The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect MS SQL SERVER jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of MS SQL SERVER roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract MS SQL SERVER jobs and permanent MS SQL SERVER jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all MS SQL SERVER jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Athlone Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: MS SQL SERVER , SQL
Description: SQL Server DBA required for Top Company based in Athlone, Co Westmeath To manage, administer, design and develop Microsoft SQL Server Systems with a commitment to high quality standards Key...
Description: SQL Server DBA required for Top Company based in Athlone, Co Westmeath
To manage, administer, design and develop Microsoft SQL Server Systems with a commitment to high quality standards
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Overall responsibility for all database management and administration within the company.
Maintain, design and manage the interaction between the Avaya Dialer and Customer Databases.
SQL business reporting based on both regular and ad-hoc business needs, including Data Transformation Services (DTS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Sharepoint integration.
Responsibility for database backups and methodologies, including transaction log shipping and/or other replication options.
Responsibility for database performance and tuning.
Documentation of all relevant processes/procedures.
Saturday on call I.T. Helpdesk Support, as per defined roster schedule.
Participate, support, mentor and contribute as a team member within the I.T. team on common activities.
Support scheduled weekend and after hours system releases and software upgrades.
Project participation and input as required.
Proven track record in an SQL DBA role or equivalent, supporting SQL Server 2005 and/or 2008 including DTS, SSIS and SSRS.
Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP) database qualification(s) or equivalent.
Proven track record in a Windows Server 2003 and/or 2008 virtual infrastructure environment.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills including excellent written and spoken English.
Ability to remain calm and perform under pressure.
Excellent time management and attention to detail.
Third level computing qualification.
Sharepoint and MS Dynamics experience.
Knowledge of Telecommunications Systems.
Proven track record working within a Financial Services Industry.
Excellent Salary and full benefits package available for the right candidate.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: MS-EXCHANGE , ACTIVE DIRECTORY , MS SQL SERVER
Description: My Dublin based banking client currently requires a Technical Services Engineer with some experience in Oracle and Unix experience to join their technical team...
Description: My Dublin based banking client currently requires a Technical Services Engineer with some experience in Oracle and Unix experience to join their technical team.
Background On Role
The role will involve supporting the existing infrastructure (servers and printers) supporting applications running on these servers (some using SQL server databases) and also assisting in managing the Oracle applications on our Linux servers.
• The Engineer must have the Servers/Exchange/Printer and Sql server experience
• 2-4 years experience
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to Stephen@eolas.ie or call 01 286 6666
Skillset: Network Engineer / Technical Engineer / Systems Administrator / Network Administrator
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: MS SQL SERVER , SQL SERVER , TRANSACT
Description: Excellent opportunity for a Sql Server Data Lead to join a team based in Dublin Southside...
Description: Excellent opportunity for a Sql Server Data Lead to join a team based in Dublin Southside. The role will be working for a new exciting start up company that already has 90,000 customers signed up to use their sytsems.
We are growing fast and require an experienced Senior Data Lead to extract the best value from our expanding database. With your help, the business seeks to leverage this complex dataset so that all aspects of the operation are understood and shaped.
• Establish a new data warehouse where all reporting and BI efforts will be focussed.
• Lead on data integrity project linking in house MS-SQL database with external databases.
• Work with development team including development manager, senior data person (this role), junior data person, and developers.
• Communicate proactively with stakeholders
• Establish Stored Procedure library for all common queries.
• Liase with development manager on verifying all customer lifecycles.
• Develop a quality testing strategy for all reports generated.
• Create and maintain SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers and views
• Coordinate activities with development teams
• Perform analysis, design and programming in the development reporting and MIS using SSRS, Crystal and SQL Server for all departments.
• Fill requests for data from a variety of departments, as well as build long-term processes to automate future reporting needs.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 6 years working with T-SQL
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Very strong technical foundation and the ability to collaborate well with others
• Strong attention to detail
• Well organized, with a strong desire to document accurately
• BSc in Computer Science or a related field
• BI experience an advantage
• iDashboards experience an advantage
Please contact Peter@eolas.ie if you wish to know more.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SQL SERVER , DATABASE ADMIN , MS SQL SERVER
Description: Technical SQL Support Analyst (60% DBA, 40% SQL Development) Overview: This is the ideal role for an IT support professional with experience of using SQL Server, as well as database...
Description: Technical SQL Support Analyst (60% DBA, 40% SQL Development)
This is the ideal role for an IT support professional with experience of using SQL Server, as well as database administration software seeking a new challenge. The ideal candidate will have had experience in both a technical and business environment.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
The position is primarily focused in the day-to-day administrative and operational tasks of managing and supporting a large, transaction-intensive database environment. You will ensure that SQL server administration, data base administration and back-up and disaster recovery strategies are in place and tested.
- Monitor SQL Agent Jobs and be able to troubleshoot / resolve problems before they are reported by clients.
- Documentation of issues based on priorities and follow up with actions for long term solution.
- Ensure data availability and quality for dashboard reporting.
- Experience of SSRS and SSIS technology is essential in order to provide support to core applications. Having the ability to write and amend reports and packages where required.
- Proactively identify potential issues and risks and work with relevant parties to resolve them, or escalate them to the IT management team.
- The candidate will work collaboratively with clients & other departments including finance, marketing, operations and other members of the support team to provide resolutions to reported problems.
Skills Required :
- 2 years minimum SQL Server experience with a strong relational database background
- Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills
- Experience of incident management, documentation and problem management
- Sound debugging and problem solving skills
- Technical skills/knowledge with experience on SQL Server (2005, 2008, 2012) , Reporting Services, SSIS Packages, SQL Agent Jobs, Stored Procedures etc.
- Good understanding of database architecture required.
- Strong performance tuning and optimisation skills required.
- Experience with disaster recovery methods and capacity planning required.
- Ability to interact with all levels (horizontal and vertical).
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- This is an excellent opportunity to grow your SQL DBA experience while supporting our core SQL software within an exciting industry
Academic Qualification: Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) in business studies or business information systems or equivalent, is desirable.
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin North Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: MS SQL SERVER , Windows 2008 , ACTIVE DIRECTORY
Description: My Client has a permanent role available for a Junior Systems Engineer based in North Co Dublin. This role will suit someone with 1-2 years Systems engineer experience...
Description: My Client has a permanent role available for a Junior Systems Engineer based in North Co Dublin.
This role will suit someone with 1-2 years Systems engineer experience.
• Experience with Microsoft Server 200308, including Active Directory and exchange
• Experience with network equipment, Firewall, switches, routers, etc
• Experience troubleshooting PC hardware, software, and peripherals, e.g. printers, scanners
• Experience in technical support, (Trouble shoot and solve internal and external software issues)
• Experience in producing technical documentation for system implementation and training
• Experience SQL server 200508
This role will suit someone who is comfortable doing deskside and Remote support.
If you can drive and have a car it is an advantage
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for full details.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a MS SQL SERVER wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of MS SQL SERVER jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top MS SQL SERVER jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
MS-EXCHANGE MSBuild Multi-Threaded MULTIMEDIA MVC MVS MySQL Navision Navision NET COMMERCE NETBEUI NETSCAPE NETVIEW NETWARE NETWORKS Norwegian Novell OBJECT VISION OCCAM ODBC ODI OLAP ON/2 OOA OOD OPEN ROAD ORACLE ORACLE APPS ORACLE CC&B ORACLE EXPRESS ORACLE FINANCIALS