The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect QUICK TEST PRO jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of QUICK TEST PRO roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract QUICK TEST PRO jobs and permanent QUICK TEST PRO jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all QUICK TEST PRO jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Elaine Hanlon Skills Keywords: Selenium , UAT , QUICK TEST PRO , TEST PLANS , TEST SCRIPTS , TESTER
Description: QA Test Analyst – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract The successful candidate will come on board in a senior capacity to join a small team of testers to help develop and maintain IT quality assurance...
Description: QA Test Analyst – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
The successful candidate will come on board in a senior capacity to join a small team of testers to help develop and maintain IT quality assurance and testing strategies. You will also be responsible for ensuring that testing is carried out in accordance with industry best practice, IT project and implementation methodologies, and complies with audit and regulatory standards
• Point of contact for all QA activities for IT projects and BAU activities.
• Develop, maintain and enhance overall QA strategy and standards.
• Own and manage all the testing activities through the system development life cycle, covering system testing, functional integration testing, regression testing and user acceptance testing.
• Ensure that business requirements are met and completed on time, within budget and with a high degree of quality.
• Oversee, manage the design and maintenance of test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, test data, test labs and test sets using tools such as Quality Centre, QTP, Excel, MS Project, Word, etc.
• Ensure performance/stress/volume testing of non-functional requirements is carried out
• Drive communication between the testing, business analysis, architecture and development/production support teams to ensure each requirement has adequate test coverage.
• Resource planning, project and cost estimation, budget development and cost control for the applications/projects in scope from a testing perspective.
• Input to project approval and sign off for all test activity and documentation.
• Review and sign off all third party test documentation
• Management of testing risks and issues.
• Chair test review meetings
You will also be responsible for managing the QA team workload distribution and will liaise with Project Manager, Business Analysts and Architects and Production Support Analysts within the Solution Delivery Team.
• IT Qualification
• Project Management certification would be an advantage.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Linux/Unix Skills a must
• Java / JUnit automated testing is a must, pick two or more from the below
1. Maven driven builds, e.g. some of the JAR, WAR, RPM packaging
2. Jenkins based Continuous Integration
3. PHP / PHPunit automated testing
4. SeleniumNG web testing
• 5 + years QA experience, including work in an onshore/offshore model
• Experience working across full SDLC and different implementation methodologies such as waterfall, iterative development/testing practices such as agile, RUP or test driven development.
• Rich technology experience and good exposure to the latest advancements in QA/testing.
For further information and to apply please email an updated CV to Elaine@eolas.ie or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: TEST AUTOMATION , QUICK TEST PRO , TEST SCRIPTS , Selenium
Description: Senior Software Automation Test Engineer is required for Top Telecoms Company based in South Co Dublin...
Description: Senior Software Automation Test Engineer is required for Top Telecoms Company based in South Co Dublin.
This role provides the opportunity to specify and implement complex functional, system & performance test scenarios that emulate real world usage scenarios across multi-service IP networks. It will also provide substantial experience of IP testing in the Cloud, focusing on a variety of hypervisor environments including VMWare, KVM, Hyper-V and Xen.
Description of Role:
• Work as part of a test team automating regression and new functionality tests
• Reporting to the Test & Verification manager in Dublin
• Setup an automation test environment to work with our Java based Client/Server system
• Automate the execution of regression, integration, system and performance tests according to test specifications. Analyze and report on results obtained
• Configure test beds to run automated tests where required
• Interact with Engineering and Support teams to create and maintain a quality product
Applicants should have:
• At least 4 years experience of Automation testing
• Full QA Lifecycle knowledge
• Experience creating frameworks for automation
• Excellent scripting skills e.g. Python, Perl, TCL, bash, PHP etc.
• Proven ability in one or more automation tools (e.g.QTP, Silk Test)
• Database experience, writing SQL, using databases, in particular MySQL, Mongo
• Methodical and analytical approach to testing with attention to detail a must
• Basic understanding of Network and Telecom Protocols
• Basic understanding of Linux & Windows
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, be self motivated and a team player
Excellent opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in a Telecoms environment.
Attractive Salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for full details.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a QUICK TEST PRO wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of QUICK TEST PRO jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top QUICK TEST PRO jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
RACF RAID Rational Robot RATIONAL ROSE Recruitment Consultant REQUIREMENT GATHERING RETAIL EXPRESS Reuters REXX ROUTERS RPG 400 Ruby on Rails RUSSIAN SALES Salesforce SAN SAP SAP APO SAP BI / SAP BW SAP CRM SAP Data Migration SAP FICO SAP HR SAP MM SAP PP SAP SD SAP WM SAPIENS SAS SAS70 Scada