The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect MS Office jobs in Sligo Ireland. Browse through a large selection of MS Office roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract MS Office jobs and permanent MS Office jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all MS Office jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin SW (M50) Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: MS PROJECT , MS Office
Description: PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR - Permanent Role and 2 Year FTC Role. The company is based just off the M50 Dublin South West...
Description: PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR - Permanent Role and 2 Year FTC Role. The company is based just off the M50 Dublin South West.
Role Title: IT Project Management Office (PMO) Coordinator
My client invite applications for the position of an IT PMO Coordinator
Major Job Responsibilities:
• Deliver on project portfolio objectives by supporting the IT Management team in managing cost, schedule, risks, and issues for multiple projects or programmes.
• Adhere to accepted project management methods, procedures and quality objectives utilizing the project lifecycle
• Assess and report on project variances, evaluate impacts to overall project commitments, evaluate and present options
• Establish and maintain relationships with project participants across business and IT departments
• Accountable for other duties as required by the business and/or your manager
• Support on-boarding of new employees to the IT Team
• Aggregation of time recording for IT Projects Team to support Management Reporting
• Working with Finance to support budget reconciliations and activity based costing
• Department wide vendor contract management including license reviews
• Supports the IT team in the use of quality assurance programs or industry best practices including;
o Best practices/methodologies
o Collection of metrics for use in QA improvement proposals and Business Cases
o Post implementation reviews
o Project Audits
o Implementation and support of total quality assurance programs and services on a department level
• In partnership with Project Teams, IT PMO professionals participate in the development and review of life cycle phase deliverables, the recommendation, selection, architecture, installation and training of tools and the planning, creation and execution of testing activities.
• Responsible for establishing and supporting quality standards in the development of systems solutions.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies:
• Diploma or Degree in IT preferable
• Working knowledge of project management principles and methodologies
• Ability to balance scope, tasks, schedule, quality, and budget experience
• Good knowledge of MS Office suite including Visio & Project
If you are interested in applying for this role please email email@example.com or contact Peter on 01-2866666.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: SQL SERVER , MS Office
Description: Implementation Consultant Multinational Financial Client Dublin City Centre Responsibilities: • Assist customers in installation, upgrade and management of product • Identify,...
Description: Implementation Consultant
Multinational Financial Client
Dublin City Centre
• Assist customers in installation, upgrade and management of product
• Identify, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems reported by customers
• Provision of all levels of support to all customers.
• Deliver technical training to customers when called upon.
• Maintain a strong level of knowledge of the product (technical and functional) to aid the support process.
• Deliver software updates to customers when required
• Manage installation and pilot implementations of the product
• Evaluation and enhancement of the support environment and processes.
• Provide on site support to customers when necessary
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 2 year experience in Client ServicesTeam or Financial Services IT
• Demonstrable experience of
o Good working knowledge of SQL Server and Microsoft Suite of products used.
o Resilient, with strong communication and troubleshooting skills.
o Appreciation of impact of application problems on customer business process.
o Good personal and business management skills.
Or call Lorraine on 01 2866666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: MS Office , DATABASE ADMIN
Description: Application Support Analyst Permanent Role Due to large upcoming projects my North Dublin based client is looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their existing team...
Description: Application Support Analyst
Due to large upcoming projects my North Dublin based client is looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their existing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in progressing their career to come on board with this fast growing company at an exciting time in their expansion.
• Administration of their large application suite
• Trouble shooting
• Analysing business requirements
• Compliance Regulation
• Knowledge of MS Office and SQL
• Good written and Oral communication skills
• Bsc in Computer Science or related
• Self Motivated and ability to work under pressure
• 3-5 years experience in similar role
If you are interested in applying for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Lorraine on 01-2866666.
SKILLS: MS Office, SQL
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a MS Office wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of MS Office jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top MS Office jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
MS PROJECT MS SQL SERVER MS-EXCHANGE MSBuild Multi-Threaded MULTIMEDIA MVC MVS MySQL Navision Navision NET COMMERCE NETBEUI NETSCAPE NETVIEW NETWARE NETWORKS Norwegian Novell OBJECT VISION OCCAM ODBC ODI OLAP ON/2 OOA OOD OPEN ROAD ORACLE ORACLE CC&B ORACLE EBUSINESS SUITE