The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect LOADRUNNER jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of LOADRUNNER roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract LOADRUNNER jobs and permanent LOADRUNNER jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all LOADRUNNER jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: LOADRUNNER , SQL SERVER
Description: Senior Performance Engineer Key Responsibilities: • Capacity and performance monitoring and analysis of CPU/memory/network/storage utilization trends • Develop models and make utilization...
Description: Senior Performance Engineer
• Capacity and performance monitoring and analysis of CPU/memory/network/storage utilization trends
• Develop models and make utilization and growth projections in the component areas of compute (CPU/memory), storage and network
• Development and implementation of Test Strategies, Plans, Procedures and scripts
• Test Execution and Automation of test scripts
• Review performance test results, discover bottlenecks and suggest root cause.
• Lead diagnostic investigation, including additional testing, to discover root cause of performance issues.
• Work with development and operations teams to resolve performance issues.
• Infrastructure, System and/or Software Performance and Capacity Analysis
• Load and Stress Analysis of Application performance
• Compile trending and projection data, together with recommendations for changes to the platform.
• Full SDLC involvement including review of design, development and testing activities for technical and capacity impact to the platform architecture.
• Set up and confirm monitoring and diagnostic instrumentation for performance test environments.
• Work with stakeholders to help define business non-functional requirements for the Platform, focusing on understanding and documenting the business processes, performance and capacity requirements of those processes.
• Work with development and operations teams to performance tune key components of the platform.
• Monitor service level commitments, system key performance parameters, capacity models, incidents and problems to develop plans and propose changes to the environments.
• 5+ years experience performance and load testing on high-volume, highly resilient and fault tolerant platforms
• Strong experience in capacity planning, systems performance analysis and optimization in a distributed client/server environment.
• Strong experience with tools such as Load Runner, Performance Centre and Wireshark.
• Experience working on Windows and Linux environments
• Excellent knowledge of SQL Server
• Excellent knowledge of the .NET framework (ASP.NET, Web API, Windows Services, WCF)
• Extensive .NET and SQL performance tuning experience (e.g. Garbage Collection, Heap Analyses, System Profiling, explain plan, query optimization)
• Experience of distributed caching environments
• Experience with Enterprise Monitoring toolsets
• Excellent ability to partner with Architects, Developers, Systems Engineers and Database Administrators to collaboratively tune systems.
• Expert ability to dissect large amounts of data and identify potential issues.
• Excellent skills in summarizing large amount of metrics into meaningful graphs and reports.
• Highly organized, self-motivated, pro-active, and able to plan.
• Excellent, proven written and verbal communication skills required.
• Minimum of a BSc in Computer Science or related field.
• Previous experience in SaaS based systems is a distinct advantage.
• Mobile Performance Testing
• Experience with C++
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience of RabbitMQ or similar.
Steven for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: TEST AUTOMATION , Selenium , LOADRUNNER , QUICK TEST PRO
Description: Performance/Automation Tester The Opportunities My client has 2 openings for experienced Performance and/ or Automation Testers to join their QA team...
Description: Performance/Automation Tester
My client has 2 openings for experienced Performance and/ or Automation Testers to join their QA team. These are challenging roles involving a high degree of responsibility and client engagement, and the opportunity for successful candidates to develop their career in a global organisation.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Performance test software applications in repeatable test scenarios in areas
• Write detailed acceptance criteria for performance testing.
• Develop detailed work plans for engagements, status tracking and reporting, and production of high quality deliverables for clients.
• Aid in defining processes to be implemented to resolve and avoid future performance problems.
• Support business users during business process testing.
• Execute Test criteria.
• Facilitate the development, implementation and adherence to good industry practices / testing standards.
• Understand and anticipate client requirements, and develop client relationships.
• Evaluate, maintain and improve testing roles and responsibilities within the product development life-cycle.
• Review functional design specifications.
Skills & Experience Required
• 2-3 years of performance/automation test experience with a proven track record in delivering performance test results
• Familiarity with industry standards and certification (e.g. ISO9000, CMMI, etc). Relevant IT and/or software testing qualifications (ISEB/ISTQB etc)
• In depth software quality assurance experience
• Demonstrated application of testing good industry practices
• Knowledge and experience of tools for management of and execution of testing (in particular HP Loadrunner, Selenium, TestPlant Eggplant)
• The ability to work to agreed deadlines, and experience of managing and motivating people to complete tasks
If you are interested in the role please can you send me your resume via email or call me on 01 2866666.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a LOADRUNNER wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of LOADRUNNER jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top LOADRUNNER jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
LOCALISATION LOTUS LOTUS DOMINO LOTUS NOTES LOTUS SMARTSUITE LSDM LSMW MAAPICS MANUFACTURING MAPPING MARKET DATA (FINANCIAL) Maximo MCNE MCP MCSE MDM Mediation (Billing) MERCURY MFG/PRO MICROFOCUS MIDAS MIS Mobile Devices MODEL204 MODULA2 MOODLE MOTOROLA MQ MS DOS MS Dynamics MS Office