The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect MS PROJECT jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of MS PROJECT roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract MS PROJECT jobs and permanent MS PROJECT jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin SW (M50) Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: MS PROJECT , MS Office
Description: PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR - Permanent Role and 2 Year FTC Role. The company is based just off the M50 Dublin South West...
Description: PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR - Permanent Role and 2 Year FTC Role. The company is based just off the M50 Dublin South West.
Role Title: IT Project Management Office (PMO) Coordinator
My client invite applications for the position of an IT PMO Coordinator
Major Job Responsibilities:
• Deliver on project portfolio objectives by supporting the IT Management team in managing cost, schedule, risks, and issues for multiple projects or programmes.
• Adhere to accepted project management methods, procedures and quality objectives utilizing the project lifecycle
• Assess and report on project variances, evaluate impacts to overall project commitments, evaluate and present options
• Establish and maintain relationships with project participants across business and IT departments
• Accountable for other duties as required by the business and/or your manager
• Support on-boarding of new employees to the IT Team
• Aggregation of time recording for IT Projects Team to support Management Reporting
• Working with Finance to support budget reconciliations and activity based costing
• Department wide vendor contract management including license reviews
• Supports the IT team in the use of quality assurance programs or industry best practices including;
o Best practices/methodologies
o Collection of metrics for use in QA improvement proposals and Business Cases
o Post implementation reviews
o Project Audits
o Implementation and support of total quality assurance programs and services on a department level
• In partnership with Project Teams, IT PMO professionals participate in the development and review of life cycle phase deliverables, the recommendation, selection, architecture, installation and training of tools and the planning, creation and execution of testing activities.
• Responsible for establishing and supporting quality standards in the development of systems solutions.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies:
• Diploma or Degree in IT preferable
• Working knowledge of project management principles and methodologies
• Ability to balance scope, tasks, schedule, quality, and budget experience
• Good knowledge of MS Office suite including Visio & Project
If you are interested in applying for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Peter on 01-2866666.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a MS PROJECT wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of MS PROJECT jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top MS PROJECT jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
MS SQL SERVER MS-EXCHANGE MSBuild Multi-Threaded MULTIMEDIA MVC MVS MySQL Navision Navision NET COMMERCE NETBEUI NETSCAPE NETVIEW NETWARE NETWORKS Node.JS Norwegian Novell OBJECT VISION OCCAM ODBC ODI OLAP ON/2 OOA OOD OPEN ROAD ORACLE ORACLE CC&B ORACLE EBUSINESS SUITE