For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Description: I have a Successful SME company based in Co Wicklow off the N11 looking for a Web Developer/ Designer who can take ownership of revamping their website and taking ownship of all their ecommerce B2C...
Description: I have a Successful SME company based in Co Wicklow off the N11 looking for a Web Developer/ Designer who can take ownership of revamping their website and taking ownship of all their ecommerce B2C and B2B commerical strategy.
The role will suit anyone based in Wicklow who has a passion for Web design and Devlopment and who is looking to work for a small but successful company.
- A minimum 2-3 years pure Web Design and development experience in any web language
- Have a background in web strategy and direction for a company
- Someone that may have basic IT admin skills as well ( Some desktop duites only)
- Must have a passion for web design/ development and want to be a person who can use their skills to make a difference to the bottom line of the company via the web.
Please apply ASAP if interested in the role.
Save to My Jobs
Description: Frontend Web Developer Overview: My client is currently recruiting for a Web Developer / Frontend Engineer...
Description: Frontend Web Developer
My client is currently recruiting for a Web Developer / Frontend Engineer. The successful candidate will work closely with the design team to shape and drive the development of responsive designs in exciting new projects.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, modify and implement web user interfaces across the browser and device spectrum
• Implement creative, usable and compelling user interfaces
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features as required
• Test both the application code and usability features
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency across the team
• Learning and using agile developmental techniques
• Exploiting Industry best practices and your experience to create leading business solutions for our clients
• The firm reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it
Key Skills & Attributes:
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
• Third level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline
• Experience developing HTML5 and responsive applications using leading UI and JS frameworks
• Demonstrable strong experience in CSS/CSS3 technologies with emphasis on responsive design
• Experience developing creative, usable and compelling user interfaces.
• Proven experience of utilising APIs to achieve impactful data visualisation and user experience will be required.
• Exposure to Agile development methods
• Working knowledge of the browser/device landscape including architectures, trends
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
• Excellent oral/written communication, planning, project management, networking and influencing skills
• Assist in project planning and task estimation
• Ability to prioritise tasks and work on multiple assignments
• Strong analytical skills and logical approach
• Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Description: Web Designer New Permanent role based in Dublin The successful candidate will be working with a large team of talented software developers...
Description: Web Designer
New Permanent role based in Dublin
The successful candidate will be working with a large team of talented software developers.
Your role will be to support and challenge your colleagues at all stages of the development life-cycle.
You must be able to quickly prototype concepts, and to translate designs into completed HTML pages that adhere to design specifications.
An excellent knowledge of cross-browser compatibility is a must. You will have the ability to self-direct and manage your own time, in order to meet challenging deadlines.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience.
• Third level qualification in multimedia or relevant field.
• Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML (experience with CSS3 and HTML5 an advantage).
Salary is negotiable depending on experience - circa 40k - 50k for the right candidate
How to Apply:
Please send your updated CV to Lorraine@eolas.ie or call on 01 286 66 66
Save to My Jobs
Description: Overview: My client based in Dublin North is looking for a Software Engineer to join their team. This is a great company to work for with a small team and flexible working arrangements...
My client based in Dublin North is looking for a Software Engineer to join their team. This is a great company to work for with a small team and flexible working arrangements.
Due to on-going demand for our services, we are currently looking for high calibre individuals with strong technical experience in developing CRM solutions based on the LAMP Stack.
The ideal candidate is likely to have completed 3rd level Education and has been working in a Software Development role for 2-4 or more years. He/she will now want to progress their career by applying their technical skills to a wide range of business solutions in a challenging and rewarding environment.
* Working knowledge of Linux Operating Systems an advantage
* Some exposure to Web Services
* 2 years + experience required in database development with strong SQL skills using MySQL Server & MS SQL Server
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with people in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
* Ability to work independently as well as within a project team. So skills such as self-organisation, ability to define tasks, establish priorities, manage expectations and deliver according to plan are crucial
* A strong aptitude for problem solving and attention to detail
* A good interest in Open Source Software
* Can do attitude!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job specification and more details on this exciting position.
Skillset: PHP, Web , Software, Engineer, Developer
Save to My Jobs
Background On Role
You will be working to Support System Test and participate in the handover of builds to release management and production teams. Provide accurate timeframes for projects and change requests & working to help Project Manager achieve deadlines.
Assist in the maintaining, tuning, issue resolution and modification of production applications to keep performance at an optimum level, according to technical and functional specifications. Taking pro-active steps to ensure higher availability and faster performance of web based solutions. Assist in the definition and implementation of development best practice, environments, and tools. Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of new technologies, platforms, and software.
The successful candidate should have proven track record in a technically challenging development environment. Experienced in full life cycle of software development; including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of each step. Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving. The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment. The candidate will need to be a good team player, but will also be able to work autonomously with a minimum of supervision. Being able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines is a must.
Technical Skills sets
• Has a minimum of four years experience in a large web development environment
• Strong knowledge and commercial experience of Web UI technologies - HTML, CSS, dynamic HTML, XHTML, JQuery, XSLT.
• Experience of source control & working on multiple versions of the software, i.e. development, test & production code bases simultaneously.
• Experience of mission critical high volume transactional
• Experience of multi-variant testing techniques
• Experience of developing multi-lingual solutions.
• Experience of the Financial Industry
• Experience in RIA websites
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
JBA JBUILDER JCL JD EDWARDS JDBC JINI JSP JUNIPER LAN LDAP LIFE 400 LIFE 70 LIFE ASSURANCE LINC LINUX LISP LOADRUNNER LOCALISATION LOTUS LOTUS DOMINO LOTUS NOTES LOTUS SMARTSUITE LSDM LSMW MAAPICS MANUFACTURING MAPPING MARKET DATA (FINANCIAL) Maximo MCNE MCP