The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect PBX jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of PBX roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract PBX jobs and permanent PBX jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all PBX jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: TELECOMS , PBX
Description: Our client is a leading US Multi-national and they are looking for a Telecoms IVR Developer to work in their European offices (Either Dublin, UK, Poland or Spain)...
Description: Our client is a leading US Multi-national and they are looking for a Telecoms IVR Developer to work in their European offices (Either Dublin, UK, Poland or Spain). You must be able to speak fluent English .
- Provide IVR technical support and design to Business teams using GVP.
- Assist in optimization of reporting and IVR scripts to meet the business needs of Call Centre
- Analyse and correct system errors to maintain and enhance system performance
- Design and implement system changes to reduce impact of service interruption
- Work closely with teams on other sites to optimize multi-site environment
- Provide timely and accurate recommendations to improve system stability or provide additional functionality
Requirements for the position:
- 5+ years overall IVR experience
- Third level qualification in an IT/Telecoms related discipline desirable.
- Developer level knowledge of Genesys Voice Platform (GVP)
- Knowledge of IVR concepts such as speech recognition (including prompts, grammars, etc), text-to-speech, CTI call routing and how all the components work together to deliver the customer experience, IVR, VXML, Routing Experience.
- Solid working understanding of the Contact Centre Technology organisation and its operations including, but not limited to Genesys Routing, CIM platform, Reporting, Genesys Voice Portal, QA, Workforce management, Cisco, Avaya and Multi Media channels
- Experience configuring and integrating a GVP (v7 -8 preferred) platform with a CTI framework, Routing, Speech Recognition, and dialer strategies
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels, internally and externally and is seen as a strong representative of the company
If you are interested in this position can you please send an Updated CV to email@example.com or call the office on 01 286 6666.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a PBX wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of PBX jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top PBX jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
PC-NFS PCAS PEGA PEOPLE MANAGEMENT PEOPLESOFT PERL Pharmaceutical PHP PICK PKI PL/SQL PL1 Plone PMBOK PMI PMR PMW POLISH Portuguese POWERBUILDER POWERFLEX POWERHOUSE POWERPOINT PRINCE PRISM PRO C PRO IV PROCEDURES Process Re-Engineering PROGRESS PROMPT