The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect Mobile Devices jobs in Sligo Ireland. Browse through a large selection of Mobile Devices roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract Mobile Devices jobs and permanent Mobile Devices jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all Mobile Devices jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: iOS , ANDROID , Mobile Devices
Description: IOS/ Android - Mobile Developer Principal Duties & Responsibilities Design, develop, modify and implement mobile applications for iOS or Android devices (Phone/ Ipad/ tablet)...
Description: IOS/ Android - Mobile Developer
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
Design, develop, modify and implement mobile applications for iOS or Android devices (Phone/ Ipad/ tablet). Implement creative, usable and compelling user interfaces
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features as required
Test both the application code and usability features
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency across the team
Learning and using agile developmental techniques.
Learning and exploiting cloud computing technologies
Exploiting Industry best practices and your experience to create leading business solutions for our clients
The firm reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Third level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline
Several years relevant software development experience with a strong command of object-oriented design
Several years commercial experience in mobile development and if you have some samples of Apps you have built that would be great. Solid experience working with mobile frameworks is a must
Strong Knowledge of mobile development languages is a must.
Experience developing creative, usable and compelling user interfaces. Proven experience of utilising APIs to achieve impactful data visualisation and user experience will be required.
Prior experience of developing Apps which have been released to the mobile stores.
This is an excellent permanent role with an excellent salary and benefits package. Should you be interested please contact Peter on 01 2866666 or via email.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: iOS , Mobile Devices
Description: My Dublin City Centre based Banking client currently requires an experienced Mobile Architect to join their expanding team for an excellent permanent role Mobile Architect Job Purpose: My client...
Description: My Dublin City Centre based Banking client currently requires an experienced Mobile Architect to join their expanding team for an excellent permanent role
Mobile Architect Job Purpose:
My client is looking for experienced Mobile Architect who is top-class expert in applications for mobile devices. The successful candidate will be working on high-level conceptual architectures and technology strategies for the emerging mobile channels.
The architect will be responsible for contribution in creation of technology and architecture roadmaps aligned with business strategies of specific business units. The company expects architects to liaise with multiple globally diverse internal and external partners, both on business and technology side.
The architect capable of performing these duties is likely to have significant personal experience as a developer, architect or technologist as well as good understanding of business.
The position requires a person with excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Candidate will be working on mobile strategies for the bank.
• Candidate will be working on broad spectrum of architectures from logical (concepts, capabilities), through software to physical (hardware, networking, devices).
• Candidate will liaison with business and technical stakeholders at the senior level.
• Candidate will participate in R&D activities.
• Candidate will perform corporate architecture governance functions.
• Potential to participate in and represent department in firm-wide mobile forums / leadership committees.
• 10 – 15 years plus experience in the technology industry
• 10 years of Architecture experience
• Experience in development and governance of strategic technology roadmaps, reference models and segment strategies.
• Expert knowledge of the Mobile industry and technologies including smart phones and tablets development. Understanding of the mobile apps ecosystem.
• Experience in building end-to-end (client-side and server-side) conceptual and solution architectures for mobile applications.
• Flexibility to work on complex highly scalable and mission-critical enterprise projects with international scope.
• Strong commitment to a cooperative team approach.
• Expertise in iOS development. Understanding of the iOS app lifecycle and AppStore.
• Knowledge of Android platform.
• Experience in building platforms, API design, RESTful web services. Detailed understanding of HTTP, security (OAuth, OpenID) and data formats (JSON, Atom, RSS) specifically.
• Understanding of architecture patterns and best practices for scalable and highly available web and mobile applications.
• UML and architecture documentation skills.
• Experience in building of scalable and highly available web and app solutions.
• Understanding of mobile network (3G, 4G) and NFC is an advantage.
This is an excellent permanent role with worldwide market leading client offering a strong salary (circa €85k - €95k) and benefits package for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Mobile Architect / Technical Architect / iOS / Mobile Developer
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a Mobile Devices wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of Mobile Devices jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top Mobile Devices jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
MODEL204 MODULA2 MOTOROLA MQ MS DOS MS Dynamics MS Office MS PROJECT MS SQL SERVER MS-EXCHANGE MSBuild Multi-Threaded MULTIMEDIA MVC MVS MySQL Navision Navision NET COMMERCE NETBEUI NETSCAPE NETVIEW NETWARE NETWORKS Norwegian Novell OBJECT VISION OCCAM ODBC ODI OLAP