The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect RATIONAL ROSE jobs in Cork Ireland. Browse through a large selection of RATIONAL ROSE roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract RATIONAL ROSE jobs and permanent RATIONAL ROSE jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all RATIONAL ROSE jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Steven Hegarty Skills Keywords: RATIONAL ROSE , Business Intelligence , SECURITY
Description: Senior IT Architect IT Advisory - Architecture – Senior Manager My client is expanding their Advisory practice and specifically building our Performance Improvement (PI) team...
Description: Senior IT Architect
IT Advisory - Architecture – Senior Manager
My client is expanding their Advisory practice and specifically building our Performance Improvement (PI) team. Due to this expansion we are seeking to recruit high achieving individuals to be part of our growing business.
As a Solution or Enterprise Architect in IT Advisory, you’ll be responsible for building valuable relationships with external clients and internal peers and develop a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities that leverage Technology, Architecture and Sector expertise.
Client Delivery: You’ll be responsible for delivering clear, concise, high-quality work products and act as a lead architect on one or more engagements at a time, leveraging your knowledge and sector experience to resolve particular client problems.
Business Development: You’ll be responsible for leading proposals and client presentations for complex projects or elements of highly complex projects, and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals.
Thought Leadership: Drawing on your skills and experience, you’ll create innovative insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
Technical Skills requirements
You’ll have knowledge and experience of a number of the following areas:
• A proven track record of delivering business value from IT either by aiding clients develop and govern their enterprise architecture or by providing solution architecture in response to a particular business need.
• Have a proven ability to be able to take a ‘big picture’ strategic view as well as being able to work at a detailed level across a broad range of technologies and approaches.
• Having a track record of delivery within a number of large scale IT transformation projects, taking ownership of architecture solutions and managing change while taking responsibility for both internal and external clients.
• Have experience in seeking the alignment of business and IT, operating across organisational and technology "silos" to drive common approaches, delivering sustainable, agile and reusable solutions.
• Knowledge of a range of architecture methodologies including EA frameworks such as
MODAF, DODAF, Zachman and in particular TOGAF.
• Have used architecture tools such as System Architect, Rational Rose, Casewise, Aris or equivalent.
• Have a track record with a blue chip consulting or systems integration firm or as an IT Senior Manager within a leading Enterprise/Organization.
• Be comfortable working with board level members (typically CEO, CTO and COO).
• Have worked in one or more of the following sectors: Utilities, Consumer Goods, Tech and Media, Public Sector, Health, Transport
• To be a recognised by your peers as an expert in one or more of the following TOGAF architectural domains: Business, Application, Data and Technology.
Ideally to have experience in one or more of the following specialisms: Business Intelligence, Service Management, Mobile, Security, Cloud, Integration
• Participate in and, as required, lead ITA engagements.
• Manage financial aspects of client engagements and communicate significant issues, fees, and estimates to complete to partners and clients.
• Assist partners and directors with generating new business opportunities and building client networks and relationships.
• Understand all our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients.
Build strong internal relationships with in Advisory and across other services.
• Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring all levels of staff.
• Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for all levels of staff.
• Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training ITA professionals.
• Maintain an educational programme to continually develop personal skills.
• Understand, follow and communicate workplace policies and procedures to all levels of staff.
Steven Hegarty for a full detailed job description 01-2866666
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a RATIONAL ROSE wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of RATIONAL ROSE jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top RATIONAL ROSE jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
Recruitment Consultant REQUIREMENT GATHERING RETAIL EXPRESS Reuters REXX ROUTERS RPG 400 Ruby on Rails RUSSIAN SAAS SALES Salesforce SAN SAP SAP APO SAP BI / SAP BW SAP CRM SAP Data Migration SAP FICO SAP HR SAP MM SAP PP SAP SD SAP WM SAPIENS SAS SAS70 Scada SCCM SCO Scrum