The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect LIFE ASSURANCE jobs in Athlone Ireland. Browse through a large selection of LIFE ASSURANCE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract LIFE ASSURANCE jobs and permanent LIFE ASSURANCE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all LIFE ASSURANCE jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: LIFE ASSURANCE
Description: Senior Project Manager I am hiring 2 experienced Project Managers for a great financial client in Dublin City Centre...
Description: Senior Project Manager
I am hiring 2 experienced Project Managers for a great financial client in Dublin City Centre.
Financial experience a must - Anyone with Insurance, Life & Pensions or Regulatory experience a bonus.
Agile experience also a great plus to have.
Project Manager Summary
The successful PM will be expected to deliver projects in a controlled manner within the set time, cost and quality parameters, ensuring all objectives and benefits are delivered.
• Provide project management input to bids and presentations.
• Initiate projects & define deliverables.
• Identify and acquire required resources.
• Plan the project, agree the plan with the relevant governance bodies and prepare detailed plans for each stage.
• Execute the plan, monitoring progress and taking the necessary corrective actions.
• Manage the project and project team on a day-to-day basis.
• Build, coach and motivate the team.
• Risk / issue management & resolution.
• Effective stakeholder management (including the client)
• Manage and control the project budget ensuring all expenditure, commitments and payments are properly authorised in accordance with delegated authority requirements.
• Manage external suppliers.
• Manage scope change in line with change control procedures.
Essential Experience / Skills
• Project management experience; proven and demonstrable experience of successful project delivery within time, cost and quality limits.
• Experienced with budget management and project finances/project reporting.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Stakeholder management experience.
• Demonstrable planning & organisational skills.
• Experienced managing staff within a project environment.
• Risk management & commercial awareness.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call Lorraine 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , LIFE ASSURANCE
Description: Senior Business Analyst Business Analyst Contract and Permanent Roles open Dublin City Centre The successful Business Analyst may work independently, reporting to a project...
Description: Senior Business Analyst
Contract and Permanent Roles open
Dublin City Centre
The successful Business Analyst may work independently, reporting to a project manager, on small/medium sized projects with appropriate supervision from the Lead BA.
Alternatively, they may work with a team of BAs on Medium/Large, more complex projects, with a project reporting line to a Senior BA.
• Assist project manager in identifying business analysis tasks at the planning stage of a project or Deliver a plan for the BA tasks on the project, monitor, track & report progress.
• Advise the Project Manager of any exception planning necessary
• Ensure that all deliverables comply with Department Standards. (Development processes, reviews, sign off).
• Understand & challenge the Business requirements, implications and restraints of each allocated project.
• Gather, analyse data, distil and document to produce business requirement specifications, with appropriate sign off.
• Undertake impact analysis and Cost/Benefit analysis as required.
• Ensure smooth implementation into business areas and provide post implementation support
• Prepare / present training material where required
• Monitor & assess issues raised during the project and take appropriate action to ensure resolution.
• Track and log issues as they arise, ensure changes to scope are agreed with the Project Manager.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all colleagues both internally and externally.
• Communicate regularly with Business Users, IT, Project Managers throughout all stages of the project life cycle to ensure that the project is meeting the business need.
• Ensure that buy in and sign off is received from key stakeholders.
• Adapt to a suitable style when dealing with external clients and show degree of comfort when operating in such an environment.
Ideally someone coming from a strong Financial services or ideally a Life & Pensions background.
My client has both a Permanent and contract role (6 months) open – so if you are interested in either please send me in an updated CV immediately and I will contact you to discuss your application in confidence.
HOW TO APPLY
For further information and to apply, please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
BA, Business Analyst, Life and Pensions BA, Contract BA
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a LIFE ASSURANCE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of LIFE ASSURANCE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top LIFE ASSURANCE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
LINC LINUX LISP LOADRUNNER LOCALISATION LOTUS LOTUS DOMINO LOTUS NOTES LOTUS SMARTSUITE LSDM LSMW MAAPICS MANUFACTURING MAPPING MARKET DATA (FINANCIAL) Maximo MCNE MCP MCSE MDM Mediation (Billing) MERCURY MFG/PRO MICROFOCUS MIDAS MIS Mobile Devices MODEL204 MODULA2 MOODLE MOTOROLA