The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ROUTERS jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ROUTERS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ROUTERS jobs and permanent ROUTERS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all ROUTERS jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin City Centre Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: NETWORKS , CISCO , FIREWALL , ROUTERS , CCNP
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires a Network Engineer to join their existing team...
Description: My Dublin City Centre based client currently requires a Network Engineer to join their existing team. They are looking for someone with 1-2 years Cisco Network experience who is looking to grow their career within a dynamic Financial Investment firm in Dublin City Centre.
Design, configuration, support and maintenance of European Network infrastructure
Setup, configuration, and maintenance of various aspects of the network environment, including but not limited to hardware and software management, security patches and health check monitoring
Installation and configuration of routers/switches/firewalls and the maintenance and upgrading of same
Responsibility for the research, product comparison and recommendation of new hardware and software in line with the technology plans.
Working as part of the Systems Support team to ensure that products work correctly when installed and help with any installation problems they may have
Also supporting London Office so some travel will be required
Interaction with Network support teams globally in other offices
A relevant Cisco qualification would be a distinct advantage (CCNP level)
Strong Cisco experience
Cisco Call Manager/VOIP an advantage
Security/VPN/Firewall experience an advantage
3rd level qualification in IT.
Relevant practical work experience
High level of software and hardware knowledge Routers ,Switches, Hubs
Installation , rollout and maintenance skills required
Good understanding & knowledge of routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, Multicast)
Proven ability to manage small network projects
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a Grade A team in an excellent company offering a strong salary and benefits package. Should you be interested please contact Peter Kirby on 01 2866666 or email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: CISCO , NETWORKS , CCNA , CCNP , JUNIPER , CITRIX , INTERNET , ROUTERS
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a mid level Network Engineer to joint their existing team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a mid level Network Engineer to joint their existing team in a permanent role.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Operations, the successful candidate will own and manage the administration of all environments from a network perspective, including our test, production and internal systems and setup. This role is responsible for ensuring the companys operations runs efficiently and without interruption 24 / 7 / 365. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative team. Communication, flexibility and a desire to learn are essential as well as the ability to work on multiple concurrent priorities while maintaining attention to detail.
- A bachelor's degree with qualifications in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT related fields.
- Working knowledge of major networking components, network operating systems and basic computer hardware components
- Fundamental knowledge of internet infrastructure and protocols and a desire to become an expert.
- Some hands on experience of networking technologies across various vendors including Cisco, Fortinet, Citrix, F5
- Some knowledge of all things internet: Internet routing hierarchy, domain names and address resolution, protocol stacks, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, TCP network peering, public and private IPs
- Demonstrated experience with site to site / IPSec VPNs.
- Experience of PCI / DSS compliance at the operational (network, infrastructure) layers.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/XP/Vista/W7 Client Operating Systems would be advantageous.
- Linux Experience would be an advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time and Project Management skills.
- Ability to implement and maintain best practices for network security.
- Proven ability to create, document and maintain excellent standards and practices.
- Ability to monitor and troubleshoot a variety of networking infrastructures.
- Team player, providing network insight to the technical operations team.
- Planning oriented with ability to set own deadlines and priorities
- Working with or managing other team members in support of their objectives
- Comfortable with providing occasional 24 hour support when needed.
- Flexible and open: open to undertaking other tasks from time to time
This is an excellent role with a market leading client in their industry paying a strong salary and benefits package for the right candidate. Should you be interested please contact Stephen Daly on 01 2866666 or Stephen@eolas.ie for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ROUTERS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ROUTERS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ROUTERS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
RPG 400 Ruby on Rails RUSSIAN SALES Salesforce SAN SAP SAP BI SAP Data Migration SAP FICO SAP HR SAP MM SAP PP SAP SD SAP WM SAPIENS SAS SAS70 Scada SCCM SCO Scrum SDK SDLC SDSF SECURITY SELCOPY Selenium SEO Service Delivery Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)