The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect LIFE ASSURANCE jobs in Waterford Ireland. Browse through a large selection of LIFE ASSURANCE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract LIFE ASSURANCE jobs and permanent LIFE ASSURANCE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all LIFE ASSURANCE jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: LIFE ASSURANCE
Description: Senior Project Manager I am hiring 2 experienced Project Managers for a great financial client in Dublin City Centre...
Description: Senior Project Manager
I am hiring 2 experienced Project Managers for a great financial client in Dublin City Centre.
Financial experience a must - Anyone with Insurance, Life & Pensions or Regulatory experience a bonus.
Agile experience also a great plus to have.
Project Manager Summary
The successful PM will be expected to deliver projects in a controlled manner within the set time, cost and quality parameters, ensuring all objectives and benefits are delivered.
• Provide project management input to bids and presentations.
• Initiate projects & define deliverables.
• Identify and acquire required resources.
• Plan the project, agree the plan with the relevant governance bodies and prepare detailed plans for each stage.
• Execute the plan, monitoring progress and taking the necessary corrective actions.
• Manage the project and project team on a day-to-day basis.
• Build, coach and motivate the team.
• Risk / issue management & resolution.
• Effective stakeholder management (including the client)
• Manage and control the project budget ensuring all expenditure, commitments and payments are properly authorised in accordance with delegated authority requirements.
• Manage external suppliers.
• Manage scope change in line with change control procedures.
Essential Experience / Skills
• Project management experience; proven and demonstrable experience of successful project delivery within time, cost and quality limits.
• Experienced with budget management and project finances/project reporting.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Stakeholder management experience.
• Demonstrable planning & organisational skills.
• Experienced managing staff within a project environment.
• Risk management & commercial awareness.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call Lorraine 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a LIFE ASSURANCE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of LIFE ASSURANCE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top LIFE ASSURANCE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
LINC LINUX LISP LOADRUNNER LOCALISATION LOTUS LOTUS DOMINO LOTUS NOTES LOTUS SMARTSUITE LSDM LSMW MAAPICS MANUFACTURING MAPPING MARKET DATA (FINANCIAL) Maximo MCNE MCP MCSE MDM Mediation (Billing) MERCURY MFG/PRO MICROFOCUS MIDAS MIS Mobile Devices MODEL204 MODULA2 MOODLE MOTOROLA