The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect Process Re-Engineering jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of Process Re-Engineering roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract Process Re-Engineering jobs and permanent Process Re-Engineering jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all Process Re-Engineering jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Leinster Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , Process Re-Engineering
Description: My Leinster based client is currently looking for an experienced Oracle Functional Analyst to join their expanding team in a permanent role...
Description: My Leinster based client is currently looking for an experienced Oracle Functional Analyst to join their expanding team in a permanent role.
This position is a Functional Analyst in our Technology Team, working with the business team and the Financial Systems Team in the Discrete Manufacturing work stream. The work requires understanding current business processes and the expertise and ability to recommend well-reasoned ways of enhancing, re-architecting and improving technical solutions to support business requirements. The ideal candidate must be able to independently manage simultaneous projects, communicate effectively, and have a customer-service oriented approach.
An Oracle Discrete Manufacturing/ Inventory Functional Lead will independently analyse requirements and lead for the Oracle Manufacturing modules (e.g. WIP, BOM, INV, Planning, Costing, Quality, Barcoding/ MSCA, Inventory)
Independently conduct Pilots and be responsible for FIT gap analysis. Prepare design alternatives and design specification documents. Drive all meetings within there function for the company and manage the analysis through design phases related to their respective modules. Provide Management Reporting for progress and status for all Business related Work Products / Deliverables.
Working with the IT Service desk and Operations resolving any incident assigned to support the FSS project including participating in DR testing, incident management, resolution, escalation, in a timely manner and within the ITIL Framework as required.
Conduct Business Process and Systems Design Workshops
Present Solution Definition Findings
Establish Security and Control Requirements
Perform Conversion Data Mapping
Map Requirements to Application Processes
Develop Functional Specifications
Prepare and Conduct Pilots
Evaluate Reporting Requirement against Standard Reports
Identify and Design Custom Reports
Application Configuration & Module Setup (Using OBA)
Functional Acceptance Testing
Create Responsibility Matrix
Conduct and Evaluate End User Training
Conduct Regression Testing
Conduct Security Testing
Functional Issue resolution for custom and conversion components
Conduct System and Integration Testing
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering an excellent salary for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
To view further Oracle positions please visit www.irishjobs.ie/Member.asp?Mid=824
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Skillset: Oracle Implementation / Business Analyst / Oracle Functional Consultant
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: FINANCIAL SERVICES , BUSINESS CHANGE/ TRANSFORMATION , Process Re-Engineering
Description: Business Process Analyst Excellent Client in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Business Analyst for their Business Process Analyst - Change Management - Process Improvement Team...
Description: Business Process Analyst
Excellent Client in Dublin City Centre is looking for a Business Analyst for their Business Process Analyst - Change Management - Process Improvement Team.
Summary - Business Process Analyst
As a member of our Business Process Change Team your will be responsible for working on all Business Change, Process Improvement and Change Management related projects. The roles will be more Business stream focussed rather than IT focussed.
Duties and Responsibilities (Business Process Analyst )
•Develop, maintain and update business processes and business procedures using standard methodology and templates, proposing and implementing improvements to these methodologies as identified.
•Creating awareness of process improvement opportunities by doing internal stakeholder analysis; competitive market scans; industry best-practise analysis; and strength, weakness, opportunity and threat analysis.
•Work cross functionally in the organisation in improving process alignment and quality and understand the cross functional dependencies across the organisation.
•Ensure that control points are introduced and aligned with all processes across the organization and proper version control practices are applied to updated processes
•Ensure process changes align with the Change Management Process
•Represent the business change team at the business work forums
•Define the post implementation strategy for continuous process improvement post Project Delivery Stabilisation
•Liaise with the IT to ensure system analysis is in line with Business Change practises.
Position Requirements - Business Process Analyst
A strong background in Financial Services and a proven ability to quickly understand the business strategy and objectives.
Significant experience of business analysis in business change team
An IT background nice to have
Must hold a third level qualification
Hands on experience and a minimum 3 years Business Analysis
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: ITIL , ISO9000 , Cobit , Process Re-Engineering
Description: My Dublin based financial client is currently looking for Junior Process Designer to be responsible for the design and management of my client’s process and controls framework...
Description: My Dublin based financial client is currently looking for Junior Process Designer to be responsible for the design and management of my client’s process and controls framework.
The successful candidate will provide risk and control subject matter expertise and guidance to functional teams and process owners to ensure that control requirements are understood and fully integrated into the operating processes. You will also perform QA review of processes and controls and draft controls presentations for senior management.
Additional responsibilities will include:
• Regulatory response coordination
• Chief Operating Officer projects
• Independent reviews
• Audit, Compliance, Risk
• Management support
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The successful candidate will have experience in supporting live systems, systems development and service management.
• You will have knowledge of controls design and testing with an understanding of risk and control. Awareness or knowledge of frameworks such as COBiT, ITIL and PMBoK essential.
• You will have strong project management capabilities, with the ability to manage well under pressure and operate in a decisive and inclusive manner.
• Experience working with outsourced service providers would be an advantage.
• The IT Controls Designer will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to write high quality, technical reports.
• You will be confident dealing with all levels within the organisation and be able to demonstrate your facilitation and negotiation skills.
Experience in one or more of the following would be an advantage:
• ITIL, preferably with 1 intermediate level certification
• ISO 9000 family, Quality management
• ISO 31000 family, Risk management
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Please register your CV with us on the following link:- www.eolas.ie/reg_form.php
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: Process Re-Engineering , REQUIREMENT GATHERING , MS PROJECT , PRINCE
Description: Senior Project Manager Looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join an excellent client of mine in Dublin city centre...
Description: Senior Project Manager
Looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join an excellent client of mine in Dublin city centre.
To coordinate all activates of the IT department to ensure that the goals and objectives are accomplished.
• Participating in IT portfolio management activities, collaborating with both IT and business unit leaders.
• Reviewing project proposals or plans to determine time frame, funding requirements, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available departmental resources to various phases of projects.
• Managing internal and external systems/application development projects within assigned areas from inception to successful implementation.
• Establishing work plans for each phase of project, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
• Identifying and scheduling project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
• Defining project objectives, scope, and level of effort.
• Developing project strategies and plans, and identifying the methods and tools required for the project.
• Assigning duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to project personnel.
• Initiating projects, keeping projects on track and on budget, and resolving issues with customers.
• Monitoring progress against plans.
• Managing the project team that develops and carries out internal IT projects by monitoring project activities.
• Ensuring the quality and integrity of project information and providing consistency in content and “look and feel” across the enterprise.
• Working closely with the assigned user community (and through business analysts) in determining how technology can assist them.
• Translating user needs into system requirements and design specifications.
• Providing leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle.
• Reviewing status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
• Escalating any project issues including timing, budget, resources, scope and more, to upper management in a timely manner.
• Collaborating closely with senior IT Department colleagues on enterprise-wide projects.
• Preparing project status reports and/or project portfolio summaries for management, business unit leaders, and IT management.
• Performing customer surveys ensuring customer satisfaction remains high.
• Establishing standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
• Working with project personnel to provide guidance and to resolve problems.
• Leading the effort in creative approaches to problem solving and quality deliverables supporting business needs.
• Adhering to best project management practices and methodologies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business (or Management), Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required.
• At least 7 years IT experience, including managing IT projects.
• Strong client facing skillset.
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
• Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Strong change management skills and ability to influence decision makers.
• Ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
• Strong project management skills which includes experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors.
• Strong portfolio management skills.
• Experience of managing 3rd party software suppliers as part of project delivery.
• Experience in a Consultancy environment or similar would be advantageous.
• Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives.
• Project Management Certification is strongly preferred.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a Process Re-Engineering wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of Process Re-Engineering jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top Process Re-Engineering jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
PROGRESS PROMPT PVCS PVCS Python QlikView QUALITY ASSURANCE QUERY QUICK TEST PRO RACF RAID Rational Robot RATIONAL ROSE Recruitment Consultant REQUIREMENT GATHERING RETAIL EXPRESS Reuters REXX ROUTERS RPG 400 Ruby on Rails RUSSIAN SAAS SALES Salesforce SAN SAP SAP APO SAP BI / SAP BW SAP CRM SAP Data Migration