The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ORACLE jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ORACLE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ORACLE jobs and permanent ORACLE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: Agresso , ORACLE EBUSINESS SUITE , FINANCIAL SERVICES , ERP
Description: My Dublin city centre based client currently requires a Business Analyst / Implementation Consultant with experience of designing, configuring and implementing accounting systems...
Description: My Dublin city centre based client currently requires a Business Analyst / Implementation Consultant with experience of designing, configuring and implementing accounting systems. The successful candidate will be a key success factor in the design and delivery of pragmatic business and technical solutions to complex business requirements.
What the role involves:
• Planning, managing, and driving implementation tasks with a specific focus on finance and accounting systems within my client business units.
• Working simultaneously on different assignments with varying degrees of complexity. Ability to manage your own time to deliver results in an affirmative, collegiate and respectful working environment.
• Working directly with my clients Finance Team as their key IT point of contact
• Always taking an end-to-end view of business processes and understanding how a change in one business area impacts other areas, and communicating/agreeing courses of action to ensure a consistent and robust business architecture is maintained.
• Translating business requirements into technical specification.
• Documenting and maintaining project requirements/content in Visio, MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and other equivalent IT tools.
• Liaising with internal and external process owners to address issues, inefficiencies and risks and identifying areas for operational efficiency improvements.
• Supporting the development and enhancement of the service management function to improve overall service to all clients.
• Planning and coordinating the change management required for roll-out of new developments.
• Gathering and managing business requirements; definition, validation, transition and implementation.
• Creating and reviewing functional specifications for development projects in accordance with the objectives of the business requirements.
• Testing the developed systems against these requirements to ensure that the delivered system is fit for purpose/specified intended use.
• Defining operational processes for post project go live, including hyper care and project reviews.
• At least 5 years Business Analysis or Systems Implementation (Software Products) experience in a structured project environment, ideally with experience of a variety of project methodologies, including Waterfall, Incremental, and Agile
• Specific experience of finance/accounting/ERP systems in a variety of business and/or client environment. Systems/solutions may include (but are not limited to): Agresso; MS Dynamics NAV, AX or GP; Oracle E-Business Suite; Business One by SAP; Netsuite; Exchequer Software Solutions; JD Edwards; Movex; and Sage / TASbooks / Quickbooks.
• Experience in design, configuration and implementation of financial management systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business (or Management), Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required.
• Accountancy qualification or Financial Management experience is a strong advantage, yet it is not a specific requirement for this role.
• A multi-tasking individual with flexibility and excellent problem-solving ability.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong IT technical skills with finance/accounting/ERP systems experience.
• Ability to work as part of a team and also independently on your own initiative.
• Friendly, inclusive personality who takes personal responsibility for their commitments.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: ORACLE , MS SQL SERVER
Description: Database Support Manager required for Top Client based in North Co Dublin Reporting to the Manager Infrastructure Services, the successful candidate will ensure the effective provision and...
Description: Database Support Manager required for Top Client based in North Co Dublin
Reporting to the Manager Infrastructure Services, the successful candidate will ensure the effective provision and management of Database Infrastructure Service to support current and future business needs.
This is a team management role with a requirement for a high degree of technical ability and experience in database management.
This role will be tasked to deliver agile response, improved service and enhanced business value. The role will have the responsibility for translating data and procedural requirements into appropriate DBMS resources, tools, processes and services, ensuring the final service are fully operational and appropriate to meet business demands. This role requires a results orientated and self-motivated individual with a strong focus on quality delivery.
The IT Strategy will define the overall parameters and direction, this role will be accountable and responsible for the technical, human, vendor and financial elements of the team.
The Manager Database Services role is an essential part of day to day management of the IT Department with responsibility for the development and deployment of all Database services.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
• Managing the work of DBA team to deliver business requirements to agreed quality and timeline
• Being accountable for measurement and reporting of DBA team effectiveness
• Delivering a stable database platform to support operational business processes 24 X 7
• Accountability for delivery of Integrated Project Plan (IPP) in co-operation with IT, business and 3rd party stakeholders
• Managing technical direction of team on daily operations and project delivery
• Developing the skills and competencies of team members
• Aligning infrastructure architecture with data governance and database architects
• Working with the Infrastructure Services management team to drive innovation and continuous improvement
• Co-operating with other stakeholders and business units to deliver business objectives
• Identifying, evaluating and implementing technical opportunities to move the business forward
• Dedication to excellence in Customer Service and satisfaction
• Resource planning and selection
• Identifying and addressing resource constraints –including 3rd parties
• Managing resources to ensure sufficient level of appropriate skills and on-call resources
To be considered for the role of Manager Database Support, candidates must meet the following:
• 3-5 years leadership experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering projects
• Third level IT degree or similar
• Broad and current knowledge of Database Technology, storage, hardware and Operating Systems virtualisation and Applications
• Proven experience managing Traditional RDBMS platforms, particularly Oracle and SQL Server
• Experience of managing databases deployed onto virtualised platforms
• Experience deploying industry type data models at a RDBMS level
• Strong knowledge of storage technologies and their appropriate use
• Strong understanding of data security issues and their mitigation
• Data Warehouse design and management experience using common frameworks
• Experience of Linux, Windows and AIX operating systems
• Experience of how to appropriately harvest and exploit unstructured data such as social media
• Exposure to operating and managing deployments on Amazon Web Services
• Experience with the full development lifecycle (planning, requirements, design/architecture, development, implementation, support/maintenance)
• Experience working in a strong project governance environment and maintaining delivery
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
This is a permanent role offering an attractive Salary plus 25 days Annual Leave, Pension and other benefits.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: LINUX , ORACLE , VMWARE
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires an experienced Enterprise Architect to join their team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires an experienced Enterprise Architect to join their team in a permanent role.
Enterprise Architect Responsibilities:
• Technical infrastructure design, application infrastructure, knowledge lead into business units, Linux, Windows, SQL, Software-as a-Service, Oracle, VMWare, Web & Mobile applications, data analytics, and management dashboards.
• Knowledge of product roadmaps and previous experience working with technology vendors is important for this role.
• Good CTO style capability, and confident working in a constantly changing environment.
• Happy working on their own and don’t require their own direct reporting team to feel valued (may have 1-2 FTE reporting initially).
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering an excellent salary and benefits package for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Enterprise Architect / Technical Architect / Solutions Architect
Save to My Jobs
Location: Munster Based Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: ORACLE , Business Intelligence
Description: The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst role is to strategically design and implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses...
Description: The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst role is to strategically design and implement BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses. This includes gathering requirements, designing, and rolling out BI solutions to end-users.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Collaborating with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery.
• Overseeing the ongoing development and operations of an operational data store and enterprise data warehouse.
• Improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
•Overseeing the ongoing development and operations of a business intelligence architecture that enables fact-based decision making and ad hoc analysis and insight generation.
•Staying current with industry trends.
•Advising and educating management on their relative importance and impact.
•Translate business needs into analytics/reporting requirements, and interface with company and client to ensure successful delivery of client reporting.
•Design, code, test, and document BI systems, applications, and programs.
•Assist in the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with BI solutions.
•Produce and implement ETL design guidelines to ensure a manageable ETL infrastructure for the BI system.
•Define, Implement, and Setup of, Physical, Logical (business), and Presentation objects in OBI
•Work with project managers to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change, and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
•Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary.
•Troubleshoot BI tools, systems, and software; performance-tune these applications as necessary.
Qualifications / Experience Required
•Minimum of 3 years direct work experience with Oracle OBIEE and ODI,
•Knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling.
•Experience with relational databases, such as Oracle, MS SQL Server
•Proficient in Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
Contact email@example.com for a full job specification and more details on this exciting position.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Northwest Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: SQL , NETWORKS , ORACLE
Description: My client is an excellent company whom we have been working with for a number of years. They are now looking for an Application Support Technician to join their exciting Dublin North West based team...
Description: My client is an excellent company whom we have been working with for a number of years. They are now looking for an Application Support Technician to join their exciting Dublin North West based team.
They are offering a very attractive package which includes 28 days Annual Leave, 10% Yearly Bonus, Pension and Healthcare Contributions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- development operation and maintenance of applications
- development of application tools
- querying and maintaining SQL databases and reporting systems
- administration of servers and networks
- Main database is Oracle but any SQL experience would be great (Oracle, MS SQL, MySql)
- Knowledge of programming and servers (Windows and Linux)
- Reporting experience - Knowledge of Business Objects Reports a plus
- Self motivated with a good attitude
- ability to learn quickly and work under pressure
- ability to interact with users and customers alike
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
SKILLS: SQL, Business Objects Reports, Oracle
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ORACLE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ORACLE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ORACLE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
ORACLE CC&B ORACLE EBUSINESS SUITE ORACLE EXPRESS ORACLE FINANCIALS ORBIX OS/2 OS/390 OS/400 PARADOX PAS-X Pascal PAXUS PAYMENTS PAYROLL PBX PC-NFS PCAS PEGA PEOPLE MANAGEMENT PEOPLESOFT PERL Pharmaceutical PHP PICK PKI PL/SQL PL1 Plone PMBOK PMI PMR