The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect MS SQL SERVER jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of MS SQL SERVER roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract MS SQL SERVER jobs and permanent MS SQL SERVER jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all MS SQL SERVER jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: SQL SERVER , DATABASE ADMIN , MS SQL SERVER
Description: Technical SQL Support Analyst (60% DBA, 40% SQL Development) Overview: This is the ideal role for an IT support professional with experience of using SQL Server, as well as database...
Description: Technical SQL Support Analyst (60% DBA, 40% SQL Development)
This is the ideal role for an IT support professional with experience of using SQL Server, as well as database administration software seeking a new challenge. The ideal candidate will have had experience in both a technical and business environment.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
The position is primarily focused in the day-to-day administrative and operational tasks of managing and supporting a large, transaction-intensive database environment. You will ensure that SQL server administration, data base administration and back-up and disaster recovery strategies are in place and tested.
- Monitor SQL Agent Jobs and be able to troubleshoot / resolve problems before they are reported by clients.
- Documentation of issues based on priorities and follow up with actions for long term solution.
- Ensure data availability and quality for dashboard reporting.
- Experience of SSRS and SSIS technology is essential in order to provide support to core applications. Having the ability to write and amend reports and packages where required.
- Proactively identify potential issues and risks and work with relevant parties to resolve them, or escalate them to the IT management team.
- The candidate will work collaboratively with clients & other departments including finance, marketing, operations and other members of the support team to provide resolutions to reported problems.
Skills Required :
- 2 years minimum SQL Server experience with a strong relational database background
- Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills
- Experience of incident management, documentation and problem management
- Sound debugging and problem solving skills
- Technical skills/knowledge with experience on SQL Server (2005, 2008, 2012) , Reporting Services, SSIS Packages, SQL Agent Jobs, Stored Procedures etc.
- Good understanding of database architecture required.
- Strong performance tuning and optimisation skills required.
- Experience with disaster recovery methods and capacity planning required.
- Ability to interact with all levels (horizontal and vertical).
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- This is an excellent opportunity to grow your SQL DBA experience while supporting our core SQL software within an exciting industry
Academic Qualification: Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) in business studies or business information systems or equivalent, is desirable.
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin North Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: MS SQL SERVER , Windows 2008 , ACTIVE DIRECTORY
Description: My Client has a permanent role available for a Junior Systems Engineer based in North Co Dublin. This role will suit someone with 1-2 years Systems engineer experience...
Description: My Client has a permanent role available for a Junior Systems Engineer based in North Co Dublin.
This role will suit someone with 1-2 years Systems engineer experience.
Experience with Microsoft Server 200308, including Active Directory and exchange
Experience with network equipment, Firewall, switches, routers, etc
Experience troubleshooting PC hardware, software, and peripherals, e.g. printers, scanners
Experience in technical support, (Trouble shoot and solve internal and external software issues)
Experience in producing technical documentation for system implementation and training
Experience SQL server 200508
This role will suit someone who is comfortable doing deskside and Remote support.
If you can drive and have a car it is an advantage
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for full details.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: MS SQL SERVER
Description: A great new role has become available for an experienced SQL Server DBA in Dublin City Centre The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience: Microsoft MCDBA...
Description: A great new role has become available for an experienced SQL Server DBA in Dublin City Centre
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
Microsoft MCDBA Certified
Minimum of three years relevant experience in a demanding environment
Strong understanding of database concepts and fundamentals
Good grasp of hardware and system administration concepts on MS Windows environment
Self-motivated, self-learner, good problem solving skills
Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Ability to work as part of a team and to stay calm under pressure
Overall responsibility for the design, build, implementation & operation of high-quality, reliable database systems (to include scripting & automation).
Create and build databases from ground up - from determining business requirements to creating the logical models, to building physical models and planning system architecture.
Administer production and development database, ensuring maximum availability.
Design and implement measurement systems to assess service delivery and key performance indicators of critical applications.
Work with external Vendors and carry out performance & query reviews to ensure the overall application design is optimal.
Interface with operations/infrastructure teams to resolve problems with application/database systems and research new ways of using databases in applications or using databases in innovative solutions.
Train others on the IT application team in the use of SQL and database administration.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer. Apply now for more details.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a MS SQL SERVER wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of MS SQL SERVER jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top MS SQL SERVER jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
MS-EXCHANGE MSBuild Multi-Threaded MULTIMEDIA MVC MVS MySQL Navision Navision NET COMMERCE NETBEUI NETSCAPE NETVIEW NETWARE NETWORKS Norwegian Novell OBJECT VISION OCCAM ODBC ODI OLAP ON/2 OOA OOD OPEN ROAD ORACLE ORACLE APPS ORACLE CC&B ORACLE EXPRESS ORACLE FINANCIALS