For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Description: New Position just in for a Java web Developer. Java Web Developer required for Top Client in the City Centre...
Description: New Position just in for a Java web Developer.
Java Web Developer required for Top Client in the City Centre.
An excellent opportunity exists for an experience Java developer to join an expanding team.
My Client are looking for someone with the following skills:
- At least 2 years industry experience in Web Application Development or an Object Orientated language such as Java or .NET (preferably Java)
- Experience working with Databases preferably Oracle or SQL Server 2005
- Industry experience in Application platforms and Frameworks (preferably Cocoon, Struts)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Overall understanding of Web application architecture
-Must be able to communicate effectively with clients and staff, including an excellent standard of English both written and oral
-Must be willing to work within a busy software development team, producing high quality software to a demanding schedule
-Must be available to assist in the implementation of systems in the client sites and be able to liaise
effectively with clients when requirements gathering work is required.
This is an immediate vacancy. Send your CV now for more information.
Save to My Jobs
Key Aspects of the Role
•Support System Test and participate in the handover of builds to release management and production teams.
•Provide accurate timeframes for projects and change requests & working to help Project Manager achieve deadlines.
•Assist in the maintaining, tuning, issue resolution and modification of production applications to keep performance at an optimum level, according to technical and functional specifications.
•Taking pro-active steps to ensure higher availability and faster performance of web based solutions.
•Assist in the definition and implementation of development best practice, environments, and tools.
•Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of new technologies, platforms, and software.
The successful candidate
•The successful candidate should have proven track record in a technically challenging development environment.
•Experienced in full life cycle of software development; including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of each step.
•Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving.
•The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment.
•The candidate will need to be a good team player, but will also be able to work autonomously with a minimum of supervision.
•Being able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines is a must.
Technical Skills sets
• Has a minimum of four years experience in a large web development environment
• Strong knowledge and commercial experience of Web UI technologies - HTML, CSS, dynamic HTML, XHTML, JQuery, XSLT.
• Experience of source control & working on multiple versions of the software, i.e. development, test & production code bases simultaneously.
• Experience of mission critical high volume transactional
• Experience of multi-variant testing techniques
• Experience of developing multi-lingual solutions.
• Experience of the Financial Industry
• Experience in RIA websites
Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package commensurate with candidate’s experience The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Description: Web Designer New Permanent role based in Dublin The successful candidate will be working with a large team of talented software developers...
Description: Web Designer
New Permanent role based in Dublin
The successful candidate will be working with a large team of talented software developers.
Your role will be to support and challenge your colleagues at all stages of the development life-cycle.
You must be able to quickly prototype concepts, and to translate designs into completed HTML pages that adhere to design specifications.
An excellent knowledge of cross-browser compatibility is a must. You will have the ability to self-direct and manage your own time, in order to meet challenging deadlines.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience.
• Third level qualification in multimedia or relevant field.
• Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML (experience with CSS3 and HTML5 an advantage).
Salary is negotiable depending on experience - circa 40k - 50k for the right candidate
How to Apply:
Please send your updated CV to Lorraine@eolas.ie or call on 01 286 66 66
Save to My Jobs
Description: Do you want to work for an Exciting new Gaming start -up Company focusing solely on mobile? Are you thinking you would like to get away from it all to sunnier climes? My Client is currently...
Description: Do you want to work for an Exciting new Gaming start -up Company focusing solely on mobile?
Are you thinking you would like to get away from it all to sunnier climes?
My Client is currently developing an innovative and unique product for launch in 2013 and is hoping to hire 2 developers to work full time.
They will be creating multiple products, one will be Web based and the other will be Native Applications for both iOS and Android.
You will be a lover of all things related to mobile development, not someone who just went into the latest hot field just because it’s hot. You have probably made Apps in your spare time, or would do if you had any spare time. You will be excited about working in a new start up and will be ideally interested in Sports. You like to work hard in an organised way and care about your results.
You understand the opportunities that only come with Start Up’s and are already looking for the right one to join.
Your Skill sets.
Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
Apply now with your updated CV to Nollaig@eolas.ie
Save to My Jobs
Description: Overview: My client based in Dublin North is looking for a Software Engineer to join their team. This is a great company to work for with a small team and flexible working arrangements...
My client based in Dublin North is looking for a Software Engineer to join their team. This is a great company to work for with a small team and flexible working arrangements.
Due to on-going demand for our services, we are currently looking for high calibre individuals with strong technical experience in developing CRM solutions based on the LAMP Stack.
The ideal candidate is likely to have completed 3rd level Education and has been working in a Software Development role for 2-4 or more years. He/she will now want to progress their career by applying their technical skills to a wide range of business solutions in a challenging and rewarding environment.
* Working knowledge of Linux Operating Systems an advantage
* Some exposure to Web Services
* 2 years + experience required in database development with strong SQL skills using MySQL Server & MS SQL Server
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with people in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
* Ability to work independently as well as within a project team. So skills such as self-organisation, ability to define tasks, establish priorities, manage expectations and deliver according to plan are crucial
* A strong aptitude for problem solving and attention to detail
* A good interest in Open Source Software
* Can do attitude!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job specification and more details on this exciting position.
Skillset: PHP, Web , Software, Engineer, Developer
JBA JBUILDER JCL JD EDWARDS JDBC JINI JSP JUNIPER LAN LDAP LIFE 400 LIFE 70 LIFE ASSURANCE LINC LINUX LISP LOADRUNNER LOCALISATION LOTUS LOTUS DOMINO LOTUS NOTES LOTUS SMARTSUITE LSDM LSMW MAAPICS MANUFACTURING MAPPING MARKET DATA (FINANCIAL) Maximo MCNE MCP