The job search on the left helps you to find the perfect ROUTERS jobs in Dublin Ireland. Browse through a large selection of ROUTERS roles. When you find a suitable position simply apply for the position. Eolas speciaise in contract ROUTERS jobs and permanent ROUTERS jobs.
For your convienence why not save the jobs as you search and then apply to them all at once.
Save to My Jobs
Location: Limerick Contact: Michael MacCurtain Skills Keywords: .NET , C# , CISSP , SDLC , SWITCHES , ROUTERS
Description: Senior Software Developer My client is looking to speak with talented Software Developers to join their expanding team in Limerick...
Description: Senior Software Developer
My client is looking to speak with talented Software Developers to join their expanding team in Limerick. We’re looking for talented Software Developers who are passionate for delivering great software products that meet our customer’s needs. The ideal Software Developer candidate will be familiar with being part of a highly technical software development team and familiar with web, cloud and mobile applications.
The Senior Software Developer will need to possess software development skills specifically related to implementation of security requirements and secure coding standards, e.g., NIST SP 800-53, ISO/IEC 27001, OWASP, SEI CERT, and MS Secure Coding Standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Senior Software Developer
*Lead product security risk assessments, hazard analysis, and provide vulnerability remediation guidance and mentoring to product development software engineers.
*Implement software security solutions and architect/design products in accordance with industry accepted standards for medical device security including: encryption, recovery, authentication, audit logging, hardening measures, patch management, vulnerability monitoring, and antivirus/antimalware.
*Develop and administer software engineering procedures and training for vulnerability scans and static code analysis
*Assist product development teams in creating Incident and Vulnerability Management Plans and Product Security White Papers
*Participate on product security incident response teams.
*Interface with other technical departments such as Penetration Testing Team, Systems and Hardware Engineering
*Interface with Quality and Technical Service
*Lead technical design reviews and code inspections. Provide clear, actionable feedback for project team members
Senior software developer
*BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related engineering field is required
*Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development, systems & architecture concepts and designs
*Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in product development
*Minimum of 5 years’ work experience with C#/.NET development
*Minimum of 3 years’ work experience using secure coding practices
*Experience with TCP/IP, encryption, and socket development
Knowledge of Windows networking fundamentals (IP protocol, switches, routers)
*Demonstrated positive work ethic with a strong commitment to achieving project goals
*Candidate for or certification in InfoSec Security are a plus, e.g., CISSP, CSSLP
*Experience with static code analysis tools
*Work experience in network security strongly desired
Save to My Jobs
Location: North Dublin Contact: Darragh Heavey Skills Keywords: WAN , LAN , CCNA , CISCO , ROUTERS
Description: Junior Network Engineer Responsible for organising, modifying, installing and supporting the company’s Network and Computer systems...
Description: Junior Network Engineer
Responsible for organising, modifying, installing and supporting the company’s Network and Computer systems. Design and install LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
• Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems. Install and maintain network hardware and software.
• Analyse and isolate issues.
• Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
• Evaluate and modify system's performance.
• Determine network and system requirements.
• Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout the company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
• Design and deploy networks.
• Perform network address assignment.
• Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
• Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
• Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, IDS/IPS systems.
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
• Participate in rotating “on call” schedules with other members of the team providing third-tier support to the 24-hour Service Desk
• CCNA / equivalent experience essential
• Experience of operation and troubleshooting of medium/large scale networks
• Extensive hands on experience on Cisco networking equipment within large scale IT infrastructure environment
• Knowledge of routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF)
• Strong knowledge of most/all of the following: TCP/IP, VLAN, HSRP, LACP, SNMP, DHCP
Do you seek the challenge of developing complex interfaces? Perhaps you are a ROUTERS wizard. If so then take the time to peruse this site. Whether it is a contract or permanent role you seek Eolas Recruitment is here to assist.
If you are unable to locate a suitable position from the selection of ROUTERS jobs available on the site please make contact with our recruitment consultants who are eager to assist.
Eolas Recruitment pride themselves on placing candidates in the top ROUTERS jobs in Ireland. For more information on contact us now on + 353 (0)1 286 6666 alternatively REGISTER NOW and receive updates of jobs to your inbox.
RPG 400 Ruby on Rails RUSSIAN SAAS SALES Salesforce SAN SAP SAP APO SAP BI / SAP BW SAP CRM SAP Data Migration SAP FICO SAP HR SAP MM SAP PP SAP SD SAP WM SAPIENS SAS SAS70 Scada SCCM SCO Scrum SDK SDLC SDSF SECURITY SELCOPY Selenium