The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ROUTERS jobs in Carlow Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ROUTERS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ROUTERS jobs and permanent ROUTERS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
For your convenience we have pulled back all ROUTERS jobs in the database. The perfect job could be there for you. Please be aware that the locations may vary.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Peter Kirby Skills Keywords: CISCO , FIREWALL , CCNA , , SWITCHES , ROUTERS
Description: Overview: My client excellent based in Dublin City Centre are currently recruiting for a Cisco Voice Engineer to join their existing team. This is with an excellent Financial Services client...
My client excellent based in Dublin City Centre are currently recruiting for a Cisco Voice Engineer to join their existing team. This is with an excellent Financial Services client.
A Cisco Voice Support Specialist position specialising in 2nd Level Telephony support is available within this large Financial Services organisation. This position is within the Telecoms department of an IT Infrastructure division.
The successful candidate will work as part of a dynamic team environment, providing 2nd level telephony support to our internal customers on one of the largest Cisco core and branch networks within Ireland.
Technologies used in this department include: Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Telepresence, Unity Connections Voicemail Manager, Enterprise Wireless, Cisco Switches/Routers, Cisco Firewalls.
Knowledge and Experience
Daily administration and 2nd level support of the entire Voice network, including incident management, request fulfilment and vendor management.
Provide support to all end users of the Voice network across the organisation.
Adherence to IT Incident, Problem & Change procedures to ensure availability, security and reliability of the production environment.
Participation in and support of major voice projects.
2+ years experience in 2nd Level Cisco Voice network support and administration (Call Manager, Unity Connections Voicemail Manager).
CCNA qualification advantageous.
CVoice qualification advantageous.
1+ years VoIP experience advantageous.
Cisco routing/switching experience advantageous.
ITIL V3 Foundation Working knowledge essential.
Excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with people in a professional manner are required. Takes personal responsibility for resolving difficult, contentious or complex issues.
Ability to identify and analyze issues and problems, develop solutions and use judgment to make sound and dependable decisions.
Ability to contribute to positive team environment by assisting co-workers whenever necessary to enhance the professional development of everyone within the team.
Ability to communicate with own team members, other support areas, vendors and customers, exchanging ideas, information and instructions in a clear and concise manner.
Proven ability to work on own initiative and as part of a project team.
A minimum 2.2 degree and/or Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
Academic Qualification: Computer Science Degree
Very attractive Remuneration Package.
For more information and to apply please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 286 6666
Save to My Jobs
Location: Dublin Contact: Stephen Daly Skills Keywords: CISCO , NETWORKS , CCNA , CCNP , JUNIPER , CITRIX , INTERNET , ROUTERS
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a mid level Network Engineer to joint their existing team in a permanent role...
Description: My Dublin based client currently requires a mid level Network Engineer to joint their existing team in a permanent role.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Operations, the successful candidate will own and manage the administration of all environments from a network perspective, including our test, production and internal systems and setup. This role is responsible for ensuring the companys operations runs efficiently and without interruption 24 / 7 / 365. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative team. Communication, flexibility and a desire to learn are essential as well as the ability to work on multiple concurrent priorities while maintaining attention to detail.
- A bachelor's degree with qualifications in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT related fields.
- Working knowledge of major networking components, network operating systems and basic computer hardware components
- Fundamental knowledge of internet infrastructure and protocols and a desire to become an expert.
- Some hands on experience of networking technologies across various vendors including Cisco, Fortinet, Citrix, F5
- Some knowledge of all things internet: Internet routing hierarchy, domain names and address resolution, protocol stacks, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, TCP network peering, public and private IPs
- Demonstrated experience with site to site / IPSec VPNs.
- Experience of PCI / DSS compliance at the operational (network, infrastructure) layers.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/XP/Vista/W7 Client Operating Systems would be advantageous.
- Linux Experience would be an advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time and Project Management skills.
- Ability to implement and maintain best practices for network security.
- Proven ability to create, document and maintain excellent standards and practices.
- Ability to monitor and troubleshoot a variety of networking infrastructures.
- Team player, providing network insight to the technical operations team.
- Planning oriented with ability to set own deadlines and priorities
- Working with or managing other team members in support of their objectives
- Comfortable with providing occasional 24 hour support when needed.
- Flexible and open: open to undertaking other tasks from time to time
This is an excellent role with a market leading client in their industry paying a strong salary and benefits package for the right candidate. Should you be interested please contact Stephen Daly on 01 2866666 or Stephen@eolas.ie for immediate consideration.
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ROUTERS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ROUTERS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ROUTERS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
RPG 400 Ruby on Rails RUSSIAN SALES Salesforce SAN SAP SAP APO SAP BI / SAP BW SAP CRM SAP Data Migration SAP FICO SAP HR SAP MM SAP PP SAP SD SAP WM SAPIENS SAS SAS70 Scada SCCM SCO Scrum SDK SDLC SDSF SECURITY SELCOPY Selenium SEO