The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect OOD jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of OOD roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract OOD jobs and permanent OOD jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: JAVA , OOD , WEB
Description: Technical Trainer You will be responsible for delivering Training on all technical aspects and components that make up the company solution...
Description: Technical Trainer
You will be responsible for delivering Training on all technical aspects and components that make up the company solution. You will be responsible for ensuring that identified training programs are delivered successfully and adjusted when required to meet customer requirements. You will also be expected to ensure that all training delivery is of high quality, relevant and informative to the course attendees.
This role will suit someone with a positive and flexible attitude to problem solving, someone who is customer focused, confident in delivering formal training, and who enjoys working in a dynamic environment.
• Delivery of technical training modules to client staff and internal staff
• Assist in the development of all technical training
• Assist with the design of the technical training solution for client and company staff by providing timely feedback on training content
• Work closely with all trainees to gather training requirements which will ensure successful delivery of training.
• Manage training events from start to finish.
• Work with Business Trainers and other Consultants to identify opportunities for new training courses
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 2-3 years experience in a software development environment.
• Strong knowledge of core JAVA development skills.
• On-site customer experience delivering training is highly advantageous.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• Excellent time management
• Strong presentation skills - previous training experience is an advantage but not essential.
• Knowledge of the following is a distinct advantage:
Middleware and Integration technologies
OO Design and Development
• Flexibility to travel overseas when on-site training is required
For more information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a OOD wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of OOD jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top OOD jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
OPEN ROAD ORACLE ORACLE APPS ORACLE CC&B ORACLE EXPRESS ORACLE FINANCIALS ORBIX OS/2 OS/390 OS/400 PARADOX PAS-X Pascal PAXUS PAYMENTS PAYROLL PBX PC-NFS PCAS PEGA PEOPLE MANAGEMENT PEOPLESOFT PERL Pharmaceutical PHP PICK PKI PL/SQL PL1 Plone PMBOK