The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect MySQL jobs in Kilkenny Ireland. Browse through a large selection of MySQL roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract MySQL jobs and permanent MySQL jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all MySQL jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Mayo Contact: Darragh Heavey Skills Keywords: PHP , LINUX , MySQL
Description: PHP Developer required for top company based in the West of Ireland. Responsibilities Be responsible for the ongoing development of core and customer specific stack elements...
Description: PHP Developer required for top company based in the West of Ireland.
Be responsible for the ongoing development of core and customer specific stack elements.
Contribute to the technical relationship with the client, agreeing technical specifications & design, functionality and overall deliverables – working with product manager.
Contribute to the design and development of new modules within the system.
Continued exposure of core platform functionality via RESTful APIs for consumption by internal frontend developers.
Be responsible for systems analysis, issue investigation and software maintenance.
BSc or higher in Computer Science or related discipline and/or 1+ years industry experience.
Strong LAMP stack development experience - (Linux, Apache, MySQL, object oriented PHP)
Experience with a PHP Framework
Experience developing multi-tiered applications
Experience in the generation and consumption of APIs
Experience using Git/Github (or similar version control) in a team environment
Strong team player
Ability to work within and maintain an existing codebase
Good problem solving ability.
Experience with the AWS platform.
Full stack development experience - able to transition efficiently between tasks as required.
Experience with batch based data processing/report generation.
Experience with documenting your work.
Apply now with your updated C.V to email@example.com
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: PEOPLE MANAGEMENT , LINUX , MySQL
Description: Technical Support Team Leader - Excellent Software Development firm...
Description: Technical Support Team Leader - Excellent Software Development firm.
The role will involve managing a small team (4 in the team) of Support Engineers who support 30,000 licence users throughout the EMEA region. The team deals with all customer technical support queries and product support issues for the company. The company is a Cloud based Software firm based in Dublin city centre beside trinity College in Dublin City Centre.
IT Support Services Manager is wanted to manage the operation of my clients European IT Support Services team while also working closely within a global IT Function to ensure the provision of an excellent and efficient IT Support Services function.
Responsibilities - Technical Support Team Leader
Coordinate the delivery of IT Support Services inline with Local, Regional and Global priorities.
Assign and manage tasks within the European IT Support Services team and global support teams.
Provide leadership and motivation within the Support Services Team.
Perform a coordinator role for the IT Support Services Team, including agreeing objectives, generating training plans, coaching team members, carrying out performance appraisals and coordinating holidays and other types of leave.
Work closely with the various IT Teams including the Infrastructure and Application Development teams
Formal computer science or equivalent qualification
Minimum of 5 -10 years all-round IT Technical Support experience i.e. Linux, RDBMS, some knowledge of programming languages and some exposure to software products and releases etc
Strong proven people management/ team Lead skills with a minimum of 2 years previous experience in a management role/ Team lead role
Proven ability to lead and motivate a group of technical staff.
Strong technical understanding of Software, Cloud technologies, data Analytics
Experience of managing a small group of Technical Support Engineer
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and follow up promptly on relevant issues.
Excellent customer satisfaction and customer relationship skills
Please if interested send me your resume or call me on 01 286 6666.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin 2 Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: LINUX , MySQL
Description: My client is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join a new team. My client is a relatively new company and has a solid team of 15 in IT...
Description: My client is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join a new team. My client is a relatively new company and has a solid team of 15 in IT. The company is operating 3-4 years and is a leading success start up company. We would be looking for the following person.
• A 2.1 in a Computer related BSc course.
• Fluent in English
• Some linux shell scripting experience
• Some experience of Database or Web applications
• Excellent communication skills
Please apply if interest in the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: PHP , MySQL , LINUX
Description: My Dublin city centre based client currently requires a Senior PHP Developer to join their current team to help with ongoing software development...
Description: My Dublin city centre based client currently requires a Senior PHP Developer to join their current team to help with ongoing software development.
• Lead the development of our back office system based on internal and external requirements.
• Write code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
• Ensure that code is well structured and documented in best practice.
• Assist in writing development specs to enhance the system and to allow for more efficient work practices.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Carry out bug fixes.
• Create a test environment and roll out rigorous user testing practices.
• Responsible for all system hosting and security arrangements.
• Work closely with in house senior web developer to ensure that the back office system works seamlessly with our various customer facing websites.
• Assist senior management in evaluating and prioritising system enhancements.
• Conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
• 3+ years of software development experience in PHP.
• Good knowledge of relational databases and version control tools.
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Web Development or a related subject.
• Excellent command of English is a prerequisite as is a visa to work in Ireland.
• A strong, credible and assertive communicator – at all business levels.
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team, to multitask and to prioritise work.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Good commercial\business awareness.
• Strong organisational, project management and time management skills.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: PHP / LAMP / Software Engineer / PHP Developer
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a MySQL wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of MySQL jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top MySQL jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
Navision Navision NET COMMERCE NETBEUI NETSCAPE NETVIEW NETWARE NETWORKS Node.JS Norwegian Novell OBJECT VISION ObjectiveC OCCAM ODBC ODI Office365 OLAP ON/2 OOA OOD OPEN ROAD ORACLE ORACLE CC&B ORACLE EBUSINESS SUITE ORACLE EXPRESS ORACLE FINANCIALS ORBIX OS/2 OS/390 OS/400