The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect MQ jobs in Sligo Ireland. Browse through a large selection of MQ roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract MQ jobs and permanent MQ jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all MQ jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: WEBSPHERE , MQ
Description: Websphere MQ Administrator Overview: A key Infrastructure position is available within this large Financial Services organisation, employing over 600 highly skilled IT individuals...
Description: Websphere MQ Administrator
A key Infrastructure position is available within this large Financial Services organisation, employing over 600 highly skilled IT individuals. The position is on a fixed term contract basis, in the Distributed division of IT. The successful candidate will work as part of a dynamic team environment, providing high level IT Infrastructure to our internal customers.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
Systems Administrator Websphere MQ
• At least 3 years distributed systems experience working with Websphere MQ on at least 2 of the following operating systems: Windows Server, Solaris, AIX, Linux, zOS (Note: z/OS experience is advantageous)
• Experience of building and/or managing Websphere MQ Clusters on distributed systems
• Detailed knowledge of the technology including different queue types and possesses the ability to advise IT Development teams on the correct solution with respect to Websphere MQ.
• Troubleshooting / Performance tuning / Problem Management for Websphere MQ
• Knowledge of and experience with SSL (Certificate management in particular)
• Desireable: Omegamon, ITCAM, Datapower, REXX, UNIX Scripting, WLM, SMP/E
• Provide out of hours oncall support on the team rota.
• Ensure environment has no single points of failure and is operationally robust (housekeeping etc).
• Management and development of monitoring solutions for Websphere technologies (e.g. ITCAM)
• Liaise with IT development community to enhance and protect our HA environment, to provide them with technical support and to advise on best practices for new solutions.
• Development and maintenance of operational documentation and specifications on system builds and SOPs.
• Proficient with standard word processing and spreadsheet tools.
• Possesses good documentation skills.
• Commitment to and good understanding of customer service requirements.
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a MQ wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of MQ jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top MQ jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
MS DOS MS Dynamics MS Office MS PROJECT MS SQL SERVER MS-EXCHANGE MSBuild Multi-Threaded MULTIMEDIA MVC MVS MySQL Navision Navision NET COMMERCE NETBEUI NETSCAPE NETVIEW NETWARE NETWORKS Norwegian Novell OBJECT VISION OCCAM ODBC ODI OLAP ON/2 OOA OOD OPEN ROAD