The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect PEOPLE MANAGEMENT jobs in Kilkenny Ireland. Browse through a large selection of PEOPLE MANAGEMENT roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract PEOPLE MANAGEMENT jobs and permanent PEOPLE MANAGEMENT jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all PEOPLE MANAGEMENT jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin West Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: JAVA , Ruby on Rails , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Description: Development Team Lead My Dublin West based client is currently looking for a Development Team Lead to join their existing team in a permanent role...
Description: Development Team Lead
My Dublin West based client is currently looking for a Development Team Lead to join their existing team in a permanent role.
• Conducts formal reviews, team meetings, one-to-one meetings, appraisals and supports the team individuals in their development and training needs
• Motivate, guide and support a team of technical specialists
• Provide technical leadership to the team in the areas of design and development .Ensure best practice is followed at all times
• Lead a team through all development life-cycle stages including being responsible for the team's estimating and planning. The plans will have considered the options available and are able to withstand challenge
• Keep PDM advised on any variation from expected deliverable and timeframes
• In conjunction with the Product Development manager, review and update the processes followed by the team
• Work with the team to overcome impediments to progress
• Build and maintain strong relationships with teams to ensure a collaborative approach to delivery
Education and experience
• Min Third Level Degree
• 8+ years' experience as a Software Developer having reached a senior/Principal Level
• Proven track record in delivering high quality projects on time and to scope
• 1 years' experience in a People Management Role
• Experience of delivering new products from conception to completion
• Significant experience in designing and implementing complex software in a professional development organisation
• Scrum Master certification
Skills and behavioural Competencies
• Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent multitasking and time management skills
• Expert with relevant design principles and best practice
• Expert software design, database and development skills
• Self-motivated and drive to get things done
• High level of attention to detail
• A team player
• Ability to collaborate with remote teams
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary and benefits package for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Skillset: Developer/ Development/Lead / Manager/
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a PEOPLE MANAGEMENT wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of PEOPLE MANAGEMENT jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top PEOPLE MANAGEMENT jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
PEOPLESOFT PERL Pharmaceutical PHP PICK PKI PL/SQL PL1 Plone PMBOK PMI PMR PMW POLISH Portuguese POWERBUILDER POWERFLEX POWERHOUSE POWERPOINT PRINCE PRISM PRO C PRO IV PROCEDURES Process Re-Engineering PROGRESS PROMPT PVCS PVCS Python QlikView