The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect OOD jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of OOD roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract OOD jobs and permanent OOD jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all OOD jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: JAVA , Multi-Threaded , FINANCIAL SERVICES , OOD
Description: Java Developer to move to C# (High Distributed) Overview: Excellent client looking for a Complex OOD Engineer...
Description: Java Developer to move to C# (High Distributed)
Excellent client looking for a Complex OOD Engineer. You must come from a Multithread or Distributed development background and either Developer in C#, Java or C++. However you must have desire to develop
The candidate will be involved in the architecture, design and development of custom C# applications in the front office trading environment. Although we primarily use C# we always consider candidates coming from either Java or C++ backgrounds who are willing to migrate across to C#.
Principally the candidate will bring strong software engineering skills to the role, along with an interest in developing real-time trading systems and have the opportunity to provide a strong influence in our systems. The candidate will be required to liaise closely with the trading teams to deliver solutions with performance, scalability and reliability at the forefront.
Engineering input into architecting, implementing and supporting office-wide co-operating systems within our trading environment.
• Analysis, Design and development of C# applications, taking projects through the entire software development cycle from requirements gathering to product release.
• Strong engineering input in the interaction and design of co-operating systems.
• Maintaining and tuning existing applications to meet performance criteria as business expands.
• Bringing innovation and maintaining best practice through our environment.
B.Sc. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
• Minimum five years complex server side software development
• Ability to absorb mathematical algorithms and develop high-performance implementations.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with traders, quantitative analysts, and other software developers.
• A desire to develop excellent software and used daily and a passion in contributing throughout a technology environment.
• Experience or interest in areas such as Capital markets, probability, game theory and gambling and the application of IT solutions to these areas is a plus.
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a OOD wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of OOD jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top OOD jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
OPEN ROAD ORACLE ORACLE APPS ORACLE CC&B ORACLE EXPRESS ORACLE FINANCIALS ORBIX OS/2 OS/390 OS/400 PARADOX PAS-X Pascal PAXUS PAYMENTS PAYROLL PBX PC-NFS PCAS PEGA PEOPLE MANAGEMENT PEOPLESOFT PERL Pharmaceutical PHP PICK PKI PL/SQL PL1 Plone PMBOK