The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect PMBOK jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of PMBOK roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract PMBOK jobs and permanent PMBOK jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all PMBOK jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Northside Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: PMBOK , PRINCE
Description: IT Project Manager My Dublin North based client based near Swords is looking for a IT Project Manager to join their existing team...
Description: IT Project Manager
My Dublin North based client based near Swords is looking for a IT Project Manager to join their existing team. My client is looking for someone with 1-3 years recent Project Management experience and someone who lives near Dublin Airport. There will be some travel involved in the role and my client is based Dublin Northside.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Align and communicate product, project and organizational capabilities with the customer/market/feature requirements.
• Provide guidance on team activity through leadership and support towards goals.
• Take initiative in executing project procedures and objectives and implements corporate initiatives.
• Review with team regular performance updates and/or review for identifications of variances and corrective action.
• Achieve project goals while being aware of and sensitive to the overall business goals.
• Track and report status and other metrics against goals on an ongoing basis.
• Recognize potential problem areas against the plan and identifies and implements alternative solutions.
• Raise concerns based on measurement criteria to supervision, and provide recommendations to maximize performance.
• Manage change control processes and is responsible for overall project execution.
• Manage development of project plans with focus on achievement of project goals and corporate initiatives, such as reduction in on-time delivery (OTD).
• Assure the project plan includes all nine areas of knowledge from Project Management Body of Knowledge®, such as Risk Management, Scope Definition, Schedule Management, Quality Management, etc.
• Insures that the project plan includes requirements from all stakeholders.
• Work independently on medium risk projects.
• Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
• Ask questions; encourage input from team members.
• Provide regular updates to appropriate managers.
• Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
• Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
• Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
• Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”.
• Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
• Lead in identifying and correcting misunderstandings.
• Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
• Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
• Exchange knowledge and information with other facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the organization.
• Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to or customer specific.
• Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
• Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or computer related discipline required. 4 to 8 years’ experience, 2+ years as a Project Manager . Knowledge of all nine areas of Project Management Body of Knowledge® (PMBOK) and an expert of at least two.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a PMBOK wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of PMBOK jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top PMBOK jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
PMI PMR PMW POLISH Portuguese POWERBUILDER POWERFLEX POWERHOUSE POWERPOINT PRINCE PRISM PRO C PRO IV PROCEDURES Process Re-Engineering PROGRESS PROMPT PVCS PVCS Python QlikView QUALITY ASSURANCE QUERY QUICK TEST PRO RACF RAID Rational Robot RATIONAL ROSE Recruitment Consultant REQUIREMENT GATHERING RETAIL EXPRESS