The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect PEOPLE MANAGEMENT jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of PEOPLE MANAGEMENT roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract PEOPLE MANAGEMENT jobs and permanent PEOPLE MANAGEMENT jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin West Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: JAVA , Ruby on Rails , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Description: Development Team Lead My Dublin West based client is currently looking for a Development Team Lead to join their existing team in a permanent role...
Description: Development Team Lead
My Dublin West based client is currently looking for a Development Team Lead to join their existing team in a permanent role.
• Conducts formal reviews, team meetings, one-to-one meetings, appraisals and supports the team individuals in their development and training needs
• Motivate, guide and support a team of technical specialists
• Provide technical leadership to the team in the areas of design and development .Ensure best practice is followed at all times
• Lead a team through all development life-cycle stages including being responsible for the team's estimating and planning. The plans will have considered the options available and are able to withstand challenge
• Keep PDM advised on any variation from expected deliverable and timeframes
• In conjunction with the Product Development manager, review and update the processes followed by the team
• Work with the team to overcome impediments to progress
• Build and maintain strong relationships with teams to ensure a collaborative approach to delivery
Education and experience
• Min Third Level Degree
• 8+ years' experience as a Software Developer having reached a senior/Principal Level
• Proven track record in delivering high quality projects on time and to scope
• 1 years' experience in a People Management Role
• Experience of delivering new products from conception to completion
• Significant experience in designing and implementing complex software in a professional development organisation
• Scrum Master certification
Skills and behavioural Competencies
• Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent multitasking and time management skills
• Expert with relevant design principles and best practice
• Expert software design, database and development skills
• Self-motivated and drive to get things done
• High level of attention to detail
• A team player
• Ability to collaborate with remote teams
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary and benefits package for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Developer/ Development/Lead / Manager/
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin West Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: WAN , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT , SCCM , Windows 2008 , NETWORKS
Description: ISM Project Manager Overview: The ISM (Infrastructure Solutions Management) Project Manager is responsible for the implementation of IT infrastructure projects in Europe and Africa/Eurasia...
Description: ISM Project Manager
The ISM (Infrastructure Solutions Management) Project Manager is responsible for the implementation of IT infrastructure projects in Europe and Africa/Eurasia locations. This includes planning, coordinating and executing the required projects with the on-site IT resources, the Technical Services team in Dublin and other Global IT teams as necessary.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and have excellent communication and organizational skills, strong analytical skills and be able to demonstrate excellent planning and execution capabilities.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
The ISM Project Manager will be expected to:
• Build and maintain strong effective relationships with the Regional ISM team, the Technical Services team and other relevant GIT groups
• Provide the coordination, planning and execution for subsidiary infrastructure projects, working in partnership with the on-site ISM teams and the Technical Services team
• Ensure alignment with GIT standards, policies and procedures
• Coordinate and manage system performance and reliability issues
• Manage and track project costs
• Keep all relevant stakeholders (business and GIT) fully informed on plans, progress, issues and risks
• Ensure compliance with maintenance policies and security requirements
• Coordinate IT equipment procurement. Manage relationships with external vendors where appropriate.
• Perform regular Site Technical Reviews in order to assess the global standards compliance
Business & Technical Experience:
Excellent project management experience and a good understanding of general business operations is required
A good understanding in the broad technical areas of:
o Windows Server 200X
o Symantec Antivirus
o Windows 7
o Office 2010
o OSD deployment
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's degree (preferred majors in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering or Business) OR equivalent related work experience.
• Minimum of six to eight years of experience working in an IT support environment. (preferably multinational environment)
• Proven track record of Project Management with relevant qualifications.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a PEOPLE MANAGEMENT wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of PEOPLE MANAGEMENT jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top PEOPLE MANAGEMENT jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
PEOPLESOFT PERL Pharmaceutical PHP PICK PKI PL/SQL PL1 Plone PMBOK PMI PMR PMW POLISH Portuguese POWERBUILDER POWERFLEX POWERHOUSE POWERPOINT PRINCE PRISM PRO C PRO IV PROCEDURES Process Re-Engineering PROGRESS PROMPT PVCS PVCS Python QlikView