The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect MySQL jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of MySQL roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract MySQL jobs and permanent MySQL jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all MySQL jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: PHP , MySQL , LINUX
Description: My Dublin city centre based client currently requires a Senior PHP Developer to join their current team to help with ongoing software development...
Description: My Dublin city centre based client currently requires a Senior PHP Developer to join their current team to help with ongoing software development.
• Lead the development of our back office system based on internal and external requirements.
• Write code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
• Ensure that code is well structured and documented in best practice.
• Assist in writing development specs to enhance the system and to allow for more efficient work practices.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Carry out bug fixes.
• Create a test environment and roll out rigorous user testing practices.
• Responsible for all system hosting and security arrangements.
• Work closely with in house senior web developer to ensure that the back office system works seamlessly with our various customer facing websites.
• Assist senior management in evaluating and prioritising system enhancements.
• Conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
• 3+ years of software development experience in PHP.
• Good knowledge of relational databases and version control tools.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Web Development or a related subject.
• Excellent command of English is a prerequisite as is a visa to work in Ireland.
• A strong, credible and assertive communicator – at all business levels.
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team, to multitask and to prioritise work.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Good commercial\business awareness.
• Strong organisational, project management and time management skills.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Skillset: PHP / LAMP / Software Engineer / PHP Developer
Save to My Jobs
Description: My client is looking for a Web Frontend Developer who has a passion for technology and who is looking for a new challenge within a new successful SME Irish company...
Description: My client is looking for a Web Frontend Developer who has a passion for technology and who is looking for a new challenge within a new successful SME Irish company. The company is expanding and starting to operate and sell their products internationally so it it's an excellent time to join them
Web Front End developer
o 3/5+ years ins web based development
o Excellent HTML, CSS and JS skills
o Large amount of experience with JS frameworks preferably Angular
o Experience working in single page applications
o Experience developing against restful system
o Server side scripting/development in Python or PHP or JS a requirement
o Database and SQL experience is preferable.
o Server development in Java advantageous
Please apply AAP if interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: SQL , MySQL
Description: Junior mySQL DBA My client based in South Dublin is looking for a Junior MySQL DBA for a permanent position...
Description: Junior mySQL DBA
My client based in South Dublin is looking for a Junior MySQL DBA for a permanent position. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to kickstart their career in a challenging position.
The successful applicant will join a very busy organisation and will become a critical member of the businesss team. The successful applicant will join a team of Linux System Admins and Network Engineers
Candidates will have a familiarity with Linux OS, and be able to demonstrate MySQL experience or a working SQL knowledge. Ideally candidates will have some experience of server admin, but it is key candidates are able to pay attention to detail.
The successful applicant will be heavily involved in day to day maintenance of critical databases. The challenge is to configure the servers depending on load to perform well and deliver a service to customers. At the same time server maintenance and day to day administration tasks need to be performed to keep the machines running without disrupting the service.
Contact email@example.com for immediate consideration on this exciting position.
Skillset: mysql, dba, database, administrator
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: LINUX , UNIX , MySQL
Description: Overview: My client is looking for a Linux Guru to join their systems administration team. This is a permanent role in leading cloud environment. Paying a salary up to €80k for the right candidate...
My client is looking for a Linux Guru to join their systems administration team. This is a permanent role in leading cloud environment. Paying a salary up to €80k for the right candidate.
As a Senior member of the infrastructure team you will be responsible for maintaining systems for a fast growing company operating in the cloud computing space.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and passionate about cloud software and will have the knowledge to ensure the continuous uptime of a constantly growing infrastructure.
• Degree in Computing Sciences or equivalent or equivalent work experience.
• Clustered Unix / Linux environments specifically Red Hat Enterprise
• LAMP Servers in a High Availability production environment
• Implementing and supporting our Management tools and scripts
• Server scripting (PHP, Perl, etc)
• Experience in large Web/DB projects
• MySQL 5.0 scripting and maintenance
• Systems and infrastructure security
Skillset: Linux, Unix, MySQL,
For further information and to apply send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a MySQL wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of MySQL jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top MySQL jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
Navision Navision NET COMMERCE NETBEUI NETSCAPE NETVIEW NETWARE NETWORKS Node.JS Norwegian Novell OBJECT VISION OCCAM ODBC ODI OLAP ON/2 OOA OOD OPEN ROAD ORACLE ORACLE CC&B ORACLE EBUSINESS SUITE ORACLE EXPRESS ORACLE FINANCIALS ORBIX OS/2 OS/390 OS/400 PARADOX PAS-X