The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect JSP jobs in Kilkenny Ireland. Browse through a large selection of JSP roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract JSP jobs and permanent JSP jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all JSP jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Description: JAVA DEVELOPER DUBLIN Role Description Java Developer • Our Client seeks a Senior Java Lead Developer to join and lead our expanding back-end development team...
Description: JAVA DEVELOPER DUBLIN
Role Description Java Developer
• Our Client seeks a Senior Java Lead Developer to join and lead our expanding back-end development team.
• We are looking for an energetic problem solver and leader to work in an exciting environment
• Reporting to Compliance Director day-to-day, the Lead Developer will be responsible for the development & maintenance of online applications & systems and also offer mentoring to the existing Java team servicing clients
• This could range from specifying, defining and developing front-end online interfaces, back-end business logic and technical interfaces with the client's core systems and 3rd-party strategic web partners.
• The role involves ensuring project requirements are coded, tested and delivered to the highest standards within allocated budgets & schedules.
• Experienced team-lead
• Familiar with designing and solving logical solutions.
• Experience using Java web application frameworks (preferably the Spring framework including Spring
• Expert user of J2EE technologies (including development of Java web applications, JSP, Servlets, Web Services
• Experience using web application build and dependency management tools
• Good working experience of the different development stages of online projects.
• Experience in configuring and maintaining web servers (preferably Tomcat), and application servers.
• Experience with the XML language, with ability to use template languages (XSL) and to develop and understand DTD.
• Previous experience using portal, Content Management Systems, personalisation, ecommerce and application servers.
• Previous experience in developing and implementing database systems using SQL server
• Knowledge in configuring and maintaining routers, switches and SLBs.
• Design and develop web applications that separate backend end integration from business logic and presentation.
• Define and develop technical interfaces with the client's core technical systems and 3rd party applications (provisioning, billing, user authentication, etc.).
• To assist on the development and integration of front end web interfaces To use the appropriate (as per defined standards) methods, tools and processes for the planning, development, operation, management and maintenance of systems and applications.
• To write technical specification documents describing systems and applications following industry and company standards.
• To write, deploy and implement development test plans.
• To facilitate knowledge transfer into other technical users, site managers and business users.
• To quickly gain proficiency on all applications and systems used by client and to assist end users in taking full advantage of those applications Keep up-to-date with developments in the industry.
• Provide first level support for all systems and applications during office hours and on occasion out-off hour's on-call support.
€50,000 - €65,000
Steven for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a JSP wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of JSP jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top JSP jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
JUNIPER LAN LDAP LIFE 400 LIFE 70 LIFE ASSURANCE LINC LINUX LISP LOADRUNNER LOCALISATION LOTUS LOTUS DOMINO LOTUS NOTES LOTUS SMARTSUITE LSDM LSMW MAAPICS MANUFACTURING MAPPING MARKET DATA (FINANCIAL) Maximo MCNE MCP MCSE MDM Mediation (Billing) MERCURY MFG/PRO MICROFOCUS MIDAS