The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ORACLE jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ORACLE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ORACLE jobs and permanent ORACLE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: ERP , ORACLE , SDLC
Description: Senior Business Consultant IT Advisory - Senior Consultant Ireland My client is expanding their Advisory practice and specifically building their Performance Improvement (PI) team...
Description: Senior Business Consultant
IT Advisory - Senior Consultant
My client is expanding their Advisory practice and specifically building their Performance Improvement (PI) team. Due to this expansion we are seeking to recruit high achieving individuals to be part of their growing business.
Currently we are recruiting business consultants primarily from Senior Consultant through to Senior Manager levels for the IT Advisory team.
We are seeking individuals with significant experience or individuals who have gained project and technology delivery experience within large recognised organisations. We are looking for Senior Consultants with a proven track record in delivery of complex IT related projects and programmes.
Please see the Job Specification below for requirements for the Senior Consultant role.
At Senior Consultant level, there will be opportunities to work across our focus sectors within the PI practice (Health, Utilities, Transport, Government) so experience in these sectors would also be an advantage. Strong experience with a blue chip consulting firm or blue-chip industry/government organisation.
Demonstrating experience in one or more of the following competencies is essential:
• Application Development (SDLC)
• ERP implementation (Oracle, MS Dynamics) ;
• Delivery of large scale business/technology programmes;
• IT Strategy & Architecture
• Technology sourcing;
• PMO and IT governance;
• IT Sourcing and/or;
• IT Process effectiveness and value
• Enterprise Intelligence/Analytics
• Business analysis in an IT environment.
As a Senior Consultant:
• You should have solid business consulting skills and be able to work consultatively on a strategic or operational level;
• In addition you must have a proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people and business skills;
• You will be at ease with a consultative approach and looking to reach your full potential;
• You will help to build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers;
• You will participate in presentations and proposals for medium complex projects or elements of highly complex projects;
• Drawing on your skills and experience to date you will work as part of a fast growing practice to delivery complex IT related assignments. This could include process mapping, IT functional design, PMO, IT Sourcing and general IT Project delivery;
• You'll create high-quality work products and act as a subject matter resource on one or more services, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems;
• As a respected professional you'll communicate effectively with the engagement partners and managers and work to build, manage and motivate high-performing teams, and help key staff to build sustainable competencies; and
• You will be hungry for personal success, learning and promotion
You will also have additional responsibilities as part of our people agenda:
• You will be responsible for your own self development;
• You will contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff;
• You will contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training IT Advisory professionals;
• You will maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills; and
• You will understand, follow and communicate workplace policies and procedures to all levels of staff.
The Senior Consultant specific role will vary depending on the project and the sector. In line with the above specification, typical activities would include the following:
• To support delivery of the IT element of large business transformation programmes;
• To support delivery of IT Transformation Programme e.g. IT Sourcing, Strategy etc;
• Solve business and technology issues through collaboration and teaming;
• Use business analysis techniques to support problem solving;
• Understand all our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients; and build strong internal relationships with in Advisory and across other services.
Strong academic record including a third level degree in a business or IT related area
If you have keen interest in technology as an enabler for business as well as the intellectual curiosity and energy, then my clients Performance Improvement IT Advisory team could be exactly the right place for you
Steven Hegarty for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Central (M50) Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ORACLE
Description: Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA - Salary range - €50-56k per annum plus a full range of benefits Overview: Excellent client looking for an Oracle DBA with 2-3 years hands on Oracle DBA...
Description: Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA - Salary range - €50-56k per annum plus a full range of benefits
Excellent client looking for an Oracle DBA with 2-3 years hands on Oracle DBA experience in the areas below.
Experience and Requirements - Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA
3+ years in a similar application DBA role with large-scale enterprise applications and databases
Oracle Certification preferred
HA/DR implementation using Oracle DataGuard
Excellent knowledge and experience of Oracle 11g database, OEM 12c, Oracle Enterprise Edition performance tools including Tuning and Diagnostics Packs, Oracle Partitioning, Advanced Security Option
Experience in perl and shell scripting
Excellent UNIX knowledge and experience
Good knowledge and experience of Fusion Middleware, SOA Suite and web services an advantage
Experience in Java and Oracle ADF an advantage
Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Strong analytical skills.
A self-starter with an ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Experience of all aspects of software project life cycles from requirements gathering, through design, development and implementation.
Experience of Agile development methodologies preferable
Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to me or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: Business Intelligence , ORACLE FINANCIALS
Description: Oracle BI Analyst DESCRIPTION Our client is seeking a candidate who will be responsible for building efficient BI, management reporting and analytics framework using OBIEE, Oracle BI...
Description: Oracle BI Analyst
Our client is seeking a candidate who will be responsible for building efficient BI, management reporting and analytics framework using OBIEE, Oracle BI Applications, Oracle Essbase and Oracle Endeca platforms.
Position: Oracle BI Analyst - Perm - Cork
Our client is seeking a candidate who will be responsible for building efficient BI, management reporting and analytics framework using OBIEE, Oracle BI Applications, Oracle Essbase and Oracle Endeca platforms. The successful candidate will provide and develop the BI platform to support decision making, reporting and compliance.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience with OBIEE / OBIA
1. The ideal applicant will develop OBIA/OBIEE data models
2. Design new OBIEE reports, dashboards and data visualisations and other interface objects
3. Act as project manager and lead BI projects
4. Develop business test plans and manage risks
5. Perform data gathering and wrangling
Skills and Experience:
1. Third level Technical degree - Masters in Computer Science, Math, BI or Information Management is desired
2. 5 years +’ experience in the Business Intelligence domain
3. Must have strong requirements analysis, data modeling and BI project management skills and a good understanding of core BI concepts
4. Proven ability to deliver BI projects and exposure to agile project management methodologies is preferred
5. The ideal candidate will also have experience with some or all of the following:
• Oracle BI Platform: OBIEE, Oracle Analytics and Oracle Essbase
• Data analysis and visualisation
Steven for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: ORACLE , MS SQL SERVER
Description: Oracle & SQL Server DBA required for top Company based in Dublin 1. The candidate will have responsibility for the development and maintenance of the database estate and associated technologies...
Description: Oracle & SQL Server DBA required for top Company based in Dublin 1.
The candidate will have responsibility for the development and maintenance of the database estate and associated technologies. Key activities of the role include the ensuring of optimal database integrity, security, performance, as well as database development and problem solving.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
The ideal candidate will have relevant academic and professional training, including attendance and completion of database administration courses. A minimum of five years technical experience in DBA related functions. The ideal candidate will also have a very process driven approach, be a flexible, and independent problem solver with good verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to make decisions.
• Build, maintain and support the database estate to include core database installation, configuration and upgrade, as well as implementing and maintaining advanced high availability, security and performance tuning.
• Provide expert database resource to new development projects, participating as a pro-active team member throughout all lifecycle stages from initiation through implementation and post-implementation support.
• Balance the needs of day to day operations and technical support versus project work
• Participate in key periodic operations tasks including high availability and disaster recovery testing, operating system and database patching, database upgrades and migrations, etc.
• Provide comprehensive and clear documentation for all new database builds, redevelopments, enhancements, as well as for standard operational procedures
• Respond to support incidents and requests in a timely and efficient manner
• Participate in on-going development of policies, procedures and standards for database builds, administration, backups, security and auditing
• Actively participate in discussions and workshops with other DBA Team members, sharing knowledge and experience, so as to continue providing a high quality of service while striving for continuous improvement
• Strong technical knowledge of Oracle database 10g to 12c
• Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2000 to 2012
• Experience as a DBA working in medium to large organisations supporting a varied catalogue of mission critical databases supporting enterprise scale application systems
• Knowledge of Oracle Application Server software 10g to 12c an advantage
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems 2003 to 2012
• Knowledge of industry standards such as ISO 27001 an advantage
Excellent Permanent Role offering attractive Salary and benefits package.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: ORACLE
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Oracle DBA Developer with strong experience with large Oracle DB in addition general knowledge of Unix/Linux administration and MQ...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a Oracle DBA Developer with strong experience with large Oracle DB in addition general knowledge of Unix/Linux administration and MQ.
• Identify and resolve production and/or applications development problems related to the use of the database management system software, research and provide recommendation of new software
• Provide technical support to application development and work closely with team members
• Perform database troubleshooting with the vendor and ongoing configuration management
• Collaborate with project, architecture, and release teams, providing input on architectural design recommendations
• Evaluate and benchmark new infrastructure components, hardware and software, by rating the areas of component functionality, capacity, system compatibility, efficiency and security
• Define and drive standards, plan and execute effective transition to production operations
• Ensure compliance with all supporting change control and problem management policies and procedures The person holding this position will be responsible to setup monitors that will provide notifications and metrics so that issues can be detected before an outage occurs.
• 7-10 years of experience with Oracle Database administration on an Linux platform, Oracle 11g and 12c
• Strong Oracle RDBMS skills in multiple Oracle releases, preferably: 10g, 11g and 12c
• Migration, upgrading and tuning of Oracle 11g/12c Database
• Superior analytic and troubleshooting skills
• Proven experience creating innovative solutions with a superior technical approach that drives business strategies
• Strong documentation skills, especially regarding the documentation of complex technologies for wide technology distribution and understanding (i.e. level 0-2 architecture diagrams).
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ORACLE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ORACLE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ORACLE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
ORACLE CC&B ORACLE EBUSINESS SUITE ORACLE EXPRESS ORACLE FINANCIALS ORBIX OS/2 OS/390 OS/400 PARADOX PAS-X Pascal PAXUS PAYMENTS PAYROLL Payton Payton PBX PC-NFS PCAS PEGA PEOPLE MANAGEMENT PEOPLESOFT PERL Pharmaceutical PHP PICK PKI PL/SQL PL1 Plone PMBOK