The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect LAN jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of LAN roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract LAN jobs and permanent LAN jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: TEST PLANS , TEST AUTOMATION , FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: QA Test Lead - Excellent salary plus bonus, pension and health care and other extras. Small Team of QA - 4 permanent resources in Dublin. The client is based in Dublin 2 close to Tara dart station...
Description: QA Test Lead - Excellent salary plus bonus, pension and health care and other extras. Small Team of QA - 4 permanent resources in Dublin. The client is based in Dublin 2 close to Tara dart station.
The purpose of this role is to manage IT related changes to systems in a controlled and effective fashion. The role involves implementing the testing phase of the change control process. Tasks will include preparing test plans, executing test cases, reporting results, co-ordinating UAT and managing the delivery of changes through to the production environment. The role will include managing multiple changes within test through to UAT and production as well as managing changes that are tested by other offshore testers.
The role also involves managing the systems test environments in conjunction with IT Operations.
Duties and responsibilities for QA Test Lead
Participate in all Project related meeting and get better Understanding about application and core requirement from business Team.
Planning resources for forthcoming test releases/projects
Creation and updating of test plans for a wide variety of investments systems and execution of tests on these systems
Record all test case results, anomalies and statuses and communicate same to development, business analysts, project managers and business sponsors
Co-ordinate test efforts carried out by business users across different functions, locations and involving third parties as required
Support and manage other testers and off shore testers
Support business user testing by providing appropriate test data and test conditions, supporting user test planning and ensuring change management processes are adhered to.
Manage and co-ordinate the set up of multiple applications and test environments and the refresh of data on said systems
Liaise with IT Operations and Developers to manage the release of code to the test system environments and Production systems environments in accordance with procedure
Liaise with business users to ensure all changes achieve the required level of User Acceptance testing prior to release
Ensure that the Change Management system is kept up to date with the current status of Changes that are being tested
Competencies for QA Test Lead
· Attention to quality and detail
· A history of working to tight project schedules and delivering successfully
· Motivated, enthusiastic individual with ability to work on own initiative
· Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to grasp and work with financial and newly developed in-house applications as well as overall understanding of system development lifecycles
· Comfortable working alongside both business users and IT technical staff.
Experience and Qualifications for QA Test Lead
A third level qualification in a systems or business related discipline is desirable
Develop and debug automated test scripts in QTP and HP QC ALM a plus
Experience with Broad Financial applications testing knowledge
Strong skills in data warehouse, data analysis and ETL, all a plus
Excellent knowledge of SQL / creating moderately complex SQL queries
Knowledge of mobile, web browser testing an advantage
Knowledge of understanding and working in XML and flat files.
At least 5-7 years of testing
Please contact Peter via email or call me at 01 2866666 if you are looking for a new permanent role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: TEST PLANS , TEST SCRIPTS , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Description: QA MANAGER DUBLIN Key Responsibilities: • Assures quality products and processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards; testing materials and product...
Description: QA MANAGER DUBLIN
• Assures quality products and processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards; testing materials and product.
• Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of complete QA engineering programs to support multiple product lines and services while ensuring agreement with stakeholders
• Responsible for establishing quality objectives and priorities for multiple products, and ensures they meet the quality standards
• Develops and evolves software quality initiatives and implements/drives adoption of QA best practices and techniques.
• Negotiates with stakeholders for proper resources and budget to support testing for multiple product lines.
• Work with third party development teams (off-shore, near-shore, etc.) to integrate the appropriate testing strategy to assure quality of any outsourced work.
• Develops and implement automation strategies to increase productivity and test coverage while reducing costs.
• Sets strategic plans and priorities and ensures they align with divisional and/or corporate goals.
• Work effectively with Managers across R&D group to implement common processes and tools.
• Work effectively with Development, Product Management, and Operations to develop testing strategies that achieve quality in all processes in the software lifecycle
• Hire, train, and establish clear goals for QA team members across multiple projects
• Anticipates future needs and initiates the development and implementation of new approaches/processes to QA engineering design and development.
• Defines and performs analysis of metric trends across group to improve overall processes and defines best practices
• Develop and monitor quality assurance programs and improve QA processes.
• Administer quality assurance management systems.
• Schedule equipment testing and maintenance.
• Hire, train and supervise QA staff and managers.
• Develop QA budgets.
• 15+ years Software QA/Testing methodology and experience, must have extensive experience with testing techniques, processes and disciplines.
• 8+ years QA management experience
• Experience managing QA groups of 20+ engineers
• Proven knowledge and experience in Agile development methodologies, testing techniques and approaches
• Strong program management and organization skills
• Strong experience with Automated testing initiatives
• Experience with Software Configuration Management and Continuous Integration
• Experience directing and motivating teams, providing formal and informal feedback and guidance as needed
• Experience with cross-functional teams and projects, both co-located and remote.
• Ability to assess and clearly communicate technical and project risk
• Knowledge of various software development methodologies and testing techniques and approaches
• Experiencing setting QA strategy for multiple teams across multiple platforms
• Driven, creative, and results oriented work style
• Experience in SaaS based systems
€90000 - €100000
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: TEST PLANS , TEST SCRIPTS
Description: QA Analyst - Permanent role circa 3-4 years experience Test Engineer Quality Assurance Permanent role – Dublin The QA Analyst will be required to test and support software...
QA Analyst - Permanent role circa 3-4 years experience
Permanent role – Dublin
The QA Analyst will be required to test and support software deliveries to Client Sites
• Review Requirements documented as Functional Specifications, User Stories or Change Requests
• Liaise with Business Analysts to clarify requirements to an acceptable level of detail;
• Analyse functional enhancements and produce QA estimates;
• Design and maintain test plans;
• Identify test data;
• Prepare test cases for automation;
• Execute test cases under pressurised deadlines;
• Participate in System and Regression Test Cycles and support client UAT;
• Manage and prioritise defects from detection through to resolution;
• 2-3+ years test case design experience.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Knowledge of test case design techniques.
• Advanced MS Excel;
• Basic level of SQL scripting;
• Good communication skills is essential
HOW TO APPLY
Can you please email and upated CV Or call Lorraine in Eolas Recruitment on 01 286 66 66
Negotiable depending on experience
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin SW Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: TEST PLANS , FINANCIAL SERVICES , AGILE
Description: We have an excellent client based out towards the M50 Dublin South looking for a Test Manager for a permanent role...
Description: We have an excellent client based out towards the M50 Dublin South looking for a Test Manager for a permanent role. The role will involve managing a team of testers and the environment includes the following technologies (Java, Oracle, Agile/ Scrum) and test tools include (Selenium/ Jmeter etc).
Applications are being sought for the position of a Test Manager with performance testing experience
Technical in nature and with a proven track record in solution delivery, the Senior Test Analyst is responsible for designing, developing, and executing tests in a custom development environment in line with agreed plans and strategies. As a senior member of a highly collaborative, dynamic, Agile test team, the Senior Test Analyst will provide mentoring, leadership and direction to other team members, as well as ensuring the quality of the team’s output is of a consistently high standard.
• Document and execute high quality test plans for functional areas under custom development and test
• Analyse complex requirements and review acceptance criteria to ensure they are for fit for purpose, testable and can have tests developed to explicitly test and guide acceptance
• Create comprehensive and well defined test scripts that are traceable back to requirements
• Execution of functional, regression and integration test scripts
• Lead/participate in defect triage discussions and challenge development perception of severity
• Co-ordination of test activities and work as part of a scrum team
• Interrogate the underlying databases to extract test data and execute SQL statements to prove test results
• Develop and execute technical tests to prove the load and performance of the solution
• Contribute to management reporting including appropriate test metrics on planning, defects and execution.
• Ensure regression testing is performed in a manner that recognizes the risks of introducing defects into the environment
• Work closely with the development teams to provide information and direction to junior team members
• Escalate risks and issues to the appropriate level to ensure resolution
• Support test management in developing project plans and track against key milestone dates
• 5+ years software test experience is a custom application development environment
• Experience of testing across the full software development life cycle (to include Waterfall and Agile methods)
• Excellent SQL and database interrogation skills
• Proven exposure to test management systems such as JIRA, Quality Centre
• Proven Experience of performance and load testing
• Experience in Loadrunner, JMeter, Selenium
• Excellent oral and written communications; an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
• A self-starter with an ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to react dynamically to changing priorities and requirements
• Must be very proactive and positive individual
The following skills, while not essential, would be an advantage:
• ISTQB certification
• Worked in Agile/scrum environments
• Experience of Oracle 10g/11g
Please apply if interested in this role or call Peter Kirby if you wish to discuss the role further.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: LINUX , LAN , WINDOWS 7 / 8
Description: IT Systems Administrator with experience of Linux, Windows and Virtualization based in South Dublin. Permanent Role...
Description: IT Systems Administrator with experience of Linux, Windows and Virtualization based in South Dublin. Permanent Role.
You will be responsible for day to day management of the IT LAN and server infrastructure and systems for the company's office in Dublin.
The role will involve:
•Managing, maintaining and improving the company's infrastructure including:
General administrative systems
Core Engineering systems
Integration of key systems with other Wireless sites to allow
for maximum collaboration potential across the group.
•Interacting with the company's Engineering department to discover its IT needs, identify potential solutions and implement agreed solutions.
•Managing site backup strategy
•Working with external suppliers in support of outsourced IT projects
•Installation of new hardware and software in support of company IT needs
•General day to day support of desktop PCs and laptops.
Applicants should have:
The successful candidate requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, must have a minimum of 3 yrs experience in Systems Administration on Linux and Windows
environments and be proficient in most of the following:
•Strong understanding of Linux systems (particularly RedHat/CentOS/Fedora)
•Excellent IP networking skills
•Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, be self motivated and a team player
•Familiarity with virtualization environments and running systems in virtual machines
•Familiarity with identifying, installing, configuring and maintaining XAMPP and LAMP based opensource tools e.g. mediawiki, bugzilla would be an advantage.
•Familiarity with the subversion revision control system would be an advantage
•Strong understanding of Linux systems (particularly RedHat/CentOS/Fedora)
•3 yrs experience in Systems Administration on Linux and Windows environments
•Bachelors required or equivalent experience
SKILLS: Linux, Windows, Virtualization.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a LAN wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of LAN jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top LAN jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
LDAP LIFE 400 LIFE 70 LIFE ASSURANCE LINC LINUX LISP LOADRUNNER LOCALISATION LOTUS LOTUS DOMINO LOTUS NOTES LOTUS SMARTSUITE LSDM LSMW MAAPICS MANUFACTURING MAPPING MARKET DATA (FINANCIAL) Maximo MCNE MCP MCSE MDM Mediation (Billing) MERCURY MFG/PRO MICROFOCUS MIDAS MIS Mobile Devices