The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect MCSE jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of MCSE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract MCSE jobs and permanent MCSE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: MCSE , VMWARE , WINDOWS 7 / 8
Description: Field Service Engineer My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experience, highly motivated and technically experienced Field Service Engineer...
Description: Field Service Engineer
My Dublin based client is currently looking for an experience, highly motivated and technically experienced Field Service Engineer. The role will be a combination of onsite support, maintenance and customer installations and upgrades. This role is a 5 day week with 2 days on client site and the remaining travelling to different client sites, a company car is included
• The role will involve a combination of onsite support, onsite preventative maintenance days, customer installations/upgrades, in-house remote support
• Provide problem diagnosis, using appropriate support tools for hardware, software & in-house applications
• Escalate more complex or critical issues to appropriate senior staff
• Ensuring that all cases owned by the Service Desk are resolved in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Ensure processes, procedures and resolutions are documented and updated regularly on the Service Desk knowledge base
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Customer-focused attitude and a willingness to learn and implement the latest technologies
• Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the clients products and on-going releases
• Any other duties deemed required as part of the day to day role
• May be required to take part in on call rota
• 4+ years Field Service experience working in a busy multi-customer environment
• Strong VMWARE, AD, Office 365 and Exchange skills
• Server & SAN installation, migration and support
• Installation & troubleshooting of Windows Server 2008/2012 & Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 and Exchange 2007/2010/2013
• Pc hardware/software and networking experience required
• Network and firewall setup and support (primarily Sonicwall) VPN setup & configuration
• TCP/IP, DNS in both a local network and internet context
• Knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies
• Backup and DR solutions preferably with Veeam
• Administration Knowledge of MS SQL Server (2005 and 2008)
• Current Microsoft & VMWARE certification a bonus but engineer experience most critical factor
• English as primary language
• Full clean driving license is essential.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a MCSE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of MCSE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top MCSE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
MDM Mediation (Billing) MERCURY MFG/PRO MICROFOCUS MIDAS MIS Mobile Devices MODEL204 MODULA2 MOODLE MOTOROLA MQ MS DOS MS Dynamics MS Office MS PROJECT MS SQL SERVER MS-EXCHANGE MSBuild Multi-Threaded MULTIMEDIA MVC MVS MySQL Navision Navision NET COMMERCE NETBEUI NETSCAPE NETVIEW