The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ORACLE FINANCIALS jobs in Kilkenny Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ORACLE FINANCIALS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ORACLE FINANCIALS jobs and permanent ORACLE FINANCIALS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all ORACLE FINANCIALS jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Cork Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: Business Intelligence , ORACLE FINANCIALS
Description: Oracle BI Analyst DESCRIPTION Our client is seeking a candidate who will be responsible for building efficient BI, management reporting and analytics framework using OBIEE, Oracle BI...
Description: Oracle BI Analyst
Our client is seeking a candidate who will be responsible for building efficient BI, management reporting and analytics framework using OBIEE, Oracle BI Applications, Oracle Essbase and Oracle Endeca platforms.
Position: Oracle BI Analyst - Perm - Cork
Our client is seeking a candidate who will be responsible for building efficient BI, management reporting and analytics framework using OBIEE, Oracle BI Applications, Oracle Essbase and Oracle Endeca platforms. The successful candidate will provide and develop the BI platform to support decision making, reporting and compliance.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience with OBIEE / OBIA
1. The ideal applicant will develop OBIA/OBIEE data models
2. Design new OBIEE reports, dashboards and data visualisations and other interface objects
3. Act as project manager and lead BI projects
4. Develop business test plans and manage risks
5. Perform data gathering and wrangling
Skills and Experience:
1. Third level Technical degree - Masters in Computer Science, Math, BI or Information Management is desired
2. 5 years +’ experience in the Business Intelligence domain
3. Must have strong requirements analysis, data modeling and BI project management skills and a good understanding of core BI concepts
4. Proven ability to deliver BI projects and exposure to agile project management methodologies is preferred
5. The ideal candidate will also have experience with some or all of the following:
• Oracle BI Platform: OBIEE, Oracle Analytics and Oracle Essbase
• Data analysis and visualisation
Steven for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ORACLE FINANCIALS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ORACLE FINANCIALS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ORACLE FINANCIALS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
ORBIX OS/2 OS/390 OS/400 PARADOX PAS-X Pascal PAXUS PAYMENTS PAYROLL PBX PC-NFS PCAS PEGA PEOPLE MANAGEMENT PEOPLESOFT PERL Pharmaceutical PHP PICK PKI PL/SQL PL1 Plone PMBOK PMI PMR PMW POLISH Portuguese POWERBUILDER