The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect LAN jobs in Kilkenny Ireland. Browse through a large selection of LAN roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract LAN jobs and permanent LAN jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all LAN jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Southside Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: TEST PLANS
Description: Senior QA Engineer / Test Lead (Move to QA Lead/ manager in 12-24 months) - Salary 50-63k per annum plus a full benefits package - Client is Sandyford Based - They are an IT software development...
Description: Senior QA Engineer / Test Lead
(Move to QA Lead/ manager in 12-24 months) - Salary 50-63k per annum plus a full benefits package - Client is Sandyford Based - They are an IT software development company - Brand New Role - just live
The role will involve taking ownership and mentoring a less qualified team of 5 people in test. The Development Manager will manage the team so there is little management experience required, so the role is more akin to a Senior QA Engineer person who has ambitions to be a lead / manager in the next 12-24 months. At least 5 years working experience in software testing and 1 year in a similar role
Plan QA Team activities in line with short-term and long-term team and department goals as agreed with the Head of Engineering. Working with the team proposes QA teams quality procedures, standards and specifications
Produce metrics in relation to QA Team performance and release quality. Train and mentor other team members.
Produce appropriate Test Plans based on customer and product requirements and ensure they are followed.
Work with Customer teams to ensure that their documents meet the needs of the Engineering Team.
Ensure QA processes and procedures are documented and understood and followed.
Collaborate with Product Management and Regions as required by these teams to participate in product design and knowledge transfer as approved by Head of Engineering.
Support non-functional testing as owned by engineering team.
Ensure QA Team is carrying out QA activities including:
Automate tests where appropriate. Execute manual tests as required. Produce release notes as required. Create and maintain QA Test Environments as required.
Collaborate with developers, solution architects, business analysts, customer services, customer solutions, and product managers to ensure the successful implementation of projects and releases.
Actively participate in an Agile development environment. Work with developers, SA, BA etc to analyse and troubleshoot issues with software and environment inc root cause analysis.
Technical / Professional Skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Experience in lead role on a QA team
Load and Performance Testing
Familiarity with general QA Tools (e.g. reviews, inspections)
Working knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows
Working knowledge of Ruby scripting or similar
Experience in testing (Internet/Web related applications a plus)
Excellent analytical skills
Experience in the Life Insurance industry would be a distinct advantage
For further information and to apply, please forward an updated CV to peter or call 01 286 6666 for immediate consideration
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Southside Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: TEST PLANS , TEST SCRIPTS
Description: QA Test Lead- Permanent Role My client is looking for an experienced Test Lead with 2-3 years' experience to join our growing development team. The candidate must have a very strong Test background...
Description: QA Test Lead- Permanent Role
My client is looking for an experienced Test Lead with 2-3 years' experience to join our growing development team. The candidate must have a very strong Test background. The successful candidate will spend 25% of their time focusing on managing the Test team and 75% of their time focusing on hands-on testing.
Identification and prioritisation of project risks both from both a business and a development perspective during the project planning process
Provision of estimates for test effort for planning
Triage, prioritisation and tracking of defects
Collaborating with Development Manager to schedule software deliveries into Test
Acceptance of software deliveries into Test from an Agile development environment
Active participation and communication in project team meetings
Weekly reporting of software quality
Escalation of critical risks and issues for resolution
Assisting development with unit test design
Training of team members for good practices.
Promotion of a flexible skill base within the team, minimising dependencies on individuals.
Hiring of resources on permanent and temporary basis.
Mentoring of all team members.
Daily supervision of all test team members.
Regular communication with other departments is essential
Implementation of test standards and metrics
Identification of pragmatic changes to the general test processes to suit the business requirements
Evaluation of where automated testing could be best used - e.g. regression tests
Candidate Skills & Experience
Previous experience working as Test Lead
2-3 years' experience in a similar role ideally within a challenging performance-driven environment
Test analysis and design testing experience is essential.
Qualification in QA (e.g. ISTQB) or Computer Science or related discipline
Experience working within an agile environment
Good knowledge or working with both Web and App based systems
Strong SQL skills
Excellent detail-orientation required
Effective communications and team-working skills a priority
Prior experience managing small team an advantage
Please contact Peter via email or call me at 01 2866666 if you are looking for a new permanent role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: TEST PLANS , TEST AUTOMATION
Description: Test Automation Team Lead/ Manager Our client is looking for a Test Automation Lead/ Manager for a permanent role based in South Dublin (Sandyford area)...
Description: Test Automation Team Lead/ Manager
Our client is looking for a Test Automation Lead/ Manager for a permanent role based in South Dublin (Sandyford area). They are a leading IT Company with a team of 130 people based in the Dublin office. They are a software Development firm specialising in building Software products. The role is a hands on Lead/ Manager role. The role is not managing people but more managing the test arena. Over time the role will involve managing a team.
The successful candidate will have at least:
· Minimum of 6 years of software QA experience and a minimum of 2 years in a lead role or management position
· 3rd Level qualification in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
· Desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction and product quality
· Strong experience in software QA processes and automated testing and tools
· Strong experience in component, integration, system and acceptance testing
· Strong experience in mobile, web apps and cloud solutions
· Excellent problem solving, communication and project management skills
· Ability to work efficiently with tight deadlines and demanding quality objectives
· Excellent English, both spoken and written
Core Skills required:
· Strong experience in automation setting up the environment from scratch and producing test plans
· Experience in Agile
· Experience in a regulated environment
· Experience in Cloud or Analytical tools
Please apply if interested in this role or call Peter Kirby if you wish to discuss the role further.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: TEST PLANS , TEST SCRIPTS , TESTER
Description: Test Engineer QA Engineer Mid Level Tester with minimum of 3 years testing experience in a commercial environment...
Description: Test Engineer
Tester with minimum of 3 years testing experience in a commercial environment. Experience working in a financial software company / Bank or financial company is essential also.
• Review Requirements documented as Functional Specifications, User Stories or Change Requests;
• Liaise with Business Analysts to clarify
requirements to an acceptable level of detail;
• Analyse functional enhancements and produce QA estimates;
• Design and maintain test plans;
• Identify test data;
• Prepare test cases for automation;
• Execute test cases under pressurised deadlines;
• Participate in System and Regression Test Cycles and support client UAT;
• Manage and prioritise defects from detection through to resolution;
• Collaborate with development teams in the resolution of issues;
• 3 + years test case design experience;
• Meticulous attention to detail;
• Knowledge of test case design techniques;
• Advanced MS Excel;
• Basic level of SQL scripting;
• Good communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested please call me on 01 286 66 66 or email me on email@example.com
This is a mid level role - salary is circa 40k
However we do have more senior roles open so feel free to send in yoru CV and we can consider you for other roles
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: TEST PLANS , TEST SCRIPTS
Description: Software Tester I have a great client in Dublin City centre that is looking for a mid level tester to join thier growing team of testers The QA role is in the Test Services Team working across...
Description: Software Tester
I have a great client in Dublin City centre that is looking for a mid level tester to join thier growing team of testers
The QA role is in the Test Services Team working across our current clients ensuring products and projects are tested to the standards and processes in place within the team.
The QA analyst will be expected to work accurately in a structured test environment, working closely with the wider change teams, Business Analysis and Development.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Production of test deliverables and scripts in accordance with the testing life cycle
• Verifying the quality of the Business Requirements, including requirement definition, completeness and testability
• Execution of test scripts within agreed timescales and standards
• Accurate recording of test activities and tracking of defects
• Analysis of expected versus actual results arising from test execution
• Efficient defect logging, assessment, prioritization and management
• Enhance the effectiveness of the testing total lifecycle process through identification of process improvements
• Test all aspects of client applications including new and existing business processes (switches, part surrenders, full surrenders, regular withdrawals, death claims), commission, chargeable events, MI reports, documentation and web elements
• Ability to identify defects
• Achievement of personal objectives
• Relationships built with internal teams
• Clear evidence of performance against role profile competencies
• Preparation and execution of test cases
• Accurate work within deadlines
• Review of requirements specifications
• Contribution to process improvements
• Identification, investigation and resolution of issues
• Build excellent working relationships within the test team and other teams
SALARY for this role is coming in at circa 37-42k D.O.E.
If you are interested please email me an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 286 66 66 to discuss in more detail
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a LAN wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of LAN jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top LAN jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
LDAP LEAN Methodology LIFE 400 LIFE 70 LIFE ASSURANCE LINC LINUX LISP LOADRUNNER LOCALISATION LOTUS LOTUS DOMINO LOTUS NOTES LOTUS SMARTSUITE LSDM LSMW MAAPICS MANUFACTURING MAPPING MARKET DATA (FINANCIAL) Maximo MCNE MCP MCSE MDM Mediation (Billing) MERCURY MFG/PRO MICROFOCUS MIDAS MIS