The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect MVC jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of MVC roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract MVC jobs and permanent MVC jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Senior Java UI Developer to be part of the team with strong Java UI experience as well as having proven ability in how to approach, design and build...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Senior Java UI Developer to be part of the team with strong Java UI experience as well as having proven ability in how to approach, design and build enterprise-level solutions.
• Design and develop core and functional enhancements for SPE UI, including introduction of new technologies and best practices
• Lead the UI development team
• Well versed with design standards and frameworks.
• Experience in working on multiple technologies.
• Quick learner of new tools and technologies.
• Methodologies - Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development.
• Tools – Grunt, Bower, Eclipse and automated testing tools like JUnit, Jasmine, Cucumber / Gherkins
• Excellent project management, time management, verbal and written communications skills, as the job entails simultaneously managing multiple projects with internal and external stakeholders.
• Solid knowledge of SQL in the context of a major RDBMS such as DB2, UDB, Oracle.
• Experienced with XML (including schemas)
• Proactive attitude, ability to run projects with minimal direction given the geographically distributed nature of the team.
• Experience in working within an onshore/offshore delivery model
• Flexibility to handle multiple complex projects and changing priorities.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: MVC , SQL , iOS , ANDROID , .NET
Description: The Role We are looking for a talented Mobile/Frontend Software Engineer...
Description: The Role
The successful candidate has a key role in the design and development of our mobile applications that are used by millions of users.
• At least 5 years of broad range of web based software development experience
• At least 2 years of mobile application (native or mobile web app) experience
• Experience with cross-platform mobile application development (PhoneGap/Cordova/Ionic)
• Strong understanding of MVC and OOP design patterns and best practices
• Strong understanding of CSS Preprocessors (LESS, SASS) and Frameworks (Bootstrap,)
• Experience with RESTful web services
• Strong understanding of version control systems (SVN, Git)
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL
• Deftness at Object oriented design and system architecture for mobile devices and wireless systems
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and excellent documentation skills
• Able to work in a creative, multidisciplinary environment
• Strong sense of ownership and drive
• BS in Computer Science, related discipline or significant mobile/web related technology experience
• Experience with native iOS or Android app development
• Server: Node.js
• .Net MVC, .Net ASP, C#
• Social: Facebook platform API
• Visualization framework such as D3.JS, highcharts
• MSc in Computer Science, related discipline
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the requirements and expectations of the role and depending on relevant experience.
Steven for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a MVC wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of MVC jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top MVC jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
MVS MySQL Navision Navision NET COMMERCE NETBEUI NETSCAPE NETVIEW NETWARE NETWORKS Node.JS Norwegian Novell OBJECT VISION ObjectiveC OCCAM ODBC ODI OLAP ON/2 OOA OOD OPEN ROAD ORACLE ORACLE CC&B ORACLE EBUSINESS SUITE ORACLE EXPRESS ORACLE FINANCIALS ORBIX OS/2 OS/390