For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Description: I have a Successful SME company based in Co Wicklow off the N11 looking for a Web Developer/ Designer who can take ownership of revamping their website and taking ownship of all their ecommerce B2C...
Description: I have a Successful SME company based in Co Wicklow off the N11 looking for a Web Developer/ Designer who can take ownership of revamping their website and taking ownship of all their ecommerce B2C and B2B commerical strategy.
The role will suit anyone based in Wicklow who has a passion for Web design and Devlopment and who is looking to work for a small but successful company.
- A minimum 2-3 years pure Web Design and development experience in any web language
- Have a background in web strategy and direction for a company
- Someone that may have basic IT admin skills as well ( Some desktop duites only)
- Must have a passion for web design/ development and want to be a person who can use their skills to make a difference to the bottom line of the company via the web.
Please apply ASAP if interested in the role.
Save to My Jobs
Description: Frontend Web Developer Overview: My client is currently recruiting for a Web Developer / Frontend Engineer...
Description: Frontend Web Developer
My client is currently recruiting for a Web Developer / Frontend Engineer. The successful candidate will work closely with the design team to shape and drive the development of responsive designs in exciting new projects.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, modify and implement web user interfaces across the browser and device spectrum
• Implement creative, usable and compelling user interfaces
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features as required
• Test both the application code and usability features
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency across the team
• Learning and using agile developmental techniques
• Exploiting Industry best practices and your experience to create leading business solutions for our clients
• The firm reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it
Key Skills & Attributes:
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
• Third level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline
• Experience developing HTML5 and responsive applications using leading UI and JS frameworks
• Demonstrable strong experience in CSS/CSS3 technologies with emphasis on responsive design
• Experience developing creative, usable and compelling user interfaces.
• Proven experience of utilising APIs to achieve impactful data visualisation and user experience will be required.
• Exposure to Agile development methods
• Working knowledge of the browser/device landscape including architectures, trends
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
• Excellent oral/written communication, planning, project management, networking and influencing skills
• Assist in project planning and task estimation
• Ability to prioritise tasks and work on multiple assignments
• Strong analytical skills and logical approach
• Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Description: Web Designer New Permanent role based in Dublin The successful candidate will be working with a large team of talented software developers...
Description: Web Designer
New Permanent role based in Dublin
The successful candidate will be working with a large team of talented software developers.
Your role will be to support and challenge your colleagues at all stages of the development life-cycle.
You must be able to quickly prototype concepts, and to translate designs into completed HTML pages that adhere to design specifications.
An excellent knowledge of cross-browser compatibility is a must. You will have the ability to self-direct and manage your own time, in order to meet challenging deadlines.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience.
• Third level qualification in multimedia or relevant field.
• Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML (experience with CSS3 and HTML5 an advantage).
Salary is negotiable depending on experience - circa 40k - 50k for the right candidate
How to Apply:
Please send your updated CV to Lorraine@eolas.ie or call on 01 286 66 66
JBA JBUILDER JCL JD EDWARDS JDBC JINI JSP JUNIPER LAN LDAP LIFE 400 LIFE 70 LIFE ASSURANCE LINC LINUX LISP LOADRUNNER LOCALISATION LOTUS LOTUS DOMINO LOTUS NOTES LOTUS SMARTSUITE LSDM LSMW MAAPICS MANUFACTURING MAPPING MARKET DATA (FINANCIAL) Maximo MCNE MCP