For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced Web Application Developer to join their expanding team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced Web Application Developer to join their expanding team in a permanent role.
Key Aspects of the Role
Assist in the maintaining, tuning, issue resolution and modification of production applications to keep performance at an optimum level, according to technical and functional specifications. Taking pro-active steps to ensure higher availability and faster performance of web based solutions. Assist in the definition and implementation of development best practice, environments, and tools. Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of new technologies, platforms, and software.
The successful candidate
The successful candidate should have proven track record in a technically challenging development environment. Experienced in full life cycle of software development; including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of each step. Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving. The candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment. The candidate will need to be a good team player, but will also be able to work autonomously with a minimum of supervision. Being able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines is a must.
Technical Skills sets
Has a minimum of four years experience in a large web development environment
Strong knowledge and experience of ASP.NET, Server Controls, HTML Controls etc.
Strong knowledge and experience of C# and Microsoft development technologies, and a good understanding of OO Programming
Strong knowledge and commercial experience of Web UI technologies - single-page applications, HTML, CSS, dynamic HTML, AJAX, jQuery, jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile.
Experience of source control & working on multiple versions of the software, i.e. development, test & production code bases simultaneously.
Experience of mission critical high volume transactional
Experience developing web applications for mobile devices
Experience with LESS or another CSS pre-processor
Experience with client-side templating frameworks, e.g. EJS
Experience with JSLint / JSHint or a similar linting tool
Experience with Push technologies, e.g. Diffusion
Experience of multi-variant testing techniques
Experience with Jasmine or another unit test framework
Experience of developing multi-lingual solutions.
Experience of the Financial Industry
Experience in RIA (Rich Internet Application) websites
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering an excellent daily rate for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
To view further software developer positions please visit www.irishjobs.ie/Member.asp?Mid=824
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Save to My Jobs
Description: Web Developer
Front End Developer
• Develop production-quality front-end code
• Strong knowledge and experience in responsive design
• Developing documentation and style guides for developers
• Work with the UX Design team to create proofs of concept to test ideas
Required Experience & Skills
• 3-5yrs experience in front-end web application design with a focus on user experience and usability
• Must be highly proficient with HTML and CSS
• Experience with ES6 highly desirable
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please email me an updated CV to Lorraine@eolas.ie or call me on 01 286 66 66
SALARY is circa 40k plus bonus and benefits
Save to My Jobs
Description: Web Developer & Content Management Specialist Key Responsibilities: • Work closely with Marketing and other business users in the design and development of new components and features for...
Description: Web Developer & Content Management Specialist
• Work closely with Marketing and other business users in the design and development of new components and features for websites
• Act as a point of contact and technical expert for Content Management System
• Providing guidance and advice to business and other users as to best practice in relation to development
• Support of production systems, proactively identifying when sites are not running optimally and resolving issues within Service Level Agreement ensuring high level of communications throughout
• Assisting platform team as required in front-end development
• Contribution to various projects as required.
• Computer Science Degree or equivalent
• 2+ years Java experience, ideally using Spring
• Experience in developing using web technologies including
• HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
• RESTful APIs
• Experience in developing responsive websites
• Knowledge of SEO & Google Analytics
• Good working knowledge of SQL
• Working knowledge of Linux
• Ability to work collaboratively with non-technical users to understand issues
• Innovative, curious, creative, flexible and self-directed
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in cross-functional project teams
• An ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads and achieve critical deadlines
HOW TO APPLY :
For more information and to apply please forward an updated CV to email@example.com or call me on 01 286 6666.
Save to My Jobs
Description: Java Frontend Developer Principal Duties & Responsibilities Design and implement new functionality to Front End UX/UI application Ensuring that applications work efficiently and effectively...
Description: Java Frontend Developer
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Design and implement new functionality to Front End UX/UI application
Ensuring that applications work efficiently and effectively across browsers and devices
Collaborate with cross-functional teams (DEV, UX/UI & BA) to define, design, and deliver creative digital solutions
Test both the application code and usability features
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency across the team
Learning and using agile developmental techniques
Exploiting Industry best practices and your experience to create leading business solutions for our clients
Skills, Experience & Qualifications - Java Developer
4+ years relevant software development experience building web applications
Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS (HTML5 and CSS3 preferred
Experience building, optimising and debugging complex web applications for the mobile market
Experience working with the MEAN development stack and associated tools
Experience working with the latest front end technologies (eg. React.js, flux, node.js)
Experience using build and package tools (eg. jenkins, hudson, bower, grunt, npm)
Experience with Web Testing tools (eg. Selenium and Cucumber)
Exposure to Agile and Lean development methodolgy (eg. scrum and kanban)
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
Excellent oral/written communication skills
Third level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline
Please apply to Peter if interested or call me on 01 2866666 to speak in confidence.
If you are interested, please call Peter on 01 286 66 66 or send me in an updated CV.
Save to My Jobs
Description: IT Helpdesk Engineer Excellent client looking for an IT Helpdesk Engineer (Supporting IT Products written in Java, HTML, CSS, Application Servers and Databases)...
Description: IT Helpdesk Engineer
Excellent client looking for an IT Helpdesk Engineer (Supporting IT Products written in Java, HTML, CSS, Application Servers and Databases). This role will suit a graduate with 1-2 years experience. The client is based in Sandyford Ind Estate. They are a very attractive employer to work for. The salary band is €27-33k per annum plus a full benefits package.
Ø Take sole ownership of the product Customer Support helpdesk ensuring that the below tasks are carried out.
· All customer issues are logged in Jira (Helpdesk system)
· All required information is included
· Investigate as far as possible
· 1st Level Support is carried out
· Once first level is completed, assign to the correct resource for further investigation
· All time working with the relevant resource to ensure issue is addressed
· At all times communicating with the customer
· At all times making sure SLA's are being met
· Escalate if issues are not getting addressed
· All logged issues are kept up to date
Ø Assist with maintaining internal systems and demos, ensuring that they are available and kept up to date
Ø Look at ways to improve Customer Service systems and processes
Ø Work closely with the engineering and region teams to ensure that all customer requests get addressed in a timely manner
Ø Take part in customer conference calls and Web meetings
Degree educated, preferably Computer Science or equivalent
· Good working knowledge of Helpdesk ticketing system
· Good knowledge of the following applications and systems
o Application Servers: - Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss
o Databases:- DB2, Oracle, SQL Server
· A second language would be desirable e.g. German, French, Japanese, Chinese or Spanish
You should have a minimum of 12 months working in a similar role
Hands on experience with a helpdesk application, preferably Jira
Experience in a Customer facing role
Experience working with customers from different cultural backgrounds
If interested in the role please contact Peter Kirby via email through this advert or by phone.
JBA JBUILDER JCL JD EDWARDS JDBC JINI JIRA JSP JUNIPER LAN LDAP LEAN Methodology LIFE 400 LIFE 70 LIFE ASSURANCE LINC LINUX LISP LOADRUNNER LOCALISATION LOTUS LOTUS DOMINO LOTUS NOTES LOTUS SMARTSUITE LSDM LSMW MAAPICS MANUFACTURING MAPPING MARKET DATA (FINANCIAL) Maximo