The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect MCSE jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of MCSE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract MCSE jobs and permanent MCSE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Contact: Katie Dunne Skills Keywords: LAN , WAN , Windows 2008 , MCSE
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an EMEA LAN/WAN Infrastructure Support to join their existing team in a six month fixed term contract position...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an EMEA LAN/WAN Infrastructure Support to join their existing team in a six month fixed term contract position.
EMEA LAN/WAN Infrastructure Support:
The ongoing maintenance of all elements of local and wide area network hardware and software as part of the EMEA LAN/WAN Infrastructure Team. This includes responsibility for liaising with outsourced service providers for the provision of any service pertaining to local or wide area networks.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Monitor the ongoing performance and reliability of all aspects of the LAN/WAN infrastructure for EMEA offices in order to maximise performance and reliability, to minimise business disruption through unscheduled downtime.
• Ensure that all server-based data is backed up on a daily basis and that the data on all servers is appropriately protected via anti-virus software, including up-to-date virus definitions files
• Provide LAN/WAN troubleshooting and fault resolution services across all EMEA offices in order to minimise business disruption through downtime of LAN/WAN services.
• Carry out all active directory administration tasks required to ensure the security and availability of networks.
• Provide 3rd line support to the EMEA regions including support/administration of VOIP & Video infrastructure.
The role is technical, however the LAN/WAN infrastructure team will have an influence on many levels as they will be looked upon as subject experts who can provide advice, recommendations and, where necessary, have the authority to insist upon certain technical solutions. In so doing, they will have an influence on the following roles:
Local IT resources – The Network team will work with any local IT resources to provide appropriate solutions and to ensure ongoing management of those solutions.
• This is primarily a technical role, with specific requirements as regards technical knowledge:-
o MCSE or MCSA on Windows Server 2003/2008
o Knowledge of Internet Protocol
o Working level of knowledge on Cisco IOS
• Communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A proactive approach.
• The ability to prioritise workload and work with minimal supervision.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary and benefits package for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: LAN/ WAN /Infrastructure / Support
Save to My Jobs
Location: Wicklow Contact: Katie Dunne Skills Keywords: NETWORKS , LAN , MCSE
Description: Overview: One of my top clients requires an experienced Systems Administrator to join their infrastructure team and take responsibility for the management, support and resolution of company IT...
One of my top clients requires an experienced Systems Administrator to join their infrastructure team and take responsibility for the management, support and resolution of company IT infrastructure
• Monitor Servers and Network Infrastructure and resolve any issues with a quick turnaround.
• Provide Infrastructure Support to the company call centre
• Manage and deliver projects as detailed from time to time by the IT director
• Document and maintain IT processes and security policies.
• Support end users and resolution of any support tickets raised.
Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related technical degree
Cisco Certification beneficial
3+ Years in a systems administration position
A salary of circa €40k per annum is on offer for this position.
Call Katie on 01-2866666 or send your CV to email@example.com for more details on this great opportunity and a detailed job spec.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a MCSE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of MCSE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top MCSE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
MDM Mediation (Billing) MERCURY MFG/PRO MICROFOCUS MIDAS MIS Mobile Devices MODEL204 MODULA2 MOTOROLA MQ MS DOS MS Dynamics MS Office MS PROJECT MS SQL SERVER MS-EXCHANGE MSBuild Multi-Threaded MULTIMEDIA MVC MVS MySQL Navision Navision NET COMMERCE NETBEUI NETSCAPE NETVIEW NETWARE