The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect MySQL jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of MySQL roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract MySQL jobs and permanent MySQL jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: PHP , JAVA , MySQL
Description: PHP Software Engineer You will be required to build and maintain a suite of software components and services which are used to support the work being carried out by the onsite development teams...
Description: PHP Software Engineer
You will be required to build and maintain a suite of software components and services which are used to support the work being carried out by the onsite development teams. You will need to be able to bridge the gap between the web developers and system administrators, and therefore will need to be comfortable in both worlds. You will be required to work well in a team and be an excellent communicator.
• Ease of use for other developers, specifically around any API designed to wrap our components and services.
• Code quality, adhering to and promoting the use of coding standards and best practices.
• Code reuse and the removal of duplication from existing software.
• Unit tests and other automated test approaches.
• High-performance (throughput) and high scalability (adding more nodes to handle higher volume).
• High availability (failover, load balancing, logging, monitoring, and alerting).
Our key aim in the engineering team is to deliver reliability, performance, and quality to the rest of the organization.
The team works on a number of interesting projects, covering (but not exclusive to) the following areas:
• Bespoke cron solutions
• Mail subscription handling
• Mail delivery
• Deployment tools
• Data aggregation and analysis
• Payments processing
• File transcoding
• PHP5 (OO)
• Java (Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat)
• Linux (Bash)
• HTTP protocol (REST APIs, ability to run network traces and debug)
• Unit tests (JUnit, PHPUnit)
• Mininum 2.1 in Computer Science or Similar
• Minimum 5 years commercial experience
• PHP micro frameworks (Silex, Slim)
• Zend framework
• Other scripting languages (Ruby, Python, Perl)
• Other JVM languages (Clojure, Scala, JRuby)
• MySQL-Proxy and Replication
• NoSQL providers (Redis, MongoDB, Couch)
• Experiencing in working with ORM/DAO implementations
• Load balancers
• Heartbeat (failover)
• Configuration management and deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
• Web UI experience (HTML, CSS, JS)
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to Elaine@eolas.ie or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: PHP , MySQL ,
Description: PHP Developer My client is a fast growing Dublin based online company with excellent career development opportunities...
Description: PHP Developer
My client is a fast growing Dublin based online company with excellent career development opportunities.
In your role as PHP developer of the companys global website you will be required to develop website user interface elements, expand web app functionality, develop web services and have a knowledge of database architecture, design and admin. You will be required to have a knowledge and passion for modern web practices and excweb application architectures and technologies.
My client is looking for someone who has worked in a professional software development environment, who works well in a team, is creative within their role and is a good listener with excellent communication skills.
• 4+ years developing object-oriented PHP code for database-backed websites
• Demonstrable understanding of web application security practices and experience in developing secure web applications
• Expert-level experience in MySQL including use of MySQL database replication
• Strong understanding of both traditional table-based (X)HTML layouts and CSS-driven layouts and when best to utilize each
• Understanding of good code documentation practices and tools
• Ability to quickly learn, understand, test, and debug an inherited codebase
• Comfortable working in Linux server environment at the command line
• Applicable certifications (PHP, MySQL, SCJP etc.)
• Experience in developing websites or web applications for mobile devices
• Experience & Skills within SEO would be great
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 01-2866666.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: SQL , MySQL
Description: Junior mySQL DBA My client based in South Dublin is looking for a Junior MySQL DBA for a permanent position...
Description: Junior mySQL DBA
My client based in South Dublin is looking for a Junior MySQL DBA for a permanent position. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to kickstart their career in a challenging position.
The successful applicant will join a very busy organisation and will become a critical member of the businesss team. The successful applicant will join a team of Linux System Admins and Network Engineers
Candidates will have a familiarity with Linux OS, and be able to demonstrate MySQL experience or a working SQL knowledge. Ideally candidates will have some experience of server admin, but it is key candidates are able to pay attention to detail.
The successful applicant will be heavily involved in day to day maintenance of critical databases. The challenge is to configure the servers depending on load to perform well and deliver a service to customers. At the same time server maintenance and day to day administration tasks need to be performed to keep the machines running without disrupting the service.
Contact email@example.com for immediate consideration on this exciting position.
Skillset: mysql, dba, database, administrator
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: LINUX , UNIX , MySQL
Description: Overview: My client is looking for a Linux Guru to join their systems administration team. This is a permanent role in leading cloud environment. Paying a salary up to €80k for the right candidate...
My client is looking for a Linux Guru to join their systems administration team. This is a permanent role in leading cloud environment. Paying a salary up to €80k for the right candidate.
As a Senior member of the infrastructure team you will be responsible for maintaining systems for a fast growing company operating in the cloud computing space.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and passionate about cloud software and will have the knowledge to ensure the continuous uptime of a constantly growing infrastructure.
• Degree in Computing Sciences or equivalent or equivalent work experience.
• Clustered Unix / Linux environments specifically Red Hat Enterprise
• LAMP Servers in a High Availability production environment
• Implementing and supporting our Management tools and scripts
• Server scripting (PHP, Perl, etc)
• Experience in large Web/DB projects
• MySQL 5.0 scripting and maintenance
• Systems and infrastructure security
Skillset: Linux, Unix, MySQL,
For further information and to apply send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a MySQL wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of MySQL jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top MySQL jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
Navision Navision NET COMMERCE NETBEUI NETSCAPE NETVIEW NETWARE NETWORKS Norwegian Novell OBJECT VISION OCCAM ODBC ODI OLAP ON/2 OOA OOD OPEN ROAD ORACLE ORACLE APPS ORACLE CC&B ORACLE EXPRESS ORACLE FINANCIALS ORBIX OS/2 OS/390 OS/400 PARADOX PAS-X Pascal