The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect JUNIPER jobs in Athlone Ireland. Browse through a large selection of JUNIPER roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract JUNIPER jobs and permanent JUNIPER jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all JUNIPER jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin North Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: CISCO , JUNIPER , NETWORKS , CCNA , CCNP , CCIE
Description: My North Dublin based client currently requires a Network Engineer to join their technical team to be involved in the Plan, design, and implement local area networks, wide area networks, and wireless...
Description: My North Dublin based client currently requires a Network Engineer to join their technical team to be involved in the Plan, design, and implement local area networks, wide area networks, and wireless LAN, including development of configurations
Background On Role
Core Job Responsibilities:
Plan, design, and implement local area networks, wide area networks, and wireless LAN, including development of configurations
Provide tier 2/3 hardware and software support
Install, configure and monitor network hardware
Create and maintain network documentation as it relates to network topology, equipment and configuration
Consults and interfaces with vendors and purchasing to procure equipment
Provides on-call support for computer/network systems as required
Maintains a broad knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art network systems technologies, architectures and products
Communicating with end users and team members
Basic Job Requirements:
4-5 years related experience
Experience with leading networking routers and switches (Cisco, Juniper) and network analyzers
Working knowledge of Layer 2 / Layer 3 Quality of Service mechanisms, including classification, queuing, and prioritization a plus
Cisco CCIE, CCNA, or CCNP a plus
VoIP experience in a Nortel or Asterisk environment a plus
Ability to document all aspects of network and services provided to users
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent customer service skills
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent documentation and written skills
Ability to work and think independently with minimal supervision
Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Network Engineer / CCNP / CCIE / Cisco Engineer / CCNA /
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: CISCO , NETWORKS , CCNA , CCNP , JUNIPER , CITRIX , INTERNET , ROUTERS
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a mid level Network Engineer to joint their existing team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a mid level Network Engineer to joint their existing team in a permanent role.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Operations, the successful candidate will own and manage the administration of all environments from a network perspective, including our test, production and internal systems and setup. This role is responsible for ensuring the companys operations runs efficiently and without interruption 24 / 7 / 365. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative team. Communication, flexibility and a desire to learn are essential as well as the ability to work on multiple concurrent priorities while maintaining attention to detail.
- A bachelor's degree with qualifications in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT related fields.
- Working knowledge of major networking components, network operating systems and basic computer hardware components
- Fundamental knowledge of internet infrastructure and protocols and a desire to become an expert.
- Some hands on experience of networking technologies across various vendors including Cisco, Fortinet, Citrix, F5
- Some knowledge of all things internet: Internet routing hierarchy, domain names and address resolution, protocol stacks, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, TCP network peering, public and private IPs
- Demonstrated experience with site to site / IPSec VPNs.
- Experience of PCI / DSS compliance at the operational (network, infrastructure) layers.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/XP/Vista/W7 Client Operating Systems would be advantageous.
- Linux Experience would be an advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time and Project Management skills.
- Ability to implement and maintain best practices for network security.
- Proven ability to create, document and maintain excellent standards and practices.
- Ability to monitor and troubleshoot a variety of networking infrastructures.
- Team player, providing network insight to the technical operations team.
- Planning oriented with ability to set own deadlines and priorities
- Working with or managing other team members in support of their objectives
- Comfortable with providing occasional 24 hour support when needed.
- Flexible and open: open to undertaking other tasks from time to time
This is an excellent role with a market leading client in their industry paying a strong salary and benefits package for the right candidate. Should you be interested please contact Stephen Daly on 01 2866666 or Stephen@eolas.ie for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a JUNIPER wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of JUNIPER jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top JUNIPER jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
LAN LDAP LIFE 400 LIFE 70 LIFE ASSURANCE LINC LINUX LISP LOADRUNNER LOCALISATION LOTUS LOTUS DOMINO LOTUS NOTES LOTUS SMARTSUITE LSDM LSMW MAAPICS MANUFACTURING MAPPING MARKET DATA (FINANCIAL) Maximo MCNE MCP MCSE MDM Mediation (Billing) MERCURY MFG/PRO MICROFOCUS MIDAS MIS