The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect LAN jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of LAN roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract LAN jobs and permanent LAN jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: TEST SCRIPTS , TEST PLANS , TESTER
Description: Software Test Analyst required for Top Financial Services Company based in Cork The role of Software Tester involves testing software developments to ensure delivery of the functionality according...
Description: Software Test Analyst required for Top Financial Services Company based in Cork
The role of Software Tester involves testing software developments to ensure delivery of the functionality according to the business requirements.
This is an 18 month fixed term contract position and is a salary based role.
Responsibilities of the Software Tester:
• Translate the business requirements into the creation of appropriate test plans and scripts.
• Execute system test scripts to ensure the release is free from defects.
• Sign off the test results for transfer to the production environment.
• Understand the purpose and requirements of new system developments.
• Contribute to overall project plans.
• Participate in Continuous Service Improvement initiatives
• Experience in a testing environment, preferably in financial services.
• 3-5 years experience in Software Applications testing.
• Experience testing web services, mobile and web applications.
• Test Automation experience is highly beneficial.
• Strong understanding of both business and IT systems.
• ISEB Testing qualification is preferable
• An ability to learn and understand complex business processes
• The capability to work on their own initiative in a demanding environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good PC skills with a knowledge of MS Office products
• A desire to develop their IT competency through training and education
This is an 18 month fixed term contract and is a salary based role.
Skills: Test Analyts, Software Tester, QA Test Analyst, Test Plans, Test Scripts, Web Applications, Mobile Testing, Software Applications Testing.
Apply now with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City South Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ACTIVE DIRECTORY , LAN , SQL SERVER , MS SQL SERVER
Description: IT Manager Must be somewhat hands on in the role and the role will manage a small IT team. Core technologies suite is MS Stack...
Description: IT Manager
Must be somewhat hands on in the role and the role will manage a small IT team. Core technologies suite is MS Stack.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, this newly created position will offer the role-holder a unique opportunity to shape the direction and strategy of the IT function, to best meet the complex and evolving needs of the business. This is a hands-on role, requiring soft and hard skills, with particular emphasis on project, vendor, information security and people management.
The client is a relatively small user base with approx. 40 staff but from an IT perspective they manage a huge amount of information across a large number of servers, databases and websites.
•Develop a holistic, integrated strategy and long-term vision for the function, to build on the IT function and processes already in place, so that IT services support and provide a basis for future business growth and development
•Proactively develop and maximise the technology infrastructure to support the business objectives and evolving business needs
•Participate and engage in the business at Senior Management and Board level
Critical Business Functions
•To manage the IT team and infrastructure to ensure 24/7/365 service availability
•Oversee management of the helpdesk, call prioritisation, response times and measurement of outcomes
•Develop and implement internal SLAs
•Develop and implement best practice policies and procedures, to ensure projects are delivered within an agreed methodology and to a consistent standard
•Manage and coordinate internal and external resources, to ensure projects are fully tested and fit for purpose, prior to deployment
•Ongoing management of the IT Programme, so current and future projects are planned, organised and delivered in a systematic and timely manner, with minimal business disruption
•Best practice management of hardware/software maintenance, hosting and infrastructure suppliers, to ensure ongoing value for money and fitness for purpose
•Manage the implementation of information security standards across systems and applications
•Work closely with the Data Protection & Information Security Specialist to ensure compliance with data protection and info security requirements
•Appropriate alignment of IT staff, to meet current and future service levels and project delivery timelines
•Coach, train and develop staff to maximise potential and enhance IT skills
•Manage Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning processes
•Oversee IT audits and actioning of recommendations as required
•Budget preparation, management and cost control
•Compliance with internal, regulatory and any other legal IT frameworks
•IT reporting to Senior Management, Trustee Boards and related stakeholders
•Related third-level qualification, with preference for additional formal project-management qualification
•In-depth technical knowledge of a range of IT technologies across infrastructure, security & network, database & application
•Understanding and experience of the MS technology stack
•Knowledge of hosted infrastructure and platforms and Cloud technologies
•Expertise in creating and deploying best IT governance practices and methodologies
•2 years people management experience, which can be at team leader or supervisory level
• Must have a strong Data MIS background especially solid knowledge of Access/ Sql Server and some VBA skills would be nice to have.
• Experience of ISO frameworks for documentation management, specifically ISO27001
•A credible professional, with a pro-active, can-do attitude, who can build strong business relationships and influence at all levels across the business
•Possess strong organisational skills, with ability to prioritise workload, adhere to strict timelines and see work priorities through to completion
•Innovative, energetic and passionate about delivering a top class IT service, of the highest standard
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this role – please Apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Peter at Eolas on 01 2866666.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: TEST PLANS , TESTER , TEST SCRIPTS , QUALITY ASSURANCE , JIRA , app
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced back end test engineer to join their expanding team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced back end test engineer to join their expanding team in a permanent role.
Senior Back End Test Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Hands on functional testing of core product function against requirements throughout the entire project life cycle
• Delivery of test schedules, test estimates, test cases and test data for assigned projects
• Responsibility for test execution and reporting to QA and Project Managers
• Bug management, incorporating triage meetings, status reporting, bug categorisation/prioritisation and issue escalation
• Assist in reporting, investigating and debugging software issues in coordination with support and development
• Provide support for production environment release validation and production bug troubleshooting
• Integration of product knowledge from testers, developers and product managers into the testing process
• Continuously contribute to improvement of the Company’s quality processes and procedures
The Successful Candidate:
• Must have a proven track record in all facets of testing within a technically challenging development environment
• Must be a self starter with the ability to learn and understand complex systems quickly
• Will need to be a good team player and have the ability to work autonomously with a minimum of supervision
• Must have experience in industry standard testing, tracing and debugging tools
• Degree qualified with a minimum of 4/5 years’ experience in quality assurance, ideally in a financial / high numeracy sector
• Candidate must have
o Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing complex test projects from initialisation through to release
o Minimum of 4 years’ hands on experience across on online and mobile based testing roll using industry standard traffic debugging and tracing tools.
• Must have experience of software development lifecycles and sound knowledge of QA principles and methodologies
• Demonstrated experience in isolating and reproducing issues at a component level with clear documentation to support findings
• Experience in bug management, including triage meetings, bug categorisation and prioritisation, issue escalation and status reporting
• Prior experience in using issue tracking tools (Mantis, Jira etc)
• Experience of UAT testing in conjunction with third party test and project teams
• The candidate must have strong numeracy and analytical skills for effective problem solving
• Confidence in holding test documentation reviews with project teams and obtaining sign off
• Proven ability to understand business system at architectural\component level and liaise with development teams
• Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgement
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is a key requirement
• Experience in testing websites and applications across multiple browser/mobile device platforms would be a distinct advantage
To view further Test Analyst positions please visit www.irishjobs.ie/Member.asp?Mid=824
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Skillset: Tester / Back End / JIRA / MOBILE / ONLINE
Save to My Jobs
Location: Sandyford Ind Est Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: Selenium , TEST SCRIPTS , TEST PLANS , TEST AUTOMATION
Description: QA Test Analyst Overall Purpose This position is a Technical testing role delivering software releases in partnership with Developers. The primary objectives for this role are: - 1...
Description: QA Test Analyst
This position is a Technical testing role delivering software releases in partnership with Developers.
The primary objectives for this role are: -
1. Develop and execute test cases for both new Product features and customer Projects
2. Develop and Maintain automated tests
3. Create and Maintain test environment
4. Influence process improvements
Produce appropriate Test Plans based on customer and product requirements and ensure they are followed.
Ensure QA processes and procedures are documented and understood and followed.
Support non-functional (e.g. Security or Performance testing) testing as owned by engineering team.
Propose QA teams quality procedures, standards and specifications
Automate tests and maintain tests where appropriate.
Execute manual tests as required.
Produce release notes as required.
Create and maintain QA Test Environments as required.
Collaborate with developers, solution architects, business analysts, customer services, customer solutions, and product managers to ensure the successful implementation of projects and releases.
Actively participate in an Agile development environment.
Work with Customer teams to ensure that their documents meet the needs of the Engineering Team.
Work with developers, Solution Architects, Business Analysts etc to analyse and troubleshoot issues with software and environment inc root cause analysis.
Education / Technical / Professional Qualifications
Degree educated, preferably Computer Science BSc or equivalent
Technical / Professional Skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Experience in testing role on a QA team
Functional Testing and exposure to Automation
Load and Performance Testing
Familiarity with general QA Tools (e.g. reviews, inspections)
Working knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows
Working knowledge of Ruby scripting or similar
Experience in testing (Internet/Web related applications a plus)
Excellent analytical skills
Previous experience with ETL tools or similar would be beneficial, but not necessary.
Experience working on financial software products would be a distinct advantage
For further information and to apply to Peter Kirby and please forward an updated CV or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: North Dublin Contact: Darragh Heavey Skills Keywords: WAN , LAN , CCNA , CISCO , ROUTERS
Description: Junior Network Engineer Responsible for organising, modifying, installing and supporting the company’s Network and Computer systems...
Description: Junior Network Engineer
Responsible for organising, modifying, installing and supporting the company’s Network and Computer systems. Design and install LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
• Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems. Install and maintain network hardware and software.
• Analyse and isolate issues.
• Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
• Evaluate and modify system's performance.
• Determine network and system requirements.
• Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout the company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
• Design and deploy networks.
• Perform network address assignment.
• Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
• Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
• Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, IDS/IPS systems.
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
• Participate in rotating “on call” schedules with other members of the team providing third-tier support to the 24-hour Service Desk
• CCNA / equivalent experience essential
• Experience of operation and troubleshooting of medium/large scale networks
• Extensive hands on experience on Cisco networking equipment within large scale IT infrastructure environment
• Knowledge of routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF)
• Strong knowledge of most/all of the following: TCP/IP, VLAN, HSRP, LACP, SNMP, DHCP
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a LAN wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of LAN jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top LAN jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
LDAP LEAN Methodology LIFE 400 LIFE 70 LIFE ASSURANCE LINC LINUX LISP LOADRUNNER LOCALISATION LOTUS LOTUS DOMINO LOTUS NOTES LOTUS SMARTSUITE LSDM LSMW MAAPICS MANUFACTURING MAPPING MARKET DATA (FINANCIAL) Maximo MCNE MCP MCSE MDM Mediation (Billing) MERCURY MFG/PRO MICROFOCUS MIDAS MIS