The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect MS Office jobs in Sligo Ireland. Browse through a large selection of MS Office roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract MS Office jobs and permanent MS Office jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all MS Office jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork, Munster Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: NETWORKS , MS Office , ACTIVE DIRECTORY
Description: My Client has a permanent role available for an Helpdesk Engineer...
Description: My Client has a permanent role available for an Helpdesk Engineer. If you have just completed your degree and looking to start your IT career with a Leading Irish Company this role may be of interest to you.
This is a permanent position with an approximate starting salary of €25,000 per annum plus benefits. Based in Cork and you would need to drive.
• Provide a first, and single, point of contact to users of IT systems through a variety of media
• Logging of all incidents accurately, ensuring all relevant information is obtained and recorded on incident logging software
• Provide problem diagnosis, using appropriate support tools for hardware, software & in-house applications. Assign calls to second line support teams where appropriate
• Ensuring that all cases owned by the Service Desk are resolved in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Deliver outstanding customer service standards by answering all calls promptly, remaining courteous and professional at all times
• Ensure processes, procedures and resolutions are documented and updated regularly on the Service Desk knowledge base
• Any other duties deemed required as part of the day to day role
The successful candidate will have:
• Third level Qualification in IT or related discipline ideally to degree level
• 6 to 18 months experience of working in a Helpdesk/ Service Desk or support environment
• Excellent understanding of Desktop Operating Systems (Win XP and Win 7)
• Excellent understanding of MS Office Products
• Citrix & Microsoft Active Directory administration skills
• Ability to support and communicate with users on all levels
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Excellent Analytical approach to problem solving
• Self starter who uses own initiative
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
Apply now to email@example.com for full detail s on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin SW (M50) Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: MS PROJECT , MS Office
Description: PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR - Permanent Role and 2 Year FTC Role. The company is based just off the M50 Dublin South West...
Description: PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR - Permanent Role and 2 Year FTC Role. The company is based just off the M50 Dublin South West.
Role Title: IT Project Management Office (PMO) Coordinator
My client invite applications for the position of an IT PMO Coordinator
Major Job Responsibilities:
• Deliver on project portfolio objectives by supporting the IT Management team in managing cost, schedule, risks, and issues for multiple projects or programmes.
• Adhere to accepted project management methods, procedures and quality objectives utilizing the project lifecycle
• Assess and report on project variances, evaluate impacts to overall project commitments, evaluate and present options
• Establish and maintain relationships with project participants across business and IT departments
• Accountable for other duties as required by the business and/or your manager
• Support on-boarding of new employees to the IT Team
• Aggregation of time recording for IT Projects Team to support Management Reporting
• Working with Finance to support budget reconciliations and activity based costing
• Department wide vendor contract management including license reviews
• Supports the IT team in the use of quality assurance programs or industry best practices including;
o Best practices/methodologies
o Collection of metrics for use in QA improvement proposals and Business Cases
o Post implementation reviews
o Project Audits
o Implementation and support of total quality assurance programs and services on a department level
• In partnership with Project Teams, IT PMO professionals participate in the development and review of life cycle phase deliverables, the recommendation, selection, architecture, installation and training of tools and the planning, creation and execution of testing activities.
• Responsible for establishing and supporting quality standards in the development of systems solutions.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies:
• Diploma or Degree in IT preferable
• Working knowledge of project management principles and methodologies
• Ability to balance scope, tasks, schedule, quality, and budget experience
• Good knowledge of MS Office suite including Visio & Project
If you are interested in applying for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Peter on 01-2866666.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: MS Office , DATABASE ADMIN
Description: Application Support Analyst Permanent Role Due to large upcoming projects my North Dublin based client is looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their existing team...
Description: Application Support Analyst
Due to large upcoming projects my North Dublin based client is looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their existing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in progressing their career to come on board with this fast growing company at an exciting time in their expansion.
• Administration of their large application suite
• Trouble shooting
• Analysing business requirements
• Compliance Regulation
• Knowledge of MS Office and SQL
• Good written and Oral communication skills
• Bsc in Computer Science or related
• Self Motivated and ability to work under pressure
• 3-5 years experience in similar role
If you are interested in applying for this role please email email@example.com or contact Lorraine on 01-2866666.
SKILLS: MS Office, SQL
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a MS Office wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of MS Office jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top MS Office jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
MS PROJECT MS SQL SERVER MS-EXCHANGE MSBuild Multi-Threaded MULTIMEDIA MVC MVS MySQL Navision Navision NET COMMERCE NETBEUI NETSCAPE NETVIEW NETWARE NETWORKS Norwegian Novell OBJECT VISION OCCAM ODBC ODI OLAP ON/2 OOA OOD OPEN ROAD ORACLE ORACLE CC&B ORACLE EBUSINESS SUITE