The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect MS PROJECT jobs in Sligo Ireland. Browse through a large selection of MS PROJECT roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract MS PROJECT jobs and permanent MS PROJECT jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all MS PROJECT jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin SW (M50) Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: MS PROJECT , MS Office
Description: PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR - Permanent Role and 2 Year FTC Role. The company is based just off the M50 Dublin South West...
Description: PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR - Permanent Role and 2 Year FTC Role. The company is based just off the M50 Dublin South West.
Role Title: IT Project Management Office (PMO) Coordinator
My client invite applications for the position of an IT PMO Coordinator
Major Job Responsibilities:
• Deliver on project portfolio objectives by supporting the IT Management team in managing cost, schedule, risks, and issues for multiple projects or programmes.
• Adhere to accepted project management methods, procedures and quality objectives utilizing the project lifecycle
• Assess and report on project variances, evaluate impacts to overall project commitments, evaluate and present options
• Establish and maintain relationships with project participants across business and IT departments
• Accountable for other duties as required by the business and/or your manager
• Support on-boarding of new employees to the IT Team
• Aggregation of time recording for IT Projects Team to support Management Reporting
• Working with Finance to support budget reconciliations and activity based costing
• Department wide vendor contract management including license reviews
• Supports the IT team in the use of quality assurance programs or industry best practices including;
o Best practices/methodologies
o Collection of metrics for use in QA improvement proposals and Business Cases
o Post implementation reviews
o Project Audits
o Implementation and support of total quality assurance programs and services on a department level
• In partnership with Project Teams, IT PMO professionals participate in the development and review of life cycle phase deliverables, the recommendation, selection, architecture, installation and training of tools and the planning, creation and execution of testing activities.
• Responsible for establishing and supporting quality standards in the development of systems solutions.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies:
• Diploma or Degree in IT preferable
• Working knowledge of project management principles and methodologies
• Ability to balance scope, tasks, schedule, quality, and budget experience
• Good knowledge of MS Office suite including Visio & Project
If you are interested in applying for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Peter on 01-2866666.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION , MS PROJECT
Description: IT Management Consultant - Mid Level Role - €45-55k per annum This role will suit anyone who is looking for a move into Consultancy work...
Description: IT Management Consultant - Mid Level Role - €45-55k per annum
This role will suit anyone who is looking for a move into Consultancy work. This role will suit someone who is articulate, energy driven and someone with a generic overview knowledge of ICT sector. The role will involve working for a large IT Consultancy firm and you will work directly with some large Public and private sector clients in Dublin. If you are an IT Systems Analyst/ Business Analyst working in a diverse role within a large corporate firm than this role will be an ideal match for you.
•Providing independent assessment and objective advice on the use of information and related technologies by clients (Business Process Review)
•Reviewing and analysing IT systems, infrastructure and operations
•Documenting and improving business processes
•Preparing or reviewing specifications and functional requirements
•Defining technical and non-technical requirements
•Procurement support and assistance
•Developing implementation plans
•Conducting user acceptance and software testing
•Liaising and maintaining contact with staff at all levels of client organisations
•Preparation of final reports, presentations and other deliverables
•Research and knowledge base development
•Maintaining project files, documentation and status reports
•Candidates will be expected to have obtained an ICT or other relevant third level qualification
•He/she must have at least three years of relevant working experience
•Excellent authoring and report writing skills are essential
•Strong technical background, preferably demonstrated by vendor certifications
•Good knowledge and experience of software, hardware, networking, and communication technologies and their uses
•Familiar with a broad range of applications, infrastructure software and operating systems
•Demonstrable expertise with the Microsoft Office suite is essential
•Basic understanding of project management methods, principles and practice
•Experience with data analytics and modelling is desirable
•Problem solving skills
•Excellent interpersonal skills
•Ability to work in a team environment
•Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
•Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
Please contact me if interested in this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: MS PROJECT , FINANCIAL SERVICES , TEST PLANS
Description: Senior Project Manager (70% Project management and 30% QA Management ) Job Responsibilities: The Programme Support & QA PM will support the Programme Manager in the planning, execution and...
Description: Senior Project Manager (70% Project management and 30% QA Management )
The Programme Support & QA PM will support the Programme Manager in the planning, execution and reporting of project activities at programme level. The role will also have responsibility for ensuring that Quality Assurance activities are completed in accordance with the programme Quality Management Plan and that agreed quality standards are being adhered to by the programme team. This is a proactive role, working across the programme team.
Specific responsibilities include –
Programme Management (70%)
• Consolidated project planning – Responsible for the maintenance of the integrated high level programme delivery plan, gathering and collating inputs from project managers and reporting on key milestones
• Management, tracking and reporting of programme financials, including monthly budget reconciliation and forecasting
• Development and collation of status updates and inputs for programme governance forums, steering team meetings and project workshops
• Drive the Risk Management process across the programme – Support Project Managers in the identification, assessment and recording of delivery issues & risks at programme level
• Responsible for action item management and follow-up at programme level – Work with the programme team to effectively manage open actions to completion
• Support the Programme Manager in the collation, evaluation and challenge of management information being provided by Project Managers
• Ownership of the programme change control process – Supporting Project Managers in the creation and evaluation of change requests at programme level
Quality Assurance (30%)
Responsible for reviewing quality of programme delivery in line with the Quality Management Plan –
• Complete reviews of project deliverables to evaluate conformance with defined quality standards and work with deliverable owners to resolve deviations
• Record, track and monitor any programme quality issues – Ensure that remedial actions are identified, allocated and followed through to completion
• Instil a continuous improvement mentality and ethos within the programme ensuring recurrence of issues is limited
• Identify areas of solution development best practice and ensure recommendations are developed to adopt such practices
• Provide reports to the Programme Manager and Risk Function on programme quality
5+ years Senior Project Management experience, working within large scale programmes, delivering a portfolio of IT and Business change, preferably within the Financial Services sector.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies:
• Proven experience in project management including project scheduling, project financials, risk & issue management and project change management
• Demonstrated knowledge of project management principles and methodologies
• Strong understanding of software development lifecycles, including Agile
• Excellent knowledge of change control processes and management within an evolving business change programme environment
• Experience of a multi-vendor delivery environment is a distinct advantage
• Proven Quality Management skills where a demonstrable track record in determining quality standards adherence is evident
• Proven experience and knowledge of Quality Management tools and processes within a dynamic and fast paced solution delivery environment
• Self-starter, capable of working under own initiative
• Ability to collaborate and perform as part of a large, dynamic team
• Ability to influence stakeholders at multiple levels across the programme team and challenge stated positions where required to improve quality
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• High level of competency in the use of project
management tools, particularly the MS Office suite (including MS Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
Apply now to email@example.com for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: PRINCE , REQUIREMENT GATHERING , MS PROJECT
Description: My Dublin based client requires a PMO Coordinator/Administrator who can assist in the day-to-day running of the Project Management office, as well as supporting the IT Team in an Administrator...
Description: My Dublin based client requires a PMO Coordinator/Administrator who can assist in the day-to-day running of the Project Management office, as well as supporting the IT Team in an Administrator capacity. This role supports the Project Management Team through the full Project Delivery Lifecycle, maintaining records and providing regular and ad-hoc reporting. The role also assists in the management and tracking of project budgets, staff utilisation, 3rd party supplier invoicing, event organisation, and IT Team reporting to Senior Management.
PMO Support Analyst Responsibilities:
Assisting Project Managers, leaders and the wider IT team in the best use of our project management tools and processes
• Working with the company and 3rd Party Supplier Project Managers to plan and track project progress, including management of weekly status reports, and tracking against project budgets
• Maintaining and running regular and ad-hoc reporting for resource utilisation, project status and KPIs as needed
• Developing positive relationships across the IT Team and within the company to ensure communication is open and transparent, facilitating early identification of issues and risks
• Driving and facilitating weekly project reviews, and maintaining and tracking a central IT Team action list
• Working with IT Management to select and implement a PMO management solution, and thereafter managing the use of PMO tools
• Playing a key role in the delivery of metrics to IT Team Management, in addition to on-going improvement and refining of the associated reporting processes and tools for the Project Office
• Understanding deliverables to internal and external customers
• Maintain an understanding of the company environment and, where required, customer policies and procedures relevant to Project Delivery activities we undertake
• Working with Teams to guide Subject Matter Experts who are participating as Business Representatives in IT Projects, ensuring they understand their Roles & Responsibilities, and helping them to work through their project responsibilities
• Providing general administration for the team, production of staff access cards, and IT reporting and purchasing
• Working at locations as required to meet the needs of specific projects. This may entail some infrequent international travel to different locations.
Person Specification Essential:
• Proven experience providing support to Project Management Teams
• Formal third level qualification in IT / business
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken English
• Strong Microsoft Office skills; able to manipulate data in spreadsheets, and create presentations in PowerPoint
• Experience working with Microsoft Project is desirable but not essential
• Strong relationship building skills
• Prior experience in project tracking, especially proven experience in documenting workshops/meetings
• The confidence to manage action lists and follow them up independently
• Proven experience in a PMO analyst / Project Coordinator role
• Strong data management experience
Person Specification Desirable:
• Professional and positive
• Diligent, with great attention to detail
• ‘No request too big, no action to small’ approach to working as part of a team
• Ability to cope successfully under pressure and with shifting priorities
• Excellent collaborator
• Self-motivated and self-sufficient
• Team player, able to work on own initiative
• “Can-do” attitude, willing to go the extra mile
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering an excellent salary and benefits package for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: PMO Support Analyst / Project Co-Ordinator / Project Administrator
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a MS PROJECT wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of MS PROJECT jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top MS PROJECT jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
MS SQL SERVER MS-EXCHANGE MSBuild Multi-Threaded MULTIMEDIA MVC MVS MySQL Navision Navision NET COMMERCE NETBEUI NETSCAPE NETVIEW NETWARE NETWORKS Norwegian Novell OBJECT VISION OCCAM ODBC ODI OLAP ON/2 OOA OOD OPEN ROAD ORACLE ORACLE CC&B ORACLE EBUSINESS SUITE ORACLE EXPRESS