The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect PEOPLE MANAGEMENT jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of PEOPLE MANAGEMENT roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract PEOPLE MANAGEMENT jobs and permanent PEOPLE MANAGEMENT jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin 2 Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: AGILE , Scrum , SAAS , FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Description: Product Manager - Agile/Scrum/ Lean background - Data Analytics product My client based in the heart of Dublin City Centre is looking for a permanent Product Manager to manage a small team and be...
Description: Product Manager - Agile/Scrum/ Lean background - Data Analytics product
My client based in the heart of Dublin City Centre is looking for a permanent Product Manager to manage a small team and be responsible the design and development of their product suite (Data Analytics products).
This is a relatively new but successful company and has been recently voted one of Ireland's leading IT top 50 companies. They have circa 20 people in IT and this is a new role within the company. The role will suit someone who likes a challenge and is looking to progress and gain some excellent experience in their career.
o 3-5 years experience in product management
o Experience to be in software development area
o Experience in Agile methodologies
o Any interest or exposure to large data products or data analytic products nice to have
o SAAS based product development beneficial
If you are interested in this role please contact Peter on 01-2866666 or email via the role advert.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South West Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Description: My client is a leading Irish Company based in Dublin West and they are looking for a Senior Programme Manager for a 2 year project...
Description: My client is a leading Irish Company based in Dublin West and they are looking for a Senior Programme Manager for a 2 year project. The role will involve managing a complete PMO office and will have 6 direct Senior Projects Managers reporting into him and approx. 100 people under his/ her remit within the role.
- Minimum 10 years in a PMO office Environment
- Minimum of Degree or Masters qualification
- Have a proven track record of managing teams of 50-100 people indirectly
- Have a background of managing 10 million plus budgets
- Have an expertise of working with third party vendor parties
- Have a strong background in Financial Services (Insurance/ Banking etc)
- Must have reported into Directorship level
If you feel this is you and you are interested please apply ASAP and I will send you a more detailed job spec. The salary is ballpark €100-120k per annum plus a full benefits package.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: SQL , C++ , ORACLE , ERP , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Description: DYNAMICS AX APPLICATION MANAGER DESCRIPTION We are currently seeking to recruit an ERP Solutions Architect to join our IT team...
Description: DYNAMICS AX APPLICATION MANAGER
We are currently seeking to recruit an ERP Solutions Architect to join our IT team. This is a full-time position based at our Head Office and reports directly to the Head of IT, Logistics and Service Delivery.
IT Strategy, Development Manager, Microsoft Dynamics AX, X++, NET, SQL, C++, Oracle, ERP Systems, Project Management, IT Leadership
The Dynamics AX Application Manager role is to lead the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems. Provide functional, technical and process leadership. Drive tactical delivery for multiple teams. Work with analysts, project managers, and business executives to understand the scope of work, priorities, and requirements for development. Work with high performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications and remediate issues. Manage associate/contractor development resources and enforces company policies in areas of development methodology, architecture, security, change and configuration management, compliance, and HR.
The ideal candidates will have:
• At LEAST 3 years & 1 implementation with Dynamics AX Development Role
• Consideration will be given to experience in other ERP solution
• Will have developed/managed in a .NET environment
• Experience in AX 2012 a PLUS (Although training is offered)
• Experience in Finance, Trading, Forecasting, Retail and Wholesale module
Proactively analyse, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs.
Provide technical guidance and leadership to team
Coordinate coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solution.
Perform complex applications programming activities. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies complex applications programs.
Manage a large team of internal developers.
Manage outsourcing relationships and delivery within the application development lifecycle.
Implement standards and methodologies supporting the full life cycle for our core business application platforms.
Collaborate with project and business analyst teams to ensure scope, requirements, project plans, resource allocations, budgets, issues, communication and implementation plans are developed, communicated, and updated regularly.
Maintain a work environment that stimulates the professional growth of all direct/indirect reports. Recruit and maintain effective staff members.
Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained through solid relationships, delivery of capabilities, and operational excellence.
Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
Define guidelines and rules for managing application architectures. These guidelines and rules will include planning and gaining consensus for business metrics, a common taxonomy for application management, IT performance metrics, and ownership and custodianship of the application portfolio.
Agree to a common taxonomy and hand-offs with different parts of the IT organization, and define a common vocabulary as it relates to managing the applications.
Define the relative criticality of different applications in an application portfolio.
Communicate and transfer plans and interfaces between the Plan, Build and Run stages.
Assess scalability of existing and proposed custom applications; spearhead build vs. buy decisions.
Advocate for the app dev perspective across the IT team and the organization as a whole.
Provide critical input to IT leadership and help communicate our vision to senior management.
Develop a matrix around the delivery of projects.
Articulate the value of the development function within the wider business.
Able to communicate with business customers about business technology
Steven for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: PEOPLE MANAGEMENT , ACTIVE DIRECTORY , VMWARE
Description: Service Desk Team Lead DeskTop Support Team Lead The successful candidate will be reporting into the Service Delivery Manager and will manage the activities of a team of seven staff which...
Description: Service Desk Team Lead
DeskTop Support Team Lead
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Service Delivery Manager and will manage the activities of a team of seven staff which consists of 2 x 1st Level Support + five x 2nd Level Support (Desktop Support, App Support + Operations).
Permanent role with salary level up to circa €50K.
• Scheduling of team rota.
• Morning meeting – step through all incomplete tickets. Where SLA is missed, identifying root-cause and rectify, ensure cross-training is taking place etc.
• Afternoon meeting – step through all in-flight tickets, focusing on prioritisation.
• Track and manage all Incidents, Problems and Service Requests on the system
• Cross-training and escalated support i.e. Problem Management. Will be expected to get to know the landscape in a relatively short period of time (2 to 3 months)
• Assist Service Delivery Manager – where relevant – in customer meetings, gathering stats for KPI reports etc.
• Escalations to Service Desk Manager and / or Senior IT Management.
• Key qualifications – IT diploma or Degree preferable + ITIL foundation.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested please email Lorraine@eolas.ie or call Lorraine in Eolas Recruitment on 01 286 66 66
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: AGILE .NET , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Description: Program Manager Key Responsibilities: • Using project knowledge to be strategic in planning short-, mid-, long-term project objectives and identifying interdependencies • Developing,...
Description: Program Manager
• Using project knowledge to be strategic in planning short-, mid-, long-term project objectives and identifying interdependencies
• Developing, maintaining, tracking, and managing a high-quality, integrated project plan to enable accurate reporting and decision making
• Assessing program issues and areas of risk and developing mitigation plans to assist in decision making
• Identifying critical path issues and alternative plan scenarios
• Identifying resource needs to achieve program objectives
• Using strong project and organizational knowledge, leadership and active facilitation to enable effective team meetings and high performance teams
• Working closely with team members from contributing functions to integrate input into optimized strategic and operational plans
• Communicating effectively with team members, senior leaders, and the broader organization
• Keeping senior management and key stakeholders informed of program status and escalating issues when they impact timeline, scope, quality or budget
• Developing yearly program goals and annual program budget assumptions, and ensuring integration of these goals with corporate objectives
• Contributes to the functional excellence of program management by participation in the development and continuous improvement of processes, procedures, and tools related to program and portfolio management practices
• 5+ years program management experience
• Proven knowledge and experience in Agile development methodologies and managing large programs of work in an Agile environment
• Proven ability to manage a portfolio of work across multiple products and platforms
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically when planning, managing teams and managing processes
• Takes accountability for all project management aspects and works effectively and closely with the delivery managers
• Skilful use of interpersonal skills and influence to accomplish work without formal authority and to ensure optimal team performance
• Excellent communication and customer service skills, which enable successful collaboration with executive level stakeholders
• Strong experience facilitating project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, and ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders
• Sound judgment, problem solving, and collaboration in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to problems
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional or horizontally aligned teams
• Experience of SaaS based environments
• Experience working in a sales driven organisation
Steven for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a PEOPLE MANAGEMENT wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of PEOPLE MANAGEMENT jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top PEOPLE MANAGEMENT jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
PEOPLESOFT PERL Pharmaceutical PHP PICK PKI PL/SQL PL1 Plone PMBOK PMI PMR PMW POLISH Portuguese POWERBUILDER POWERFLEX POWERHOUSE POWERPOINT PRINCE PRISM PRO C PRO IV PROCEDURES Process Re-Engineering PROGRESS PROMPT PVCS PVCS Python QlikView