The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ORACLE jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ORACLE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ORACLE jobs and permanent ORACLE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: LINUX , ORACLE , VMWARE
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires an experienced Enterprise Architect to join their team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires an experienced Enterprise Architect to join their team in a permanent role.
Enterprise Architect Responsibilities:
• Technical infrastructure design, application infrastructure, knowledge lead into business units, Linux, Windows, SQL, Software-as a-Service, Oracle, VMWare, Web & Mobile applications, data analytics, and management dashboards.
• Knowledge of product roadmaps and previous experience working with technology vendors is important for this role.
• Good CTO style capability, and confident working in a constantly changing environment.
• Happy working on their own and don’t require their own direct reporting team to feel valued (may have 1-2 FTE reporting initially).
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering an excellent salary and benefits package for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Enterprise Architect / Technical Architect / Solutions Architect
Save to My Jobs
Location: Munster Based Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ORACLE , Business Intelligence
Description: The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst role is to strategically design and implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses...
Description: The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst role is to strategically design and implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses. This includes gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out BI solutions to end-users.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Collaborating with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery.
• Overseeing the ongoing development and operations of an operational data store and enterprise data warehouse.
• Improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
•Overseeing the ongoing development and operations of a business intelligence architecture that enables fact-based decision making and ad hoc analysis and insight generation.
•Staying current with industry trends.
•Advising and educating management on their relative importance and impact.
•Translate business needs into analytics/reporting requirements, and interface with company and client to ensure successful delivery of client reporting.
•Design, code, test, and document BI systems, applications, and programs.
•Assist in the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with BI solutions.
•Produce and implement ETL design guidelines to ensure a manageable ETL infrastructure for the BI system.
•Define, Implement, and Setup of, Physical, Logical (business), and Presentation objects in OBI
•Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change, and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
•Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary.
•Troubleshoot BI tools, systems, and software; performance-tune these applications as necessary.
Qualifications / Experience Required
•Minimum of 3 years direct work experience with Oracle OBIEE and ODI,
•Knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling.
•Experience with relational databases, such as Oracle, MS SQL Server
•Proficient in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
Contact email@example.com for a full job specification and more details on this exciting position.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: ORACLE
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an Oracle DBA to join their team and work on undertaking complex technical assignments and work across my clients’ different departments...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an Oracle DBA to join their team and work on undertaking complex technical assignments and work across my clients’ different departments.
• Primarily responsible for undertaking complex technical assignments and leading work the different departments.
o Working with project teams and business users to analyse business and technical requirements.
o Designing, developing, testing and implementing quality Oracle database solutions within defined time scales. Oracle environments will support development, testing and production.
o Supporting and improving the Oracle environments, to ensure 24x7 availability
o Managing Database Security.
o Performing Oracle tuning.
o Managing Back-up and Disaster Recovery.
• Analysing, planning and implementing upgrade projects.
• Identifying, prioritising and resolving issues.
• Capable of making decisions and recommendations regarding IS work activities, applications and systems that have a cross departmental impact e.g. providing support for Oracle end users.
• Assist in determining project objectives and outlines project requirements.
• Research, review and introduce new systems and applications as appropriate.
• Use judgment based on technical knowledge and strong understanding of organisational strategy.
• Participate in planning the strategic development of the department and contribute to cross departmental planning and development in relation to his/her area of expertise.
• Develop and implement procedures and documentation to maximise the effectiveness and quality of working practices.
• Liaise with others in the business as required to understand stakeholder needs; guide, persuade and influence others through developed skills of communication and diplomacy
• Capable of representing company policy to external parties and stakeholders.
• Work with the manager to provide team leadership, training and guidance as required e.g. provide direction and support to project team.
• Develop general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
• Experienced PL/SQL developer lead and design(5+ years experience)
• Strong ETL design and development experience
• Data modelling experience
• Good knowledge of Unix and DOS scripting
• Knowledge of Connect Direct would be advantageous
• Ability to co-ordinate technical multiple work-streams of a project
• Ability to self-manage
• Comfortable working with multiple technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Vendor management experience
• Good problem solver
• Good communication skills
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• A proven ability to lead either operational activities or projects relating to IT applications and systems
• Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
• Knowledge of the constraints and challenges of supporting a secure, high-availability IT environment
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and to lead a team
• Oracle Database Administration (10g/11g)
• SQL Server Database Administration (2008/2012)
• Implementation of Oracle/SQL Server patches and upgrades
• Experience of managing and administrating 24x7 databases (and infrastructure)
• Database cloning/refreshes
• Microsoft Windows 2003/2008 administration
• Oracle Linux (5/6) administration
• Experience of Database Backup and Recovery procedures (RMAN), familiarity with Commvault preferential
• Oracle RAC (10g/11g) installation and support
• Oracle ASM
• Oracle Enterprise Management (11g/12c) implementation and support
• Oracle VM 3.1 implementation, administration and support
• Oracle DataGuard configuration and administration
• SQL Server Database Mirroring configuration and administration
• Microsoft SQL Server Clusters (2008/2012) implementation and support
• Experience in troubleshooting database performance issues
• Support of Oracle Internet Directory
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong daily rate for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Oracle DBA / Database Admin / Database Administrator
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Northwest Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: SQL , NETWORKS , ORACLE
Description: My client is an excellent company whom we have been working with for a number of years. They are now looking for an Application Support Technician to join their exciting Dublin North West based team...
Description: My client is an excellent company whom we have been working with for a number of years. They are now looking for an Application Support Technician to join their exciting Dublin North West based team.
They are offering a very attractive package which includes 28 days Annual Leave, 10% Yearly Bonus, Pension and Healthcare Contributions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- development operation and maintenance of applications
- development of application tools
- querying and maintaining SQL databases and reporting systems
- administration of servers and networks
- Main database is Oracle but any SQL experience would be great (Oracle, MS SQL, MySql)
- Knowledge of programming and servers (Windows and Linux)
- Reporting experience - Knowledge of Business Objects Reports a plus
- Self motivated with a good attitude
- ability to learn quickly and work under pressure
- ability to interact with users and customers alike
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to email@example.com or call 01 286 6666
SKILLS: SQL, Business Objects Reports, Oracle
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: C# , PL/SQL , JAVA , ORACLE
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an Application Support Engineer to join their existing team in a permanent position...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an Application Support Engineer to join their existing team in a permanent position.
Qualification and Experience Required
• A third level degree in Computer Science, or equivalent working experience
• Minimum of four year’s experience in an application or systems support role.
• Experience of front line application support and implementing fixes to existing systems
• Experience of deploying software upgrades into product environments
• Experience of batch monitoring and back up administration
• Experience supporting applications in C#, PL SQL or SQL, Java
• Experience of supporting Databases, ideally Oracle but not essential.
• Has worked in financial services, utilities or equivalent.
Duties and Responsibilities
The person will be keen to develop within the role, and open to learning new disciplines and new skill sets.
• Day to day support and monitoring of our business systems
• Front line support to trouble shoot, diagnose and fix software issues on our business systems.
• Incident management, resolution and escalation of issues on all environments both internally and with our IT partners.
• Maintaining and updating the monitoring systems, running scripts and batch processes
• Managing the deployment process to ensure successful deployment of new systems, software and upgrades.
• Maintaining and managing test, development and production environments.
• Maintaining the documentation set on all applications and systems
Diagnosing system and application software problems.
• Testing of offsite backup solution
• Training on upgrades to our systems and applications to teams within the business
• Maintaining and updating password and access security levels for users
• Working closely with the IT Manager to determine how applications can be developed and supported to meet the business needs
• A motivated, team player, action, and results oriented, ability to work under tight deadlines
• Great problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to adapt quickly, take on additional work and systems that might be outside your comfort zone
• Enjoy working in environments where one is encouraged to use own initiative
• Keen to develop within the role and open to learning new disciplines and skill sets
• Must have excellent communication skills and must be able to present diagnostic, troubleshooting steps and conclusions to a non-technical audience
• Experience supporting applications in PL SQL or SQL, C#, Java.
• Experience of supporting Databases, ideally Oracle but not essential.
• Good knowledge of Relational Databases
• Strong scripting skills
• Database development query skills or aptitude
• Working knowledge of Windows Server environments
• Basic network and desktop troubleshooting
• Good working knowledge of Excel and setting up ODBC connections
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary and benefits package for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Application Support
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ORACLE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ORACLE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ORACLE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
ORACLE CC&B ORACLE EBUSINESS SUITE ORACLE EXPRESS ORACLE FINANCIALS ORBIX OS/2 OS/390 OS/400 PARADOX PAS-X Pascal PAXUS PAYMENTS PAYROLL PBX PC-NFS PCAS PEGA PEOPLE MANAGEMENT PEOPLESOFT PERL Pharmaceutical PHP PICK PKI PL/SQL PL1 Plone PMBOK PMI PMR