The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect PMBOK jobs in Waterford Ireland. Browse through a large selection of PMBOK roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract PMBOK jobs and permanent PMBOK jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all PMBOK jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin (M50) Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: Windows 2008 , FINANCIAL SERVICES , PMBOK
Description: Lead IT Service Management Analyst/ Project Lead - Report to IT Service Manager - Salary guide is 55-70k per annum plus a strong benefits package...
Description: Lead IT Service Management Analyst/ Project Lead - Report to IT Service Manager - Salary guide is 55-70k per annum plus a strong benefits package. The client is a Financials Services company and anyone leaving near the M50 should apply for the role if it matchs.your skills and experience.
The Lead Infrastructure Analyst role will build and maintain a thorough technical knowledge regarding all the technical solutions and services that underpin our company technical environment. A key function of this role is relationship management and work collaboratively with our current IT Service Management Provider and to act as the main point of contact for the Project Team and the Service Management Provider. The IT Technical Lead works with our Service Management Provider to ensure infrastructure elements of changes and projects in the Project Portfolio are contract compliant, delivered on-time and within budget, are aligned with Business Application requirements and meet acceptance criteria
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• Building and maintaining a thorough technical knowledge of all the technical solutions and services that underpin business functions, in particular the detail of the alignment between the Services and the business applications and systems that they support;
• Collaboratively supporting the development and maintenance of a Strategic Technology Roadmap for over the term of the Agreement;
• Ensuring that the client engage appropriately in Problem Management activity, and that actions identified to resolve Problems are assessed and appropriately agreed or rejected depending on business value and costs;
• Responsibility for providing a consistent level of quality IT service to the all staff members within the team.
• Supplier project resource management
• Project process responsibilities :
• Review projects to ensure it contains sufficient functional and non-functional (volumetric and performance) requirements.
• Review capacity management reports from Supplier to understand infrastructure implications of the pipeline. Possibly create Infrastructure projects to ensure business projects not constrained by capacity
• Assess implementation plan for reasonableness of professional services effort.
• Commercial compliance - Ensure the detailed deliverables are explicit. Be prepared to reject the document if they are not.
• Relationship management between Service Management Supplier and the clients Business units
• Project portfolio manager
• The Project team/ PMO
• Service Management Team / Governance
• ICT Services Team and general IT department
• ICT PMO /Projects Team
• Users and Managers within the company
• Suppliers and maintenance companies
Experience and Competencies:
• Degree or equivalent technical qualification
• Typically requires seven or more years of technical and general Financial Services industry business experience. Experience should include assignments in multiple business and technical areas.
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and contribute to delivery of multiple IT projects/processes across business divisions
• Understanding of Customer Services operating procedures and standards.
Awareness of –
- Network infrastructure technologies
- Citrix / VMware / Microsoft technologies
- Cisco IP telephony
- EMC SAN technologies
- Experience working on major projects
- Strong Technical Documentation Skills
Relevant Third Level qualification (e.g. Degree) in business studies or business information systems or equivalent, is desirable.
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a PMBOK wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of PMBOK jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top PMBOK jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
PMI PMR PMW POLISH Portuguese POWERBUILDER POWERFLEX POWERHOUSE POWERPOINT PRINCE PRISM PRO C PRO IV PROCEDURES Process Re-Engineering PROGRESS PROMPT PVCS PVCS Python QlikView QUALITY ASSURANCE QUERY QUICK TEST PRO RACF RAID Rational Robot RATIONAL ROSE Recruitment Consultant REQUIREMENT GATHERING RETAIL EXPRESS