The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect LAN jobs in Kilkenny Ireland. Browse through a large selection of LAN roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract LAN jobs and permanent LAN jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all LAN jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City South Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ACTIVE DIRECTORY , LAN , SQL SERVER , MS SQL SERVER
Description: IT Manager Must be somewhat hands on in the role and the role will manage a small IT team. Core technologies suite is MS Stack...
Description: IT Manager
Must be somewhat hands on in the role and the role will manage a small IT team. Core technologies suite is MS Stack.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, this newly created position will offer the role-holder a unique opportunity to shape the direction and strategy of the IT function, to best meet the complex and evolving needs of the business. This is a hands-on role, requiring soft and hard skills, with particular emphasis on project, vendor, information security and people management.
The client is a relatively small user base with approx. 40 staff but from an IT perspective they manage a huge amount of information across a large number of servers, databases and websites.
•Develop a holistic, integrated strategy and long-term vision for the function, to build on the IT function and processes already in place, so that IT services support and provide a basis for future business growth and development
•Proactively develop and maximise the technology infrastructure to support the business objectives and evolving business needs
•Participate and engage in the business at Senior Management and Board level
Critical Business Functions
•To manage the IT team and infrastructure to ensure 24/7/365 service availability
•Oversee management of the helpdesk, call prioritisation, response times and measurement of outcomes
•Develop and implement internal SLAs
•Develop and implement best practice policies and procedures, to ensure projects are delivered within an agreed methodology and to a consistent standard
•Manage and coordinate internal and external resources, to ensure projects are fully tested and fit for purpose, prior to deployment
•Ongoing management of the IT Programme, so current and future projects are planned, organised and delivered in a systematic and timely manner, with minimal business disruption
•Best practice management of hardware/software maintenance, hosting and infrastructure suppliers, to ensure ongoing value for money and fitness for purpose
•Manage the implementation of information security standards across systems and applications
•Work closely with the Data Protection & Information Security Specialist to ensure compliance with data protection and info security requirements
•Appropriate alignment of IT staff, to meet current and future service levels and project delivery timelines
•Coach, train and develop staff to maximise potential and enhance IT skills
•Manage Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning processes
•Oversee IT audits and actioning of recommendations as required
•Budget preparation, management and cost control
•Compliance with internal, regulatory and any other legal IT frameworks
•IT reporting to Senior Management, Trustee Boards and related stakeholders
•Related third-level qualification, with preference for additional formal project-management qualification
•In-depth technical knowledge of a range of IT technologies across infrastructure, security & network, database & application
•Understanding and experience of the MS technology stack
•Knowledge of hosted infrastructure and platforms and Cloud technologies
•Expertise in creating and deploying best IT governance practices and methodologies
•2 years people management experience, which can be at team leader or supervisory level
• Must have a strong Data MIS background especially solid knowledge of Access/ Sql Server and some VBA skills would be nice to have.
• Experience of ISO frameworks for documentation management, specifically ISO27001
•A credible professional, with a pro-active, can-do attitude, who can build strong business relationships and influence at all levels across the business
•Possess strong organisational skills, with ability to prioritise workload, adhere to strict timelines and see work priorities through to completion
•Innovative, energetic and passionate about delivering a top class IT service, of the highest standard
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this role – please Apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Peter at Eolas on 01 2866666.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: TEST PLANS , TESTER , TEST SCRIPTS , QUALITY ASSURANCE , JIRA , app
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced back end test engineer to join their expanding team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experienced back end test engineer to join their expanding team in a permanent role.
Senior Back End Test Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Hands on functional testing of core product function against requirements throughout the entire project life cycle
• Delivery of test schedules, test estimates, test cases and test data for assigned projects
• Responsibility for test execution and reporting to QA and Project Managers
• Bug management, incorporating triage meetings, status reporting, bug categorisation/prioritisation and issue escalation
• Assist in reporting, investigating and debugging software issues in coordination with support and development
• Provide support for production environment release validation and production bug troubleshooting
• Integration of product knowledge from testers, developers and product managers into the testing process
• Continuously contribute to improvement of the Company’s quality processes and procedures
The Successful Candidate:
• Must have a proven track record in all facets of testing within a technically challenging development environment
• Must be a self starter with the ability to learn and understand complex systems quickly
• Will need to be a good team player and have the ability to work autonomously with a minimum of supervision
• Must have experience in industry standard testing, tracing and debugging tools
• Degree qualified with a minimum of 4/5 years’ experience in quality assurance, ideally in a financial / high numeracy sector
• Candidate must have
o Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing complex test projects from initialisation through to release
o Minimum of 4 years’ hands on experience across on online and mobile based testing roll using industry standard traffic debugging and tracing tools.
• Must have experience of software development lifecycles and sound knowledge of QA principles and methodologies
• Demonstrated experience in isolating and reproducing issues at a component level with clear documentation to support findings
• Experience in bug management, including triage meetings, bug categorisation and prioritisation, issue escalation and status reporting
• Prior experience in using issue tracking tools (Mantis, Jira etc)
• Experience of UAT testing in conjunction with third party test and project teams
• The candidate must have strong numeracy and analytical skills for effective problem solving
• Confidence in holding test documentation reviews with project teams and obtaining sign off
• Proven ability to understand business system at architectural\component level and liaise with development teams
• Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgement
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines is a key requirement
• Experience in testing websites and applications across multiple browser/mobile device platforms would be a distinct advantage
To view further Test Analyst positions please visit www.irishjobs.ie/Member.asp?Mid=824
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Skillset: Tester / Back End / JIRA / MOBILE / ONLINE
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: TEST PLANS , TEST SCRIPTS , TEST SCRIPTS
Description: Test Team Lead You will have responsibility for leading the team through the process of reviewing and implementing the new methodologies & tools throughout the client project...
Description: Test Team Lead
You will have responsibility for leading the team through the process of reviewing and implementing the new methodologies & tools throughout the client project.
In addition, you will provide mentoring, leadership and direction to other team members, as well as ensuring the quality of the team’s output is of a consistently high standard and ensuring regularly updates to the Head of Test Practice.
• Primary responsibility will be to gather information from business stakeholders to define, prioritise and document a set of business requirements
• To develop and communicate an Overall Testing Strategy for the Project to include;
o The scope of Testing
o Test Methodology
o Appropriate number of test phases
o Roles and Responsibilities of Project stakeholders in relation to testing
o Management of Test Data
o Use of Test Tools including potential use of Automation tools
• Prepare, execute and document test cases based on Business & Functional Requirements to ensure thorough testing of requirements in a fast paced environment
• Work with clients to analyse existing or new processes and systems in order to provide high quality advice and deliverables
• Capable of working closely with Technical Architects and Developers and be able to ‘translate’ the business requirements to functional requirements for these teams
• Ensure that the scope of a design iteration doesn't vary unless authorised by the Business Stakeholders
• Reporting issues to management where these could have an impact on a major deadline
• Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment, mentoring less experienced analysts and motivating others to provide innovative solutions for team improvement
• Review test cases written by peers to ensure that all requirements are covered in test case documentation
• Re-testing bugs to confirm that they have been corrected
• Review, mentor and assign tasks to junior QA staff
Required Skills & Education
• At Least 2-3 years’ experience in a Test lead position
• Scoping and creating functional and non-functional test plans and test data, maintaining the integrity of the test environment
• Test estimation and test planning experience essential
• Experience with delivering QA process improvements
• Experience in designing and implementing test strategy
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to schedule tasks to manage time and project priorities
• Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
• Ability to influence Stakeholders
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with a drive and commitment to delivery
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this Team Lead role - please email me an updated CV to Lorraine@eolas.ie or please call me on 01 286 66 66
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: TEST PLANS , TEST SCRIPTS , Test Automation , QUALITY ASSURANCE
Description: Test Manager This is a Permanent position / a senior role, and will be part of the Change management team...
Description: Test Manager
This is a Permanent position / a senior role, and will be part of the Change management team. The Test Manager will own the entire test area, which is made up of Test Leads, Automation lead, senior & junior testers.
Test Team size currently is 24 - majority of the team based here in office in Dublin (17 people) we have small offshore team in India (6 people + lead) – this is dedicated/ring fenced team that work into the Dublin team i.e. a blended approach
in regards to “must have” skills:
• needs testing background and track record of managing good sized team
• at least some experience with tooling/automation
• ideally some experience managing split location team e.g. offshore team as well as onshore
• ideally would have Test Certification and Experience of working in the financial services industry.
Responsible for determining, agreeing and delivering appropriate test strategies (Systems, Regression and UAT) and plans for all test related projects delivered in client driven change
• Ownership and leadership of the full test cycle and the test team within client driven change
• Construct, review and provide guidance on test plans and strategies in accordance with the software requirements and design specification
• Develop & maintain test automation, implementing quality and cost reduction where feasible
• Ownership and responsibility for the testing of delivered solutions and ensuring that testing complies with Audit and Regulatory standards
• Provide effective stakeholder management, Manage and deal with client or project escalations from a test perspective
• To effectively engage with agreed business projects and provide input to new client bids
• Commercial focus to support the identification and implementation of revenue generating opportunities
• Understand the strengths of team members, encouraging them to make the best of their abilities
• Sets clear, realistic goals, objectives and performance standards for the test team
• Regularly reviews individual’s performance within the team on a one to one basis
• Train, coach and help in the development of Test Analysts in test processes and business procedures to ensure a high level of competence within the team and relevant professional development
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Projects delivered within agreed budget tolerance
• Projects delivered to agreed timescales
• Implementation of all agreed deliverables
• Quality measures achieved
• Metric based approach, reviewing/identifying trends, improvement opportunities and highlighting successes.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Essential Experience / Skills
• IT related 3rd level qualification (exceptions may be made where relevant experience compensates and in-depth experience demonstrated)
• Proven testing experience with testing processes and methodology in a structured test environment with a comprehensive understanding of design and application of test management, test analysis techniques and facilitation of defect acceptance
• A proven and demonstrable track record of managing staff within challenging and changing project environments
• Customer focused with strong communication and negotiation skills
• Stakeholder management experience
• Experience of producing accurate work within tight timescales
• Tooling/automation experience
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested - please send me in an updated CV to Lorraine@eolas.ie or call me on 01 286 66 66 to discuss in more detail
Great salary on offer for the right candidate
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: TEST PLANS , TEST SCRIPTS , TESTER
Description: Test Engineer QA Engineer Mid Level Tester with minimum of 3 years testing experience in a commercial environment...
Description: Test Engineer
Tester with minimum of 3 years testing experience in a commercial environment. Experience working in a financial software company / Bank or financial company is essential also.
• Review Requirements documented as Functional Specifications, User Stories or Change Requests;
• Liaise with Business Analysts to clarify
requirements to an acceptable level of detail;
• Analyse functional enhancements and produce QA estimates;
• Design and maintain test plans;
• Identify test data;
• Prepare test cases for automation;
• Execute test cases under pressurised deadlines;
• Participate in System and Regression Test Cycles and support client UAT;
• Manage and prioritise defects from detection through to resolution;
• Collaborate with development teams in the resolution of issues;
• 3 + years test case design experience;
• Meticulous attention to detail;
• Knowledge of test case design techniques;
• Advanced MS Excel;
• Basic level of SQL scripting;
• Good communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested please call me on 01 286 66 66 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a mid level role - salary is circa 40k
However we do have more senior roles open so feel free to send in yoru CV and we can consider you for other roles
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a LAN wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of LAN jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top LAN jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
LDAP LEAN Methodology LIFE 400 LIFE 70 LIFE ASSURANCE LINC LINUX LISP LOADRUNNER LOCALISATION LOTUS LOTUS DOMINO LOTUS NOTES LOTUS SMARTSUITE LSDM LSMW MAAPICS MANUFACTURING MAPPING MARKET DATA (FINANCIAL) Maximo MCNE MCP MCSE MDM Mediation (Billing) MERCURY MFG/PRO MICROFOCUS MIDAS MIS