features, from specification writing, to design, implementation and testing, ensuring that all work is completed to the highest standards
• Provide front-end guidance to more Junior UI Developer ensuring the continued usability and quality of the product
• Working with Product Management to ensure customer requirements are adequately captured and understood
• Communicate and present UX deliverables (wireframes, workflows, prototypes etc) to key stake holders
• Delivering new features to the product from design through to development and testing, prototyping where necessary.
• Working with peers and senior developers to deliver improvements to the core product and to integrate new technologies where appropriate
• Working effectively with the Test & Verification team to resolve issues
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
• 5 years plus experience in front-end Java Development working in an Agile environment
• Solid understanding of Swing and Java UI Development
• Excellent experience in prototyping and/or wireframe design
• Solid knowledge of design patterns
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Experience with development tools such as Netbeans, SVN and Ant
• Oracle Java Certification a distinct advantage
• Experience and knowledge of IP-based networking problems a bonus
Skills Keywords: Java, Front-end, Swing, Wireframing, Prototyping, HTML5, CSS3
Attractive Salary & benefits package for the right candidate.
Speedy turnaround. Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for full details.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin 2 Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: JAVA , AGILE , WEB , REQUIREMENT GATHERING , FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION
Description: Product Manager My client based in the heart of Dublin City Centre is looking for a permanent Product manager to manage a small team of Developers...
Description: Product Manager
My client based in the heart of Dublin City Centre is looking for a permanent Product manager to manage a small team of Developers. This is a relatively new but successful company and has been recently voted one of Ireland's leading IT top 50 companies. They have circa 20 people in IT and this is a new role within the company. The role will suit someone who likes a challenge and is looking to progress and gain some excellent experience in their career.
• Product manager:
o 3-5 years experience in product management
o Experience to be in software development area
o Experience in Agile methodologies
o SAAS based product development beneficial
If interested please send me your revised resume..
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: JAVA , UNIX , AJAX , ADOBE , Websphere , AGILE
Description: QA PERFORMANCE ENGINEER CORK Position: Quality Assurance Analyst Performance Engineer Division: AExeo IT Reports to: Associate Director Location: JRC or Cork Job Status: Full-time I...
Description: QA PERFORMANCE ENGINEER CORK
Position: Quality Assurance Analyst Performance Engineer Division: AExeo IT Reports to: Associate Director Location: JRC or Cork Job Status: Full-time
I. POSITION DESCRIPTION:
The Quality Assurance Performance Engineer will support testing activities for projects covering application changes across a number of products and platforms. Responsibilities will include assisting with test design, and performing test execution for designated projects, together with support for our continuous process improvement activities and liaising with business colleagues, technical architects, analysts, vendors, and development teams in a fast moving, global working environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
II. ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONS:
This position reports to the Global QA Associate Director and is a key position within the Quality Assurance Management Team.
III. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Ability and expertise to identify performance issues within J2EE architecture Load Balancers, Weblogic, Database (Oracle), Operating System (Windows, UNIX), Network, Software (JAVA) and Hardware.
• Hands-on experience in building enterprise level performance test suites.
• Excellent ability to partner with Architects, Developers, Systems Engineers and Database Administrators to collaboratively tune systems.
• Thorough understanding and hands on experience with performance testing tools such as HP Performance Center (LoadRunner) including open source tools.
• Expert ability to dissect large amounts of data and identify potential issues across releases.
• Excellent skills in summarizing large amount of metrics into meaningful graphs and reports.
• Strong knowledge of Web Service, XML technologies (SOAP, WSDL, XML).
• Experience with Oracle SQL.
• Solid programming skills in JAVA and SQL.
• Extensive JAVA and SQL performance tuning experience (e.g. garbage collection, heap management, JVM Configuration, query optimization etc.).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and constant communication to senior management/ stakeholders.
IV. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• This position requires excellent technical and interpersonal skills.
• 4 year degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
• 6+ years of performance engineering experience; developing software benchmarks, benchmark testing, performance analysis and tuning, performance testing and programming experience ( Java EE, Web Services Technologies, SOAP and/or REST)
• Strong experience with application servers (WebSphere, WebLogic) and database technologies (Oracle and SQL Server)
• Strong knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating systems
• Strong experience with the full software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (Agile)
• Position: Quality Assurance Analyst Performance Engineer Division: AExeo IT Reports to: Associate Director Location: JRC or Cork Job Status: Full-time
• Strong experience in capacity planning, systems performance analysis and optimization in a distributed client/server environment
• Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of programming documentation processes/procedures
• Strong ability to understand client expectations and to resolve issues that may affect delivery.
• Strong ability to mentor, coach and train lower level programmer analysts
• Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering quality products
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Fluent English – spoken and written
• Strong sense of responsibility and service-minded attitude
• Able to deal with competing pressures and set priorities accordingly
• Self motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Dynamic personality and enthusiastic
• 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Hedge Fund Services or other major financial experience such as Financial Accounting, Time and Billing
V. WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a challenging job in a growing international company, an opportunity to expand your business knowledge by working with multiple software applications and complex financial and technological instruments, in a friendly and fast-paced environment. Additionally, my client is proud to offer our employees competitive compensation, vacation and health insurance benefits.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills.
For further information and to apply, please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin 2 Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: JAVA , LINUX , HTML5 , SPRING
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Java Developer to join their team...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Java Developer to join their team. The client is based in Grand Canal and they offer an excellent career and work life balance with flexi-time and working from home arrangements
Java Software Engineer
Our client is currently looking for a software engineer to join our Group Technology team. Reporting to the Engineering Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for software design, implementation and unit test across our product suite.
• Analysis, design, implementation, test and support of java products and services
• Delivery of user stories within product sprints
• Technical troubleshooting and problem solving
• Working with regional operations engineers to support our global customer base
Experience and Skills Required
• 3rd level qualification in a numerate discipline, ideally computer related
• Proven industry experience in Java
• Experience of Spring MVC, Security & Hibernate
• Technical competency within a Linux environment
• Strong Database Skills (SQL, PL/SQL). PostgreSQL, MySQL
• Experience of working in an Agile environment (Scrum)
• Experience with unit testing frameworks such as JUnit, Selenium, JBehave
• A self-starter, with the ability to learn and understand complex systems without difficulty
• A good team player, have the ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision
The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a JAVA wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of JAVA jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top JAVA jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.