The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect QUICK TEST PRO jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of QUICK TEST PRO roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract QUICK TEST PRO jobs and permanent QUICK TEST PRO jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all QUICK TEST PRO jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: TEST AUTOMATION , QUICK TEST PRO , TEST SCRIPTS
Description: Senior Software Automation Test Engineer is required for Top Telecoms Company based in South Co Dublin...
Description: Senior Software Automation Test Engineer is required for Top Telecoms Company based in South Co Dublin.
This role provides the opportunity to specify and implement complex functional, system & performance test scenarios that emulate real world usage scenarios across multi-service IP networks. It will also provide substantial experience of IP testing in the Cloud, focusing on a variety of hypervisor environments including VMWare, KVM, Hyper-V and Xen.
Description of Role:
• Work as part of a test team automating regression and new functionality tests
• Reporting to the Test & Verification manager in Dublin
• Setup an automation test environment to work with our Java based Client/Server system
• Automate the execution of regression, integration, system and performance tests according to test specifications. Analyze and report on results obtained
• Configure test beds to run automated tests where required
• Interact with Engineering and Support teams to create and maintain a quality product
Applicants should have:
• At least 5 years experience of Automation testing
• Full QA Lifecycle knowledge
• Experience creating frameworks for automation
• Excellent scripting skills e.g. Python, Perl, TCL, bash, PHP etc.
• Proven ability in one or more automation tools (e.g.QTP, Silk Test)
• Database experience, writing SQL, using databases, in particular MySQL, Mongo
• Methodical and analytical approach to testing with attention to detail a must
• Good understanding of Network and Telecom Protocols
• Good understanding of Linux & Windows
• Experience with virtualization technologies is a distinct advantage
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, be self motivated and a team player
Excellent opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in a Telecoms environment.
Attractive Salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for full details.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: TESTER , QUALITY ASSURANCE , QUICK TEST PRO
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an experienced QA Team Lead to join their existing team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires an experienced QA Team Lead to join their existing team in a permanent role.
QA Team Lead Job Description:
• Developing and agreeing test plans with professional services and development teams.
• Writing test cases in Quality Centre, which support the test plan and identify specifically what is being tested.
• Carrying out tests as specified in the test case documentation and documenting the test results.
• Logging issues on Quality Centre, reporting the issue to the developers and following it up to ensure that corrective action is taken.
• Re-testing bugs to confirm that they have been corrected.
• Reporting issues to management where these could have an impact on a major deadline.
• Gaining knowledge of the credit card acquiring business and a competence with OmniPay systems to enable the support of other groups within the organisation.
• Interaction with other team members and management to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit.
• Adhere to and contribute to OmniPay processes and procedures.
Exams Business Analyst Role/Responsibilities:
• Quality focused with attention to detail.
• Good standard of communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to schedule tasks to manage time and priorities.
• Self motivated with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with a drive and commitment to delivery.
• Knowledge of credit card acquiring business desirable.
Desirable Skills for the role:
• 4+ years software testing experience throughout all phases of a software testing cycle.
• Bachelor's or higher degree in computer/Electrical/ Software Engineering or comparable fields • Certification in ISTQB or ISEB desirable.
This is an excellent role with a market leading client offering a strong salary plus benefits for the right candidate. The client is eager to interview ASAP so please contact me on 01 2866666 or email me on email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Skillset: QA Team Lead / Test Team Lead / Test Analyst / QA / Quality Assurance
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a QUICK TEST PRO wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of QUICK TEST PRO jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top QUICK TEST PRO jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
RACF RAID Rational Robot RATIONAL ROSE Recruitment Consultant REQUIREMENT GATHERING RETAIL EXPRESS Reuters REXX ROUTERS RPG 400 Ruby on Rails RUSSIAN SALES Salesforce SAN SAP SAP BI SAP Data Migration SAP FICO SAP HR SAP MM SAP PP SAP SD SAP WM SAPIENS SAS SAS70 Scada SCCM SCO