The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect REQUIREMENT GATHERING jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of REQUIREMENT GATHERING roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract REQUIREMENT GATHERING jobs and permanent REQUIREMENT GATHERING jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin South Contact: Michael MacCurtain Skills Keywords: SQL SERVER , Service Delivery , SALES , REQUIREMENT GATHERING , PEOPLE MANAGEMENT , DATABASE ADMIN
Description: Pre-Sales Co-ordinator Working closely with the Product Owner, Sales Director, existing and potential client base the Pre-sales Co-ordinator will form a vital link between all aiding and guidance...
Description: Pre-Sales Co-ordinator
Working closely with the Product Owner, Sales Director, existing and potential client base the Pre-sales Co-ordinator will form a vital link between all aiding and guidance during the pre-sales process through to delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities Include:
*Assist with the preparation and delivery of presentations and product demonstrations to potential/existing clients.
*Liaise with Managers/team to provide feedback from clients about product requirements; or ideas to help them innovate or stay ahead of where the market is going.
*Carry out research, including understanding the current & future market, product and competitor landscape.
*Assist with managing the sales bid process; responding to RFI’s & RFP’s when a client or prospect puts an opportunity ‘out to tender’.
*Respond to technical questions about the product or related infrastructure.
*Other ad-hoc duties deemed appropriate to the roll.
Essential Skills & Experience
*Relevant Third Level Degree or a min/max of 2-5 years’ solid experience in a similar pre-sales role
*Strong organisational skills
*Strong commercial skills including an understanding of the sales process
*Strong problem solving skills including an ability to think ‘on their feet’ when faced with challenging questions in the sales environment
*Excellent motivation skills
*Ability to prioritise and execute tasks
*Good client facing & customer service skills/experience
*Strong written and oral communication skills
*Capable of clearly communicating and presenting technical concepts
*Proficient in Microsoft suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Desirable Skills & Experience
*Professional certification(s) desired
*Experience in Marketing
*Experience in tools such as SQL Server, Report Writers, and Data Visualisation Tools
*Experience managing/co-ordinating a bid or proposal process including responding to RFI’s/RFP’s
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Nicola Byrne Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , SQL
Description: My Top Financial Services client who is the heart of the city is recruiting for a Business Analyst to join their Business Analyst team. This would be working on exciting projects...
Description: My Top Financial Services client who is the heart of the city is recruiting for a Business Analyst to join their Business Analyst team. This would be working on exciting projects.
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst
•Research and analysis into business, regulatory and technical topics to support the formulation and specification of product requirements and solution design
•Full lifecycle delivery of product change, including the creation of detailed functional specification documentation for the product in line with company and industry best practices, support and review of Engineering team delivery and maintenance of product documentation
•Support the creation, maintenance and delivery of the Product Roadmap including requirement gathering, publication and stakeholder management
•Provide innovation and leadership in the creation of market-leading solution design in the areas of client onboarding and regulatory compliance
•Provide leadership and guidance to junior team members
•Support and champion the implementation of best practice approaches to business analysis within the company
•Support training and knowledge transfer to product, engineering and professional services colleagues
•Provide SME support and knowledge transfer to the Sales / Pre-Sales teams and Professional Services client-facing project teams
•Direct involvement in certain key sales initiatives
•Build and maintain key client and industry relationships
•Support the creation and maintenance of internal and external product packaging, including core documentation suite
Required Experience & Skills for the Business Analyst:
•Track record of delivering complex business or technology solutions
•Database, SQL and Reporting Skills
•Excellent analytical and creative problem solving abilities
•Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
•Excellent written and oral communication skills
•Minimum 4 years business analysis experience, preferably in the financial services industry
•Software development lifecycle practices
•Expertise in industry standard modelling tools and methods
•Good knowledge of IT systems, architectures and terminology
•Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
•Microsoft Certification an advantage
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this role – please Apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Nicola at Eolas.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: PRINCE , REQUIREMENT GATHERING
Description: The company is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager to plan, direct, and coordinate activities of IT department projects to ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within...
Description: The company is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager to plan, direct, and coordinate activities of IT department projects to ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frames and within agreed funding parameters.
Specifically the duties of the post will include:
• Participating in IT portfolio management activities, collaborating with both IT and business unit leaders.
• Reviewing project proposals or plans to determine time frame, funding requirements, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available departmental resources to various phases of projects.
• Managing internal and external systems/application development projects within assigned areas from inception to successful implementation.
• Establishing work plans for each phase of project, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
• Identifying and scheduling project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
• Defining project objectives, scope, and level of effort.
• Developing project strategies and plans, and identifying the methods and tools required for the project.
• Assigning duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to project personnel.
• Initiating projects, keeping projects on track and on budget, and resolving issues with customers.
• Monitoring progress against plans.
Responsibilities of this post are as follows:
• Managing the project team that develops and carries out internal IT projects by monitoring project activities.
• Ensuring the quality and integrity of project information and providing consistency in content and “look and feel” across the enterprise.
• Working closely with the assigned user community (and through business analysts) in determining how technology can assist them.
• Translating user needs into system requirements and design specifications.
• Providing leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle.
• Reviewing status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules or plans as required.
• Escalating any project issues including timing, budget, resources, scope and more, to upper management in a timely manner.
• Collaborating closely with senior IT Department colleagues on enterprise-wide projects.
• Preparing project status reports and/or project portfolio summaries for management, business unit leaders, and IT management.
• Performing customer surveys ensuring customer satisfaction remains high.
• Establishing standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
• Working with project personnel to provide guidance and to resolve problems.
• Leading the effort in creative approaches to problem solving and quality deliverables supporting business needs.
• Adhering to best project management practices and methodologies.
• Working at their other locations as required to meet the needs of specific projects. This may entail some infrequent international travel to their other locations.
Person Specification Essential
• Bachelor’s degree in Business (or Management), Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required.
• At least 7 years IT experience, including managing IT projects.
• Strong client facing skillset.
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
• Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Strong change management skills and ability to influence decision makers.
• Ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
• Strong project management skills which includes experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors.
• Strong portfolio management skills.
Person Specification Desirable
• Experience of managing 3rd party software suppliers as part of project delivery.
• Experience in a Consultancy environment or similar would be advantageous.
• Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives.
• Project Management Certification is strongly preferred.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Co.Meath Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , WORKSHOPS
Description: Business Analyst required for Top Financial Services Company based just outside of Co...
Description: Business Analyst required for Top Financial Services Company based just outside of Co.Dublin
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
• Work closely with the workflow product owner and will be responsible for leading workshops, creating/editing process maps and managing multiple stakeholders, including senior management.
• Act as liaison to and advocate of business users in discovery, dissemination, and documentation of business requirements
• Support and configure the system in production to meet business needs
• Liaise with the business and vendors to determine functionality enhancements or provide solutions to bugs
• Working with multiple teams to ensure proper translation of business requirements into solution requirements
• Fosters continuous improvement
• Interface between business and technology teams
• Process mapping and business process re-engineering
• Facilitate process workshops, document using process maps and business requirements documents
• Documenting procedures to relevant detail to allow integration to workflow systems, and presenting new process designs to stakeholders for discussion
• Production support on processes; once processes are integrated on workflow to the relevant level, implement any changes required to the processes because of project initiatives
Essential Skills required for the Business Analyst:
• Advanced experience of creating and editing Process Maps
• Advanced experience of Business process modelling
• Strong experience in workshop facilitation and engaging with senior stakeholders across the business
• Able to grasp new concepts quickly, demonstrating understanding of the implications of technical issues on business requirements and / or operations and ability to work independently and as a member of the team
• Skilled at producing application and business requirements
• Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong business engagement skills
• Strong mix of business and technical knowledge
• Possess a very strong Technical aptitude and ability to understand technical configuration quickly
• Lean Six Sigma experience
• Previous Active Directory and MS Exchange administration experience
• Previous experience supporting a live IT system across a large user base
• Previous experience working in the Financial Services industries
• IT or Business Degree or similar appropriate qualification.
Business Analyst, BA, Workflow Analyst, IT Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Workshops, Documentation, Process Maps
Apply Now with your Updated CV to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more information.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Co.Meath Contact: Nollaig Leydon Skills Keywords: REQUIREMENT GATHERING , FINANCIAL SERVICES
Description: Business Analyst required for Top Financial Services Company based just outside of Dublin...
Description: Business Analyst required for Top Financial Services Company based just outside of Dublin.
The role of the Business Analyst requires a combination of detailed business knowledge together with an understanding of the technical systems required to run a Financial Services business. The purpose of this role is to ensure tax and regulatory obligations are defined, documented and implemented within the company.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
• Gather, document, agree and organise sign-off of business requirements. Use skills and techniques in business analysis tasks to create clear and accurate requirements; become competent in the use of BA business analysis techniques by applying project work.
• Investigate/Analyse operational requirements and problems, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in information systems, data management, processes/procedures, organisation and equipment by using model business processes (modelling from “As Is” to “To Be”), information flows, etc.
• Assist in defining, planning and justifying (in business terms) projects to develop/implement automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes, i.e. ensure stakeholder buy-in, selling solutions, etc.
• Proficient in the selection and application of information gathering methods, tools and techniques which are appropriate to the information required and the sources available (Workshops, Shadowing, Interviews, Prototypes, Questionnaires)
• Documents all requirements gathering using the required standards, methods and tools.
Skills required for the Business Analyst
• Must have 5-10 years’ Business Analysis experience, At least 3 years’ experience within the insurance sector in related roles
• Project Management skills required
• Demonstrated ability in implementing technological solutions for enhancing business processes
• Process re-engineering
• The role requires conceptual thinking and working from first principles and requires a right first time attitude.
• Actively spots new methodologies and opportunities for change
Business Analyst, BA, Financial Business Analyst, Requirements Gathering, Documentation, Financial Services, Analysis
Apply now to Nollaig@eolas.ie for more details on the role.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a REQUIREMENT GATHERING wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of REQUIREMENT GATHERING jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top REQUIREMENT GATHERING jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
RETAIL EXPRESS Reuters REXX ROUTERS RPG 400 Ruby on Rails RUSSIAN SAAS SALES Salesforce SAN SAP SAP APO SAP BI / SAP BW SAP CRM SAP Data Migration SAP FICO SAP HR SAP MM SAP PP SAP SD SAP WM SAPIENS SAS SAS70 Scada SCCM SCO Scrum SDK SDLC