The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect NETWORKS jobs in Galway Ireland. Browse through a large selection of NETWORKS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract NETWORKS jobs and permanent NETWORKS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all NETWORKS jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: NETWORKS
Description: Junior Service Desk Role Purpose of the position My client is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the IT Service Delivery team in the capacity of Junior Service Desk Support...
Description: Junior Service Desk Role
Purpose of the position
My client is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the IT Service Delivery team in the capacity of Junior Service Desk Support person.
The function of the Service Delivery team is to provide central IT services to a number of different business units within the company
We are looking for a Junior individual who has a passion for IT and has at least some form of IT qualification, to join the Tier 1 Service Desk team.
• Receiving all calls from customers to the IT Service Desk i.e. Via phone, email, walk-ups and via the Self-Service system.
• Centrally logging all calls into the Service Delivery system
• Ensuring all calls are correctly classified • Assigning all calls to the appropriate IT Support queue
• Ensuring that all calls and assignments are carried out in a timely fashion i.e. In accordance with the established SLA
• OS and Application password resets
This is a permanent full time position and the formal working hours are 09:00 to 17:30 Mon-Fri.
Requirements for Role
An IT qualification is essential.
Any previous experience working in an IT role is desirable.
Ability to prioritise based on established SLA hierarchy.
Attention to detail is a key requirement of the job.
Problem solving skills and the ability to multitask.
Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this junior Servcie desk role - please email me a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 286 66 66
This role would suit a graduate / someone with less than 12 months experience.
Salary circa 23-35k
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin West Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: LAN , WAN , NETWORKS , VMWARE
Description: Network Infrastructure Manager We are only looking for an innovative and highly motivated individual with strong technical skills, a keen eye for detail and enthusiasm to work within our...
Network Infrastructure Manager
We are only looking for an innovative and highly motivated individual with strong technical skills, a keen eye for detail and enthusiasm to work within our technical support team. This is a large corporate company and this is based in their Head Office in Dublin West. They are looking for a hands on Network Infrastructure Manager who has excellent vendor Relationship skills and client relationship skills. There will be 3-5 people in your team and the role will report into the CIO.
o 2008/2012 Servers, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory,SQL Server 2012.
o All 3rd party vendor relationships.
o Network troubleshooting & diagnosis of our Lan and Wan network infrastructure.
o Installation & configuration of hardware, operating systems and other software products.
o Installation & configuration of supported applications.
o Supports, monitors, tests and troubleshoots IT hardware, software and network problems.
o Security of the Network (Symantec).
Minimum skills required:
o Exceptional understanding of MPLS network and seamless failover techniques.
o Understanding and experience of Cloud computing – Azure and AWS.
o Experience in PCI compliance and network security.
o Understanding and experience in managing VM environments.
o Willingness to work with managed Services partners for core Network and Infrastructure.
o Microsoft Windows Server 2003 / 2008
o Microsoft Windows XP
o Microsoft Office Suite
o Microsoft Exchange
o Microsoft Active Directory
o SQL Server
o SQL Server SSIS and Reporting Services
o Symantec Antivirus Enterprise Software
o Any experience of ERP or EPOS systems would be nice to have.
If interested in this role please contact me on 01 286 6666 or email email@example.com.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: CCNA , NETWORKS , CISCO
Description: Network Support Engineer My Dublin based client currently requires a Network Support Engineer to provide day-to-day up keep on their network, data centre and be the onsite equipment support...
Description: Network Support Engineer
My Dublin based client currently requires a Network Support Engineer to provide day-to-day up keep on their network, data centre and be the onsite equipment support.
The successful candidate will undertake the following:
• Administer Cisco Layer2 and Layer 3 Switching environment
• Extend Network to new locations as assigned
• Administer HP Blade Enclosure and HP EVA
• Administer VMware infrastructure
• Look after backups (Commvault)
• Administer Windows Server environment
• Administer Checkpoint Firewalls
• Administer a vast Cisco WLAN
• Strong cisco skills VLANS, STP, Trunking, HSRP, Eigrp, VVRP, VSS
• Must have very good networking fundamentals and firm grasp of the following protocols DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, MAC addressing, SSH, SMTP, Ethernet, etc
• Candidate requires extensive MS exchange 2010 experience, with knowledge of operating a DAG (Database Availability Group) a distinct advantage.
• ESXi, V-Centre, Vsphere and SRM
• Data centre monitoring and equipment replacement
• Structured cabling and Rack mounting experience
• HP Blade Enclosure and server admin.
• SAN administration. Creation and expansion of LUNs. Capacity Planning. Replication
• DR experience
• In depth knowledge of firewall fundamentals. Preferably checkpoint. Writing rules and troubleshooting connectivity
• IPS/IDS knowledge
• Experience with Commvault. Implementation and Admin
• Citrix Netscaler and Xenapp server
• Strong Documentation skills – creating and maintaining policies and procedures, SOW, and other project documentation as required
• ITIL knowledge desired
• CCNA, Microsoft Qualifications, VM Ware
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong daily rate for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Skillset: CCNA / Networks / CISCO
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: NETWORKS , CISCO , CCNA ,
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Network Engineer with hands on routing and switching experience to join their team Overview: Salary €35000 €38,000 Full clean Drivers...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Network Engineer with hands on routing and switching experience to join their team
Salary €35000 €38,000
Full clean Drivers Licence
As a result of a recent period of growth, they are looking to add a Network Engineer to their IT Support team.
If you are looking to develop an expertise in the network space and have previous hands on experience in network support then this may be the ideal opportunity for you.
• 1-3 years Switching & Routing experience
• 4 Cisco exams and plans to do more.
• Full clean Driving License
• Knowledge of Wireless infrastructures
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP
For further details and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: NETWORKS , LAN , WAN , ITIL
Description: Infrastructure Project Manager- required for Greenfield Site in Cork. We require a Project Manager with a strong Data Centre and Infrastructure background...
Description: Infrastructure Project Manager- required for Greenfield Site in Cork.
We require a Project Manager with a strong Data Centre and Infrastructure background.
• Manage multiple competing cross-functional projects/programs simultaneously, some on a global scale.
• Interact with engineers, technicians, project managers and senior management on a daily basis.
• Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
• Work with engineers to develop detailed and creative solutions to complex problems, while keeping a watchful eye on timelines and costs.
• Ensure consistency in deployed configurations and track exceptions for follow up.
• Managing the infrastructure build-out.
• Ensure the infrastructure adheres to the requirements for availability, stability, and efficiency.
• Develop and maintains infrastructure and resource cost estimates.
• Delegate, facilitate, and integrate activities; and resolve conflicts.
• Complete assigned projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Proven Data Centre and Infrastructure experience;
• 3+ years Project Management experience;
• Experience in commercial data center, co-location environments, and/or optical transport/network environments are a plus;
• Excellent organizational skills and project tracking abilities; experience of procurement and logistics, strong focus and attention to detail; the ability to work in a very fast-paced, hectic, and energetic environment, yet able to maintain high quality standards; project/task prioritization and schedule development.
This will be a 6 month contract but for the right person could move in to a permanent opportunity.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a NETWORKS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of NETWORKS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top NETWORKS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
Node.JS Norwegian Novell OBJECT VISION ObjectiveC OCCAM ODBC ODI Office365 OLAP ON/2 OOA OOD OPEN ROAD ORACLE ORACLE CC&B ORACLE EBUSINESS SUITE ORACLE EXPRESS ORACLE FINANCIALS ORBIX OS/2 OS/390 OS/400 PARADOX PAS-X Pascal PAXUS PAYMENTS PAYROLL Payton Payton