The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect PROCEDURES jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of PROCEDURES roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract PROCEDURES jobs and permanent PROCEDURES jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all PROCEDURES jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Lorraine Bracken Skills Keywords: Service Delivery , PROCEDURES , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Description: IT Support Manager Customer Service Manager Permanent Role based in Dublin City Centre Main Responsibilities: • Primary responsibility for the provision of customer support service to...
Description: IT Support Manager
Customer Service Manager
Permanent Role based in Dublin City Centre
• Primary responsibility for the provision of customer support service to clients.
• Provide a high quality, consistent support service 24x7x365
• Develop and implement procedures designed to deliver a high quality service.
• Recruitment of Customer Support Engineers , Application Support Engineers, to support a global support operation
• Ensure a high level of technical knowledge within Customer Support (measured through time to resolve tickets)
• Ensure a high level of customer focus (internally and externally) with due care and attention to customer priority issues and appropriate level of customer communications.
• Classify support tickets by area and implement action plans to address problematic areas
• Manage customer escalations through to resolution
• Manage customer expectations regarding resolution of issues within agreed SLAs
• Manage QA schedule for production patches
• Be familiar with all support & maintenance contracts to ensure the team provide the contracted service
• Work closely with the professional services organization to ensure the smooth transition of clients to the production support team
• Establish and publish reports on KPIs for the team
• Work closely with engineering to ensure that customer reported code defects are raised in a timely manner and addressed within SLA
• Minimum 2-3 years in a similar management role
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven experience of working to Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Knowledge of the financial services industry an advantage
Other Information / Circumstances:
• Flexibility in terms of international travel
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorraine on 01 286 66 66
Customer Support Manager, Customer Service Manager, Production Support Manager, IT Support Manager
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a PROCEDURES wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of PROCEDURES jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top PROCEDURES jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
Process Re-Engineering PROGRESS PROMPT PVCS PVCS Python QlikView QUALITY ASSURANCE QUERY QUICK TEST PRO RACF RAID Rational Robot RATIONAL ROSE Recruitment Consultant REQUIREMENT GATHERING RETAIL EXPRESS Reuters REXX ROUTERS RPG 400 Ruby on Rails RUSSIAN SALES Salesforce SAN SAP SAP APO SAP BI / SAP BW SAP CRM SAP Data Migration