The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect PROGRESS jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of PROGRESS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract PROGRESS jobs and permanent PROGRESS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin North Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: PROGRESS
Description: Progress Software Development Engineer The role: The IT Software Development Engineer role includes responsibility for the software development and delivery of proprietary IT solutions Key...
Description: Progress Software Development Engineer
The IT Software Development Engineer role includes responsibility for the software development and delivery of proprietary IT solutions
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• Undertake full development lifecycle of a global progress applications.
• Produce high quality software solutions within time and budget.
• Provide technical software support of existing applications to an agreed SLA.
• Work within a team and focus on continuous improvement and learning.
• Work closely with Customers, IT Analysts, Process engineers & Operational teams.
• Delivery of software to strict specifications and to meet solution designs and customer requirements with appropriate sign-offs.
• Communicate and liaison with all key stakeholders.
• Support & Assist project test phases – QA, System Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
• Facilitate and support onsite deployments through warranty periods.
• Review and approve software prior to being put into production environments.
• Candidates must be available to travel internationally to support customer deployments as and when required.
Minimum skills required:
To be considered for this role, we are looking for candidates with a Bachelor degree in Computer Science a related field or relevant industry experience and has the following qualifications and skills:
• 2+ years development experience of successfully delivering development projects in a commercial environment.
• Unix/Linux Operating System.
• Object Oriented development especially within OpenEdge
• Ability to develop and interpret detailed and complex technical documentation from Databases.
• EDI messaging and Enterprise Integration solutions.
• Source code control applications and how they fit into the SDLC.
• Networking and optimisation of applications to operate over a WAN.
• MS SQL, .NET, MySQL, PHP, LINUX OS.
• CSS and skills including web design.
• Web Server Experience IIS/Apache.
• Ability to adapt to new technologies and ideas.
• The ability to work under pressure and deliver to changing business demands.
• Demonstrated ability to work with remote teams and remote customers across numerous geographies and time zones.
For more information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: PROGRESS
Description: Role Title - Progress Analyst Programmer * Software development and delivery of new application functionality in line with Functional and Technical Specifications...
Description: Role Title - Progress Analyst Programmer
* Software development and delivery of new application functionality in line with Functional and Technical Specifications.
* Software development and delivery of modifications and/or enhancements to existing application functionality in line with Functional and Technical Specifications.
* Unit testing and delivery of tested software modules.
* Documentation in line with Software standards.
* Communication and liaison with key stakeholders within the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including but not limited to IT Project Management, Software Leads and Management, IT Business Analysts, IT Systems Analysts, test teams, Customer, Engineering, BPI and Operations.
* Analysis and requirements gathering to support the definition of Business Requirements and Functional Specifications for customer and internal change requests, including on-site meetings and workshops as agreed with leadership.
* Deliver Technical Specifications to meet requirements defined in Functional Specifications and in line with customer requirements.
* Work closely with colleagues within the IT Solutions team ensuring technical requirements are clearly defined, documented, understood and delivered to agreed timelines and costs.
* Perform Technical Gap Analysis against existing solutions.
* Technical Design should be practical, efficient, cost-effective with benefits, risks and recommendations included.
* Software solutions should be designed taking into consideration the following:
- Reusable/modular approach to design,
- Delivery of configurable functionality,
- Consideration of all existing customers & solutions to enable potential broader use,
- Awareness of product roadmap, pipeline and ongoing development.
- Consistent User Interface Design, use of function keys etc. throughout
- Participate in internal and Customer solution workshops.
Please apply to email@example.com if interested and you have 2-3 years Progress Development experience.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a PROGRESS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of PROGRESS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top PROGRESS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
PROMPT PVCS PVCS Python QlikView QUALITY ASSURANCE QUERY QUICK TEST PRO RACF RAID Rational Robot RATIONAL ROSE Recruitment Consultant REQUIREMENT GATHERING RETAIL EXPRESS Reuters REXX ROUTERS RPG 400 Ruby on Rails RUSSIAN SAAS SALES Salesforce SAN SAP SAP APO SAP BI / SAP BW SAP CRM SAP Data Migration SAP FICO