The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect MS SQL SERVER jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of MS SQL SERVER roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract MS SQL SERVER jobs and permanent MS SQL SERVER jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all MS SQL SERVER jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City South Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ACTIVE DIRECTORY , LAN , SQL SERVER , MS SQL SERVER
Description: IT Manager Must be somewhat hands on in the role and the role will manage a small IT team. Core technologies suite is MS Stack...
Description: IT Manager
Must be somewhat hands on in the role and the role will manage a small IT team. Core technologies suite is MS Stack.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, this newly created position will offer the role-holder a unique opportunity to shape the direction and strategy of the IT function, to best meet the complex and evolving needs of the business. This is a hands-on role, requiring soft and hard skills, with particular emphasis on project, vendor, information security and people management.
The client is a relatively small user base with approx. 40 staff but from an IT perspective they manage a huge amount of information across a large number of servers, databases and websites.
•Develop a holistic, integrated strategy and long-term vision for the function, to build on the IT function and processes already in place, so that IT services support and provide a basis for future business growth and development
•Proactively develop and maximise the technology infrastructure to support the business objectives and evolving business needs
•Participate and engage in the business at Senior Management and Board level
Critical Business Functions
•To manage the IT team and infrastructure to ensure 24/7/365 service availability
•Oversee management of the helpdesk, call prioritisation, response times and measurement of outcomes
•Develop and implement internal SLAs
•Develop and implement best practice policies and procedures, to ensure projects are delivered within an agreed methodology and to a consistent standard
•Manage and coordinate internal and external resources, to ensure projects are fully tested and fit for purpose, prior to deployment
•Ongoing management of the IT Programme, so current and future projects are planned, organised and delivered in a systematic and timely manner, with minimal business disruption
•Best practice management of hardware/software maintenance, hosting and infrastructure suppliers, to ensure ongoing value for money and fitness for purpose
•Manage the implementation of information security standards across systems and applications
•Work closely with the Data Protection & Information Security Specialist to ensure compliance with data protection and info security requirements
•Appropriate alignment of IT staff, to meet current and future service levels and project delivery timelines
•Coach, train and develop staff to maximise potential and enhance IT skills
•Manage Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning processes
•Oversee IT audits and actioning of recommendations as required
•Budget preparation, management and cost control
•Compliance with internal, regulatory and any other legal IT frameworks
•IT reporting to Senior Management, Trustee Boards and related stakeholders
•Related third-level qualification, with preference for additional formal project-management qualification
•In-depth technical knowledge of a range of IT technologies across infrastructure, security & network, database & application
•Understanding and experience of the MS technology stack
•Knowledge of hosted infrastructure and platforms and Cloud technologies
•Expertise in creating and deploying best IT governance practices and methodologies
•2 years people management experience, which can be at team leader or supervisory level
• Must have a strong Data MIS background especially solid knowledge of Access/ Sql Server and some VBA skills would be nice to have.
• Experience of ISO frameworks for documentation management, specifically ISO27001
•A credible professional, with a pro-active, can-do attitude, who can build strong business relationships and influence at all levels across the business
•Possess strong organisational skills, with ability to prioritise workload, adhere to strict timelines and see work priorities through to completion
•Innovative, energetic and passionate about delivering a top class IT service, of the highest standard
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this role – please Apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Peter at Eolas on 01 2866666.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: SQL , MS SQL SERVER
Description: SQL Database Administrator required for Permanent Role with Top Financial Services Company based in Cork...
Description: SQL Database Administrator required for Permanent Role with Top Financial Services Company based in Cork.
This SQL DBA role requires a service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on managing and resolving issues in alignment with the SLAs, establishing and maintaining communication with technology customers to keep them updated with status of their requests, initiating and performing changes on production systems and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
Responsibilities of the SQL DBA:
• Monitoring & Administration of SQL environments and escalation and resolution of issues.
• Provide SQL support for projects as required
• Owning, tracking and resolving database related incidents and requests
• Fulfilling requests and resolving incidents within SLAs
• Reviewing service related reports e.g: database backups, maintenance, monitoring on a daily basis to ensure service related issues are identified and resolved within established SLAs, responding to database related alerts and escalations
• Working with the database team to come up with strategic solutions to recurring problems
• Experience with Database Administration for MSSQL Server.
• Some experience of other Database technologies eg Teradata, Oracle etc. is a distinct advantage.
• Experience in Unix OS while not a necessity is an advantage.
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
• Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server.
• Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
• Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
• Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory.
• Ability to work on own initiative with strong self-starter competencies.
• Experience of service provision with a strong customer focus.
• A high degree of flexibility to achieve high performing standards.
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
• To be self-motivated and enthusiastic and support of the business vision and encourages others to work towards its achievement
• Ability to break problems into their component parts, gathers relevant data which results in an objective decision being made
This is a permanent position with an attractive salary on offer
Apply now with your CV to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more information.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: MS SQL SERVER , SSIS , SSRS , TRANSACT
Description: SQL Developer Sql Developer – Permanent Role for large corporate client in Dublin City Centre – On the Dart line – Company will provide a competitive Salary and Good benefits package...
Description: SQL Developer
Sql Developer – Permanent Role for large corporate client in Dublin City Centre – On the Dart line – Company will provide a competitive Salary and Good benefits package.
• Creating database objects utilising T-SQL, such as tables, indexes, views, stored procedures, and user-defined functions
• Creating and maintaining ETL processes utilising SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
• Working with the .Net Development team to assist in building database required functionality
• Work on legacy systems to apply updates as requested
• Self-starter with a proven ability to manage your own time and workload
• Provide new ideas and suggestions on how we can improve the team development process
• Degree in Computer Science or IT related discipline
• Excellent knowledge of T-SQL with 4+ years experience
• Excellent knowledge of SQL performance tuning and optimisation
• Good knowledge of SSIS
• Strong analytical and communication skills
Please contact Peter via email or call me at 01 2866666 if you are looking for a new role . Should you be interested please contact Peter on 01 2866666 or send me your resume.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin M50 Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: MS SQL SERVER , SQL SERVER
Description: Sql / Reports Developer - €40-50k plus Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance, Gym and extra's Sql Server Developer - Permanent role for an excellent Client in Dublin South West just off the M50...
Description: Sql / Reports Developer - €40-50k plus Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance, Gym and extra's
Sql Server Developer - Permanent role for an excellent Client in Dublin South West just off the M50. The client is based beside M50 South and the company is a leading Retail company in Dublin.
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge the following areas:
• 2-3+ years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server (T-Sql)
• Experience working with Microsoft SSRS/ SSIS
• Good Communication, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skill.
• Must be able to write good SQL Queries (Stored procedures, functions, performance tuning) and work on creating new reports (SSRS).
• Performing program design, coding and development
• Must hold a 3rd level qualification
Should you be interested please contact Peter on 01 2866666 or send me your resume.
Please apply to Peter@eolas.ie if you are interested in this role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: MS SQL SERVER , SSRS , SSIS
Description: My Dublin city centre based Financial Services client currently requires an experienced BI Analyst to help expand its ever growing Analytics team The successful candidate will support the...
Description: My Dublin city centre based Financial Services client currently requires an experienced BI Analyst to help expand its ever growing Analytics team
The successful candidate will support the production and distribution of Operational and MI reports to key stakeholders. Using the Business Intelligence tools, the role requires a strong focus on providing timely and accurate reporting to a demanding customer base.
• Design & Develop new data and reporting processes to run in an automated manner. Migrate existing processes to new technology platform.
• Produce a timely, accurate and comprehensive MI reporting suite, and supplementary analysis to provide insights on key metrics and respond to subsequent actions for further investigation.
• Respond to regular and ad hoc requests for analytics and analysis from stakeholders and regulatory bodies.
• Resolve business issues using data analysis and present back meaningful and actionable information to relevant stakeholders.
• Contribute to new BI projects as they arise.
• Very strong Business/Systems Analyst skills with experience in relational databases, with an advanced proficiency SQL.
• Advanced proficiency in SQL Server, MS Access & MS Excel.
• At least 5 years MI experience working with large datasets from multiple sources to deliver BI
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent report presentation skills.
• Ability to deliver and achieve results within demanding timescales.
• The ability to translate business issues into the appropriate analysis and then communicate the results of that analysis back to the business.
• Developed presentation skills and ability to work effectively with colleagues from different disciplines across the business and credit management functions.
• Base SAS, SAS Enterprise Guide experience would be advantageous.
• Credit, finance or risk reporting experience.
• Demonstrated willingness to learn new skills and tools.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Skillset: BI / Business Intelligence / BI Analyst / MI Analyst / SSRS / SSIS /
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a MS SQL SERVER wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of MS SQL SERVER jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top MS SQL SERVER jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
MS-EXCHANGE MSBuild Multi-Threaded MULTIMEDIA MVC MVS MySQL Navision Navision NET COMMERCE NETBEUI NETSCAPE NETVIEW NETWARE NETWORKS Node.JS Norwegian Novell OBJECT VISION ObjectiveC OCCAM ODBC ODI Office365 OLAP ON/2 OOA OOD OPEN ROAD ORACLE ORACLE CC&B