The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect MS PROJECT jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of MS PROJECT roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract MS PROJECT jobs and permanent MS PROJECT jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: PMI , PRINCE , MS PROJECT , GOVERNMENT , ANALYSIS
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client is currently looking for Project Co-ordinator / Junior Project Manager to join their existing team...
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client is currently looking for Project Co-ordinator / Junior Project Manager to join their existing team. The salary guide is from €45-58k per annum plus benefits
- Establish and maintain a project management office in the company.
This will include the following:
o Setting standards for how projects are run
o Ensuring project management standards are met
o Gathering of project data and production of information for
o Sourcing guidance and advice for project managers
o Managing and facilitating the portfolio management process
- Plan, execute and finalise projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Be responsible for the implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
- Work closely with stakeholders to establishing their requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis etc.
- Any Business Analysis or Data Analysis skills would be good to have. If you have this experience please highlight this experience in your resume
- Proven experience and knowledge of project management and core consulting skills including IT Development Lifecycle
- Proven experience of maintaining a Project Management Office
- Proven experience of delivering business analyst services
- Proven ability to park own assumptions, challenge the assumptions of others, listen and draw information out of stakeholders to identify issues and requirements that are backed up with data from several vantage points
- Excellent influencing skills with the confidence to deal with staff effectively at all levels throughout the organisation
- Excellent ability to develop IT solutions based on Business need and requirements
- Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) in project management, business studies, or equivalent is desirable
Please apply to Peter@eolas.ie or call me if you are interested in the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: North Dublin Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: MS PROJECT , MS Office
Description: PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR - Permanent Role Due to large upcoming projects my North Dublin based client is looking for a Project Co-ordinator to support their existing team...
Description: PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR - Permanent Role
Due to large upcoming projects my North Dublin based client is looking for a Project Co-ordinator to support their existing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in progressing their career to come on board with this fast growing company at an exciting time in their expansion.
• Providing necessary support to the Project Team
• Activity reporting
• Filing and Archiving of all project documents
• Supporting Project communication
• Supporting Project Director
• Knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
• Excellent Communication skills
• Excellent Organisational Skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Bsc in IT or related degree
• Min 3-5 years in similar role
If you are interested in applying for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Elaine on 01-2866666.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin North Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: PRINCE , MS PROJECT , PMI
Description: Senior Project Manager required immediately! This is a new role with my client based in North Dublin for a fixed term contract which is expected to run for 6-8 months...
Description: Senior Project Manager required immediately!
This is a new role with my client based in North Dublin for a fixed term contract which is expected to run for 6-8 months. My Client will also consider daily rate contractors for this role.
Senior Project Manager job description: This is a project that has started and is estimated to run for another 6-8 months. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the project to completion and liaising with all stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Manage the software supplier and drive development work, testing and implementation.
Project manage the individual components of the Shared Services Centre.
Liaise with all stakeholder groups for the project.
Review businesses processes to manage changes.
Implement business performance management tools and key metrics within the Shared Services Centre.
Drive efficiency changes within the Shared Services Centre.
IT or business qualification. This person must have good IT systems knowledge and experience.
Significant project management skills and experience a prerequisite.
Ability to work on own initiative.
Ability to manage time and perform to strict deadlines.
Posses the ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels.
Team work abilities are a must.
There will be some travel to the UK and sites in Ireland. Excellent salary applies. Please send your CV today for more information on this opportunity
Skillset: PM / Project manager / shared services
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a MS PROJECT wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of MS PROJECT jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top MS PROJECT jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
MS SQL SERVER MS-EXCHANGE MSBuild Multi-Threaded MULTIMEDIA MVC MVS MySQL Navision Navision NET COMMERCE NETBEUI NETSCAPE NETVIEW NETWARE NETWORKS Norwegian Novell OBJECT VISION OCCAM ODBC ODI OLAP ON/2 OOA OOD OPEN ROAD ORACLE ORACLE APPS ORACLE CC&B ORACLE EXPRESS